Cop orgy at police station while on duty (pic of girl)

Page 3 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.
Jul 27, 2020
And it would be kink shaming if they did it in their private lives. They did it while on duty.
Time to introduce the special padded and acoustically insulated room at workplaces where couples can moan and grunt in peace to de-stress.

Torn Mind

Lifer
Nov 25, 2012
Yeah I wasn't going to say their skin color was the reason, but as I said the optics aren't good.
The chief is black though.

I don't really care about intra cop-on-cop misconduct because they all still are potent threats in victimizing non-cops anyway, and in more than just the violent way.

purbeast0

No Lifer
Sep 13, 2001
Did you see some of the guys in those photos?

I got to say the amount of unaware misogynists in the world is pretty impressive.
I mean I'd say this forum is made up of about 98% dudes and 2% chicks, and that may be a bit short on the side of dudes.

Then let's just say 90% of the dudes are straight males.

Well that large number of people who make up the large majority of people on this forum, would only stick their dick in one person out of the 8, the 1 female officer.

So in context, the comment about losing your job over that chick makes a lot of sense.

Zorba

Lifer
Oct 22, 1999
Every "funny" meme is directed towards the female.
Gross.
She also fucked 7, while the the dudes only fucked one. Fucking a whole police department is funnier than fucking one cop.

I would love to see memes about the dudes telling their wives.

• Haha
Reactions: igor_kavinski
Jun 18, 2022
maegan-hall-la-vergne-police-01.jpg

I feel like he's reading off the list of officers she ganged and she's like "high five!"

MrSquished

Lifer
Jan 14, 2013
I mean I'd say this forum is made up of about 98% dudes and 2% chicks, and that may be a bit short on the side of dudes.

Then let's just say 90% of the dudes are straight males.

Well that large number of people who make up the large majority of people on this forum, would only stick their dick in one person out of the 8, the 1 female officer.

So in context, the comment about losing your job over that chick makes a lot of sense.

Very true. And I think a lot of those 90% would have sex with that girl, including the majority of the ones talking shit about her.

I think we'd all be better off if men tried to understand women better sometimes, and vice versa as well.

BoomerD

No Lifer
Feb 26, 2006
Very true. And I think a lot of those 90% would have sex with that girl, including the majority of the ones talking shit about her.

I think we'd all be better off if men tried to understand women better sometimes, and vice versa as well.

Men will NEVER understand women.

I once found a bottle (turned out to be some old lamp) on the beach. When I rubbed it to clean it up, a genie appeared and offered me one wish.

I thought about it for a couple of minutes and said, "Genie, I want a bridge to drive from California to Hawaii."

The genie replied, "Oh master of the lamp, such a thing is impossible. The distance is too great, the water too deep, the waves are too strong and too high. Please ask for something different."

So...I thought about it again and replied, "Genie, I wish to know the inner workings of the female mind. How they think, why they think and act as they do, what drives them to the decisions they make, everything about women."

The genie replied, "So...how many lanes wide do you want on the bridge?"

MrSquished

Lifer
Jan 14, 2013
Men will NEVER understand women.
That's not true. As I've grown older and wiser there's nothing too complicated about women because they are women. Sure some are very complicated and you can never understand them but that goes for both genders. People are nuts or complex regardless of gender it's just because they are people.

Problem is we've been living in a world where women have been defined by men; We put them in their places and tell them what they can and cannot do, we men have defined them, and often put genders in places where the worst behaviors of men have been applauded.

You just got to pay attention around you and eventually it all starts to make sense. I was a product of the same system and it took years to wisen up.