Consumer confidence is the highest it's been in the last 4 years

Page 3 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.
Nov 30, 2006
Enjoy your party's loss regarding this issue.
I know this may be difficult for you to understand...but it's really not about your party "winning" or "losing". You are completely lost in a false dichotomy and don't realize it.

dank69

Lifer
Oct 6, 2009
I know this may be difficult for you to understand...but it's really not about your party "winning" or "losing". You are completely lost in a false dichotomy and don't realize it.
Actually, it is. Not because I want the satisfaction of a "win" but because your party has not had a single good idea for mankind since I've been alive.

Nov 30, 2006
Actually, it is. Not because I want the satisfaction of a "win" but because your party has not had a single good idea for mankind since I've been alive.
Not had a single good idea for mankind since you've been alive! Wow...that's quite a track record!

It's quite a shame that you actually believe this as it's a profound statement about your intelligence...but take heart...some say that I am always wrong.

dank69

Lifer
Oct 6, 2009
Not had a single good idea for mankind since you've been alive! Wow...that's quite a track record!

It's quite a shame that you actually believe this as it's a profound statement about your intelligence...but take heart...some say that I am always wrong.
You are free to attempt to change my mind. State one good Republican idea since 1974, if you can think of one.