Consumer confidence drops to lowest since 09

Page 4 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

Ausm

Lifer
Oct 9, 1999
And some policies are straight up actionable. Case in point - WF is dropping healthcare for employees due to Obamacare.

Using Politics in order to profit even more then they are right now.

Ausm

Lifer
Oct 9, 1999
And when citizens are worried about jobs, Obama wants to go around the back way and opens the border without approval of congress!

I was under the impression that President Obama has Kicked out more illegal aliens then Bush ever did and he is also using drones to monitor the border.

werepossum

Elite Member
Jul 10, 2006
I was under the impression that President Obama has Kicked out more illegal aliens then Bush ever did and he is also using drones to monitor the border.
You are under that impression because he lied about it. Sending someone notice to deport themselves is NOT someone deported. It's simply a notice for them to move, go underground, use a different stolen identity.

Even actual deportations mean little or nothing when the border is porous and illegals are de facto legalized.

Ausm

Lifer
Oct 9, 1999
You are under that impression because he lied about it. Sending someone notice to deport themselves is NOT someone deported. It's simply a notice for them to move, go underground, use a different stolen identity.

Even actual deportations mean little or nothing when the border is porous and illegals are de facto legalized.

I have to do more research on this but one thing I do believe is that is in the best interest of BOTH parties to look the other way at illegal immigration.

sm625

Diamond Member
May 6, 2011
Couldn't have nothing to do with your side doing jack shit to help this country out of the recession?

There is a growing number of people who understand that Bush Obama Reid Pelosi Boehner Bachmann Perry Bernanke Geithener, the banksters and Wall Street and the richest 1000 CEOs and 10000 lobbyists, are all on one side, and the general population is on the other side. Until the vast majority of people understand how the system works, all we get is left right crap while getting continually anally violated.

Pens1566

Lifer
Oct 11, 2005
And some policies are straight up actionable. Case in point - WF is dropping healthcare for employees due to Obamacare.

I checked up on this with a friend that works for WF. They didn't cut all healthcare. They cut plans that didn't meet the requirements for plans going forward. Major difference.

Ausm

Lifer
Oct 9, 1999
There is a growing number of people who understand that Bush Obama Reid Pelosi Boehner Bachmann Perry Bernanke Geithener, the banksters and Wall Street and the richest 1000 CEOs and 10000 lobbyists, are all on one side, and the general population is on the other side. Until the vast majority of people understand how the system works, all we get is left right crap while getting continually anally violated.

Wasn't President Obama the one left at the alter by Boehner after proposing his "Grand Deal"?

werepossum

Elite Member
Jul 10, 2006
I have to do more research on this but one thing I do believe is that is in the best interest of BOTH parties to look the other way at illegal immigration.
The Republicans are less bad than the Democrats on this issue, but you are correct, both are bad. Unfortunately we've let the problem gets so bad that now both sides are afraid to offend Hispanic voters (legal and illegal) on top of their inherent motivations to look the other way. Bush was as bad or worse than Obama, IMO. Pubbies in Congress are not as bad as Congressional Dems, but did little to nothing when they were in the majority. Granted, both Bush and Clinton would likely have vetoed anything more substantive than the fence (that Obama then cancelled) but if the Pubbies had the conviction of their rhetoric, they would have passed something substantive and attempted to override a veto.

Unfortunately, as with most major issues in American politics, both parties are more similar than different, and it's just a matter of voting for whichever you deem as slightly less bad on the issues most important to you. Or you can say a pox on both their houses and vote third party; as far as I can tell that makes no difference either.

Ausm

Lifer
Oct 9, 1999
Here's another entry in the Hate Obama First club. Yes Boberfett, some republicans are trying to destroy America.

Blatantly obvious at that too..tank the economy on purpose so he limited to one term.