Colleyville, TX

Page 3 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.
Jul 9, 2009
Ah yes, storming the capitol to prevent government officials from carrying their duty and potentially murdering them is totally the same as the political speech of burning a flag.

To-may-to to-mah-to. Riiiiiiight (wing extremism being the #1 domestic terrorism threat)
Petitioning the government?

Amendment I
Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the government for a redress of grievances.

Fenixgoon

Lifer
Jun 30, 2003

Amendment I
Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the government for a redress of grievances.
go ahead and try and petition POTUS by storming the whitehouse and see what happens. i promise you they won't treat you as someone exercising the 1st amendment.

Reactions: Pohemi

himkhan

Jul 13, 2013

Amendment I

Would it be too forward of me to ask you to PLEASE try it again?

compcons

Platinum Member
Oct 22, 2004
Another lefty showing just how anti-semitic they have turned in recent years.
What the fuck are you talking about? Let me slow it down a bit. I was pointing out how racist the right is and that they rail against both brown people AND Jewish people. When only a single brown person was killed and no Jews were gassed and burned, they must be filled with mixed feelings.

Also, I am in no way supportive of anyone taking hostages. I am glad the situation ended and no hostages were harmed. I don't care what color the hostage takers skin was. Of course if they were white and killed a bunch of church members, they would likey have been arrested rather than killed.

I hope that was clear enough for you.