Cop orgy at police station while on duty (pic of girl)

Page 5 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

Torn Mind

Lifer
Nov 25, 2012
pigs will be pigs?

she's suing her superior officers , stating that they groomed and assaulted her

Given that the city plays with house money and resources, let her sue.

I don't know if people will even remember the story by the time the case is settled, but should the process go on for a bit, one will see how case law is applied and that a "trial" is very much waaaay down the line and may never actually happen.

Who knows, it might be completely dismissed on summary judgment or settled by the Town.

Last edited:
Jul 27, 2020
Damn. Now I feel sorry for her. She isn't a slut if she's having suicidal thoughts in the aftermath. Or it could all be a ploy to get money. With women, you can never be sure.

Torn Mind

Lifer
Nov 25, 2012
Damn. Now I feel sorry for her. She isn't a slut if she's having suicidal thoughts in the aftermath. Or it could all be a ploy to get money. With women, you can never be sure.
Pleadings have many parts that are there because it is better to "go through the motions" than to underclaim the degree of harm and damages.

With the internal politics and that everyone involved is somewhat or totally learned in the legal system(Cops are like lawyers) everyone involved is likely going to embellish in their own favor.

Reactions: Pohemi
Jul 27, 2020
with women? WTF?
You don't see any problem with the fact that she didn't report the assault the day or next day after it happened? Why endure it for a while, rack up the mental trauma and finally end up being institutionalized for alleged suicidal thoughts? Feels suspiciously like a plan to get some money that she hatched up with her bf.

Would the case be as strong if the victim were a man and the other cops, all female? You see how women have an unfair advantage in claiming abuse from their fellow male colleagues because in our society, they are perceived to be "weak" and "afraid" of males? Cunning women know this and may use this perception to their advantage.

She's a trained cop and yet she is afraid of fellow male cops to act immediately and report assault? Do you think the jury will feel any sympathy for the male cops and zero sympathy for the female victim?

Dec 10, 2005
You don't see any problem with the fact that she didn't report the assault the day or next day after it happened? Why endure it for a while, rack up the mental trauma and finally end up being institutionalized for alleged suicidal thoughts? Feels suspiciously like a plan to get some money that she hatched up with her bf.

Would the case be as strong if the victim were a man and the other cops, all female? You see how women have an unfair advantage in claiming abuse from their fellow male colleagues because in our society, they are perceived to be "weak" and "afraid" of males? Cunning women know this and may use this perception to their advantage.

She's a trained cop and yet she is afraid of fellow male cops to act immediately and report assault? Do you think the jury will feel any sympathy for the male cops and zero sympathy for the female victim?
This screed of yours is preposterous and misogynistic.

mikeymikec

Lifer
May 19, 2011
You don't see any problem with the fact that she didn't report the assault the day or next day after it happened? Why endure it for a while, rack up the mental trauma and finally end up being institutionalized for alleged suicidal thoughts?

<bangs fists on table> Why doesn't everyone act in a completely logical and unemotional manner? It frankly would make everything a lot easier! We should demand that everyone do so from now on!

Can I interest you in some Prozium?

Torn Mind

Lifer
Nov 25, 2012

It's internal adjudication process. There's going to be a bias in adjucdating in a manner that saves the city's own reputation and or finances. Lay people live in a fantasy where they think government is free from "business decision" when in fact...it's ALL business and budgets. Any investigation "costs" money but code enforcement "makes money", so there is already an inherent bias to let small criminals go.

My locale is very pro-tenant, so it's Commission on Landlord-Tenant Affairs, being under the executive, follows the will of the executive. So is the police, thus anything Landlord-Tenant is going to be dumped off as civil and the police will push the limits to make sure tenants can stay as long as they like in the home unless they can make money off of clear misconduct like drug busts or an overwhelming totality of complaints.

Look first at the structure of the government.

As this is local police and not sheriff(not that it's any better with sheriffs), the Mayor and City Attorney are superiors to the police.

The reality is that male snitch also got the chopping block despite the Mayor trying to protect him from the investigator. So, his firing might be unanimous on the record, but let's just say at least the Mayor's vote to do so would have come with the feeling of reluctance, which is not put on the record.

The City Attorney will no doubt parse the docs to see if there is indeed a violation of law to settle over or to battle for summary judgment dismissal.

Reactions: igor_kavinski
Jul 27, 2020
Because men are not scammers, hucksters, snake oil salesmen, con men, plotting, conniving or any of those things. Duh. It's the women.
I'm just looking for a logical explanation for why in this age of #MeToo, a female officer would not report assault by fellow male officers.

Did they threaten her into submission? Or did she tell her bf and he cooked up a plan with her to cash in on this "opportunity", taking revenge from the male officers and potentially enriching themselves in the process too (two birds with one stone)?

All I'm saying is that this looks suspicious. She could really be the victim, in which case, I really am sorry for her. But it could just as easily be the other way around.

Jul 27, 2020
I've seen a bunch of dogs harassing a bitch once but have never seen a bunch of tomcats trying to impregnate a cat. Maybe the tomcats are highly possessive or "she's in my territory"!

MrSquished

Lifer
Jan 14, 2013
I'm just looking for a logical explanation for why in this age of #MeToo, a female officer would not report assault by fellow male officers.

Did they threaten her into submission? Or did she tell her bf and he cooked up a plan with her to cash in on this "opportunity", taking revenge from the male officers and potentially enriching themselves in the process too (two birds with one stone)?

All I'm saying is that this looks suspicious. She could really be the victim, in which case, I really am sorry for her. But it could just as easily be the other way around.
I'm not saying anybody is 100% right here between her and the other cops. Time will tell. I'm just pointing out that you immediately blame the woman because she's a woman. And that's just really off.

Reactions: Pohemi

Torn Mind

Lifer
Nov 25, 2012

You don't even live in the U.S, lol.

MeToo is the utilization of public humiliation and the press. A single individual in small town Tennessee isn't going to get that. And anyway, given what she was doing, I don't she necessarily wanted that at the time even her complaint is actually all true.

And that Chief apparently put in writing he wanted some of her. I mean, even the most cynical can't deny he did write that and it's on pg.24 of the complaint....(yeah, it really looks like you didn't read it).

Mar 11, 2004
pigs will be pigs?

she's suing her superior officers , stating that they groomed and assaulted her

I can't read this right now as it'll ruin my weekend, but if people knew how rampant disgusting sexual assault behavior is perpetrated by cops, I don't think people would actually be taking issue with defunding the police.

And the shitass guys on this forum continue to show how classy they can be. And I thought Kaido defending blatant racism would be the most pathetic thing I'd read on here this week.