Conservatives love serial sexual harassers

Page 11 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

SNC

Platinum Member
Jan 14, 2001
It's literally in the OP article and reiterated multiple times in the thread, as also reiterated multiple times further in the thread, but degenerates gonna degenerate.

The issue with Hannity is a new issue, there is nothing about Hannity in the OP, nor has it been reiterated, not even once - try to keep up. I find it really interesting that bout you and I feel the same way about Bill O but yet somehow I'm a degenerate and you ride around on a white horse.

agent00f

Lifer
Jun 9, 2016
The issue with Hannity is a new issue, there is nothing about Hannity in the OP, nor has it been reiterated, not even once - try to keep up. I find it really interesting that bout you and I feel the same way about Bill O but yet somehow I'm a degenerate and you ride around on a white horse.

If you could read beyond a grade school level it's pretty easy to see that Sea Ray was talking about Bill O.

Reactions: DarthKyrie

SNC

Platinum Member
Jan 14, 2001
If you could read beyond a grade school level it's pretty easy to see that Sea Ray was talking about Bill O.
You stupid fuck! you quoted me asking if you had info about Hannity and responded with there is info in the OP. If your gonna nit pick everyone in here atleast keep your shit in order.

agent00f

Lifer
Jun 9, 2016

SNC

Platinum Member
Jan 14, 2001
As mentioned you quoted a reply to Sea Ray who was talking about Bill O; https://forums.anandtech.com/thread...exual-harassers.2503008/page-10#post-38863501. I wonder how many days it's going to take this time for you to figure this out.

And I was asking you if YOU had knowledge about Hannity, I can see where you might have gotten lost, I didn't hold your hand through it. You and I had hashed out Bill O, I moved on to Sean H, you were having a grand old time insulting Sea and lagged behind.

agent00f

Lifer
Jun 9, 2016
And I was asking you if YOU had knowledge about Hannity, I can see where you might have gotten lost, I didn't hold your hand through it. You and I had hashed out Bill O, I moved on to Sean H, you were having a grand old time insulting Sea and lagged behind.

So in a conversation about Bill O, you butt in to ask about evidence then get angry when it's about Bill O and not someone else you had in mind. Hardly surprising given educational proficiency of typical degenerates.

agent00f

Lifer
Jun 9, 2016
Latest news is that Bill Shine, co-president and Ailes' right hand guy, will be the next to go at Fox for enabling sexual predation and retaliating against the women involved. Named in a number of suit including the latest by a former female anchor who accuses him & others of running an operation using numerous fake social media accounts for public harassment etc.

https://mediamatters.org/research/2...cated-fox-news-ongoing-legal-disasters/216212

Murdoch's kids refused to support him, but seems Hannity has come to bat warning that it will be the end of fox news as we know it if Shine leaves. Figures, but let's hope he's right.

A real inspiration to degenerates everywhere.

---

Also worth adding: http://heavy.com/news/2017/04/kelly...on-bill-oreilly-lawsuit-jim-crow-racist-wife/

Although Wright’s complaints are not targeted specifically at Slater, he does complain about treatment from Bill O’Reilly and Fox News Co-President Bill Shine. As Forbes notes, he claims that he prepared a segment on the racial protests in Ferguson, Missouri, but O’Reilly refused to air it, allegedly because O’Reilly thought it showed African Americans in “too positive” a light."

All various forms of degeneracy: misogyny, harassment, racism, fake news, etc. always seem to come together like some kind of conservative Voltron.

Last edited: