Colleyville, TX

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.
Jul 9, 2009
Well, we all know you will use this as justification for murdering brown people in the streets. But please dont do it.

By the way, the vast majority of terrorist activity in America is instigated by straight white male christians.
So suck on that for a day or two.
You mean terrorism like going to work and holding a job? Or terrorism like taking care of a family? No way of knowing with the way you fuckhole lefties use words.

Jul 9, 2009
Let's wait on an ID of the perp at least. Siddiqui's lawyer is claiming the assailant is NOT her brother and NOT related to the family (and conveyed that the family condemns this act taken in Siddiqui's name and wishes for safe release of hostages.)
You can wait, i already knew what the truth was.

Jul 9, 2009
I'm surprised something like this would and could happen in Texas. I mean, hasn't it been stated several times that Texans need so many guns to protect themselves from things like this? Next thing you know we'll be hearing that people sometimes get raped in Texas, too!
It happens everywhere in the world. The fact the Islamic terrorist is dead and no hostages died is thanks to Texas.

Pohemi

Diamond Member
Oct 2, 2004
You mean terrorism like going to work and holding a job? Or terrorism like taking care of a family? No way of knowing with the way you fuckhole lefties use words.
You are welcome. I'm glad to stop by and speak the truth to you authoritarian shit stains.
You can wait, i already knew what the truth was.
It happens everywhere in the world. The fact the Islamic terrorist is dead and no hostages died is thanks to Texas.
Get a job and buy your own for a change.
You mad bro? Just because i'm right once again?
Sure thing, traitor troll.

Amol S.

Platinum Member
Mar 14, 2015
Taj, just let you know, we never compared working or having a job to terrorism. The question that was asked is relational to deaths of colored people done by white people, regardless of the circumstance.

When shorty reffered to domestic terrorism, he was reffering to those that stormed the capital on Jan 6th, or those that walk parades waving Nazi flags around. That is what we call domestic terrorism.

Reactions: Sheik Yerbouti

Greenman

Lifer
Oct 15, 1999
I wonder how God is Great turned into I get to kill people especially a God noted to be compassionate and merciful.
I asked a very devout Christian a similar question many years back. He said it's what happens when people follow a man, and not the book. This was a fellow that taught bible study classes in Beirut when doing so got you shot on sight.

Amol S.

Platinum Member
Mar 14, 2015
C++:
//Looks like Trumpanzee bots don't have code to determine what is domestic terrorism.
//This will probably fix the problem.
#ifndef IS_DOMESTIC_TERROR_H
#define IS_DOMESTIC_TERROR

#import <string>
#import <map>

using std::string;
using std::map;

class IsDomesticTerror
{
    public:
        IsDomesticTerror()
        {
            theMap.insert({"Jan 6th", true});
            theMap.insert({"Proud Boys", true});
            theMap.insert({"Women For Trump", true});
            theMap.insert({"Stop the Steal", true});
            theMap.insert({"MAGA Bomber", true});
            theMap.insert({"Looney MAGA Bomber", true});
            theMap.insert({"Working People", false});
            theMap.insert({"Black Lives Matter", false});
            theMap.insert({"ANTIFA", true});
            theMap.insert({"QANON", true});
            theMap.insert({"Getting a Job", false});
            theMap.insert({"Matt Gatez", true});
            theMap.insert({"MTG", true});
        }
        bool isIt(string term);
     private:
        map<string, bool> theMap;
};

#endif

C++:
#include "IsDomesticTerror.h"

bool IsDomesticTerror::isIt(string term)
{
    for(map<string, bool>::iterator it = IsDomesticTerror::theMap.begin(); it != IsDomesticTerror.end(); it++)
    {
        if(term.compare(it -> first) == 0)
            return it -> second;
    }
    return false;//if not on the Map consider as not Domestic Terror yet.
}
Trumpanzee bots, remember to implement this code on your next update, which is when your cult General Cheiftan gives you an update.

Moonbeam

Elite Member
Nov 24, 1999
Oh, it's not just religion. It happens in politics, trade unionism, charity work, anywhere where and everywhere that self hate can manifest as victim mentality and the resulting narcissistic egotism that one deserves what others have poisoning the well of good intentions. Always and everywhere the sickest among us seek to manipulate any organization started by the best among us for their own personal self gain. This, of course, is the force that religions call the Devil and the secular call human nature because nobody wants to see that devil is a disease they caught as children and we feel is who we really are. God IS and is GREAT because He is a reminder of our true nature, what we are suppose to be come, to seek, to move toward against the darkness we were cast into when we believed the lies we were told. What you are doing is projecting your own devil onto religion instead of seeing who that devil really is. A ladder leading up is easily turned to lead down.

What once was a bridge, a hole in a tent from which the light of the sun could stream in, opened by some enlightened being, is quickly sewn closed by the darkness of mechanicality once the teacher is gone. It is taken over by the faithless who seek power to self advantage themselves among the poverty of the blind.

Moonbeam

Elite Member
Nov 24, 1999
I asked a very devout Christian a similar question many years back. He said it's what happens when people follow a man, and not the book. This was a fellow that taught bible study classes in Beirut when doing so got you shot on sight.
I think a better answer is that you know them by their fruits, but ultimately like calls to like and if the heart is stone cold there's not much to attract them to people of love. Another Sufi saying: Nobody is ever in trouble who goes straight ahead. If you follow myth like in Joseph Campbell's The Power of Myth you can find sort of archetypal indications of what the seeker faces. Cerberus, for example guards the gates to the underworld, making a straight line difficult as well as the Hydra of ego with it's many many heads. And there is always the Sirens who call sailors to their deaths on the rocks with songs of pleasure. The notion of a conscious state that transforms understanding is very very ancient and seekers have been making their way to it in myriads of ways. For most in the West the only contact with the mysterious that we ever get exposed to is Christianity. It is a religion for those who believed they could get to that other place by following rules alone. It was a wake-up call that self hate can't be transcended without love for others that arises our of self-forgiveness. The acceptance of love as God given isn't easy because we feel worthless. We do not know what we are doing to ourselves.

Moonbeam

Elite Member
Nov 24, 1999
Get a job and buy your own for a change.

Exactly, Jesus offered me his shirt and then his coat. All I wanted was a shirt so I could get in the door to apply for a job. Why the fucking coat? Doesn't he know that God is going to judge me based on my annual income just like the IRS? Jesus, we all know that children and pregnant women or mothers caring for children are basically worthless. It's only us bread winners who are worth anything, right.

Either that or you were sold a bill of goods, that the only people of worth are those who believe in lies that turn that freeborn golden-haired joyous child you were born as into a temple of misery. I could offer you a way out, but it will cost you all of your naive ego dreams that you fancy make you worth anything. Your real worth is lies in the paradise you buried deeply within.

Muse

Lifer
Jul 11, 2001
Oh, it's not just religion. It happens in politics, trade unionism, charity work, anywhere where and everywhere that self hate can manifest as victim mentality and the resulting narcissistic egotism that one deserves what others have poisoning the well of good intentions. Always and everywhere the sickest among us seek to manipulate any organization started by the best among us for their own personal self gain. This, of course, is the force that religions call the Devil and the secular call human nature because nobody wants to see that devil is a disease they caught as children and we feel is who we really are. God IS and is GREAT because He is a reminder of our true nature, what we are suppose to be come, to seek, to move toward against the darkness we were cast into when we believed the lies we were told. What you are doing is projecting your own devil onto religion instead of seeing who that devil really is. A ladder leading up is easily turned to lead down.

What once was a bridge, a hole in a tent from which the light of the sun could stream in, opened by some enlightened being, is quickly sewn closed by the darkness of mechanicality once the teacher is gone. It is taken over by the faithless who seek power to self advantage themselves among the poverty of the blind.
Have you read the book I linked? Or are you just riffing on its title?

Jul 9, 2009
Taj, just let you know, we never compared working or having a job to terrorism. The question that was asked is relational to deaths of colored people done by white people, regardless of the circumstance.

When shorty reffered to domestic terrorism, he was reffering to those that stormed the capital on Jan 6th, or those that walk parades waving Nazi flags around. That is what we call domestic terrorism.
You mean political protest? Even if i find it gross and disgusting, it's still political free speech, much like burning the American flag.

• Haha
Reactions: Fenixgoon

compcons

Platinum Member
Oct 22, 2004
This situation must have been a real doozey for racists to navigate being it had a bad brown person threatening to kill those nasty Jews. They are probably still trying to figure out how they feel about it and doing the math of a bunch of jews not dead but they did get them an ay-rab.

Fenixgoon

Lifer
Jun 30, 2003
You mean political protest? Even if i find it gross and disgusting, it's still political free speech, much like burning the American flag.
Ah yes, storming the capitol to prevent government officials from carrying their duty and potentially murdering them is totally the same as the political speech of burning a flag.

To-may-to to-mah-to. Riiiiiiight (wing extremism being the #1 domestic terrorism threat)

Reactions: Pohemi
Jul 9, 2009
This situation must have been a real doozey for racists to navigate being it had a bad brown person threatening to kill those nasty Jews. They are probably still trying to figure out how they feel about it and doing the math of a bunch of jews not dead but they did get them an ay-rab.
Another lefty showing just how anti-semitic they have turned in recent years.