Concert for Obama by Psy who called for US Troops and Families to be killed slowly

Matt1970

Lifer
Mar 19, 2007
Here are the lyrucs.

“Kill those f---ing Yankees who have been torturing Iraqi captives,” he said.

“Kill those f---ing Yankees who ordered them to torture.”

“Kill their daughters, mothers, daughters-in-law and fathers.”

“Kill them all slowly and painfully.”

Read more: http://www.nydailynews.com/entertai...rics-revealed-article-1.1215663#ixzz2EeHKigz2

I cannot imagine Obama knew about this when he got invited to do a concert at the Christmas in Washington celebration. I guess that little fat fuck doesn't have a history book where he could have learned who pulled their ass out of the fire in the 50's. If it wasn't for us he would probably be picking rice for his current dictator.

Olikan

Platinum Member
Sep 23, 2011
Here are the lyrucs.

“Kill those f---ing Yankees who have been torturing Iraqi captives,” he said.

“Kill those f---ing Yankees who ordered them to torture.”

well, those soldiers and superiors really should be in jail... if they aren't already

Engineer

Elite Member
Oct 9, 1999
If I were Obama, I would cancel that concert. The information was just publicized over the last few days. I don't care if he apologized or not.....

I doubt that Obama will cancel though, even though he should tell psy to go fuck himself.

bozack

Diamond Member
Jan 14, 2000
Obama won't cancel, the guy apologized and Obama is so forgiving and nice and used to apologizing himself.

Doppel

Lifer
Feb 5, 2011
I haven't paid much attention to this new fabricated Fox-pushed rage, but I would also say fuck any Yankees who have been torturing or told others to torture.

nehalem256

Lifer
Apr 13, 2012
Matt didn't you read the other thread? Liberals calling for the deaths of people is par for the course.

Pr0d1gy

Diamond Member
Jan 30, 2005
I take it you guys are going to totally dismiss the FACT that our soldiers stationed over there killed two 13 year old Korean girls just days before he said those words at that concert, and the country was in the midst of a sweeping anti-American movement due to the acquittal of the murderers by our military "justice system".

jpeyton

Moderator in SFF, Notebooks, Pre-Built/Barebones
Aug 23, 2003
Psy apologized for it. Non-issue.

Carry on.

surfsatwerk

Lifer
Mar 6, 2008
Has MC Hammer apologized yet? Because he claimed he was 2 legit 2 quit and that hasn't panned out very well.

MooseNSquirrel

Platinum Member
Feb 26, 2009
Its fake because no one gives a crap about this non news. Its just more attempts by the I Hate Obama crowd to justify their preconceived bias.

unokitty

Diamond Member
Jan 5, 2012
I haven't paid much attention to this new fabricated Fox-pushed rage, but I would also say fuck any Yankees who have been torturing or told others to torture.

Its politically correct now to support the torture of the families of US soldiers?

You sound very proud of your intolerance.

Last edited:

unokitty

Diamond Member
Jan 5, 2012
I take it you guys are going to totally dismiss the FACT that our soldiers stationed over there killed two 13 year old Korean girls just days before he said those words at that concert, and the country was in the midst of a sweeping anti-American movement due to the acquittal of the murderers by our military "justice system".

Fact is in 2010, 32,885 people died in US traffic accidents.

Do you consider all of them murder victums?

Or just the two Korean girls?

Moonbeam

Elite Member
Nov 24, 1999
what's fake about it?

What's fake about it is that Obama is the one who feels the words of that song, not the singer who was just trying to draw attention to himself to make money and fame but really loves America and especially will do anything to avoid bad press. Also the real torturers are trying to build immunity through public outrage against the radical left. The real issue is to get Americans to torture their neighbors. What makes you so dense. What's fake about it. Man, it's totally real.

nageov3t

Lifer
Feb 18, 2004
Its fake because no one gives a crap about this non news. Its just more attempts by the I Hate Obama crowd to justify their preconceived bias.
you don't give a crap about it, and I'm pretty indifferent myself, but many people do indeed seem to care about it.

Druidx

Platinum Member
Jul 16, 2002
A non-American with prior un-American views resulting from the Iraq war and 2 girls being ran over by a US tank.
Please explain to me why this is even a story.