Concert for Obama by Psy who called for US Troops and Families to be killed slowly

Page 3 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

hal2kilo

Lifer
Feb 24, 2009
I guess the Bengazi thing is petering out, so let's beat this horse for a while.

Nov 29, 2006
Fact is in 2010, 32,885 people died in US traffic accidents.

Do you consider all of them murder victums?

Or just the two Korean girls?

What part of accident and murder/torture dont you get? Im assuming all if it by your retarded post.

sigurros81

Platinum Member
Nov 30, 2010
Katy Perry sings about having slutty 3-way sex with boys and she don't even know the names of her sex partners. As a parent, I am outraged.

zinfamous

No Lifer
Jul 12, 2006
You would think more Americans would be raged over the fact that some of their own soldiers are guilty of torture and murder, without seeing justice.

....apparently not.

waggy

No Lifer
Dec 14, 2000
You would think more Americans would be raged over the fact that some of their own soldiers are guilty of torture and murder, without seeing justice.

....apparently not.

they should be in jail no doubt.

but we also know that its a small percent of the military that do that. I won't condemn them over the acts of a few.

Brovane

Diamond Member
Dec 18, 2001

....apparently not.

Guild of tortue and muder for accidently hitting two girls with armored bridging vehicle?

zinfamous

No Lifer
Jul 12, 2006
they should be in jail no doubt.

but we also know that its a small percent of the military that do that. I won't condemn them over the acts of a few.

right.

as bad as the statement seems, he clearly says "those Americans."

Guild of tortue and muder for accidently hitting two girls with armored bridging vehicle?

re-read his words, then ask a new question. ;)

werepossum

Elite Member
Jul 10, 2006
Katy Perry sings about having slutty 3-way sex with boys and she don't even know the names of her sex partners. As a parent, I am outraged.
As a parent, I am intrigued. Crazy eyes aside, I'd do her.

I would not do Psy. Case closed, as all bad musicians are to be judged only by doability.

wirednuts

Diamond Member
Jan 26, 2007
Bieber is behind this, he is still upset some fat Korean guy put him in second place on all time views on youtube.:p
http://www.youtube.com/charts/videos_views?t=a

you know, i try not to hate the latest fad/g, but beiber is a no talent ass clown. he was on that viky secret concert and nearly ruined the show. rihanna was good, and bruno mars was awesome then this little justin girl comes out and sounds like crap and looks ridiculous. what an idiot.