Coach K Pokes at Obama over Tarheels NCAA Pick

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

winnar111

Banned
Mar 10, 2008
Louisville? Out.
Pittsburg? Out.
Memphis? Way out.

Damn, Zero sucks at this too. The split left Obama in the bottom 47 percent of the 5-plus million fans who entered ESPN.com's pool.

Jack Flash

Golden Member
Sep 10, 2006
Originally posted by: winnar111
Louisville? Out.
Pittsburg? Out.
Memphis? Way out.

Damn, Zero sucks at this too. The split left Obama in the bottom 47 percent of the 5-plus million fans who entered ESPN.com's pool.

Is there a way I can permanently block everything you post on Anandtech? Please let me know.

microbial

Oct 10, 2008
Originally posted by: KentState
Coach K must be a racist. It's the only reasonable explanation....

I know nothing about Coach K (other than he's great at his job), but if you've ever been to the Duke campus, or North Carolina in general...dude...i's a different world.

SP33Demon

Lifer
Jun 22, 2001
While I respect Coach K, if he thinks Obama shouldn't be doing an NCAA bracket then maybe Coach K should really stfu and get back to coaching. His latest teams have been teh suck, he hasn't made the Final Four since 2004 and this year's team was incredibly overrated as Villanova blew them out of the stratosphere by 24 last week.

aphex

Moderator<br>All Things Apple
Jul 19, 2001
Originally posted by: Jack Flash
Louisville? Out.
Pittsburg? Out.
Memphis? Way out.

Is there a way I can permanently block everything you post on Anandtech? Please let me know.

I 'think' that vB has this feature, not 100% sure though. Sure as heck hope so :)

Slick5150

Diamond Member
Nov 10, 2001
Louisville? Out.
Pittsburg? Out.
Memphis? Way out.

You are a sad, sad, little man if someone's NCAA bracket is used as any kind of measuring tool.

And yet I'm somehow guessing if GWB was at 47 percent you'd be calling that irrelevant. Its almost as if you're a complete partisan tool.

GarfieldtheCat

Diamond Member
Jan 7, 2005
Louisville? Out.
Pittsburg? Out.
Memphis? Way out.

You must really be insecure to have to dig this deep to insult someone just so you can feel superior.

Please stop posting until you grow up.

winnar111

Banned
Mar 10, 2008
Originally posted by: Slick5150
Louisville? Out.
Pittsburg? Out.
Memphis? Way out.

You are a sad, sad, little man if someone's NCAA bracket is used as any kind of measuring tool.

And yet I'm somehow guessing if GWB was at 47 percent you'd be calling that irrelevant. Its almost as if you're a complete partisan tool.

George W. Bush was and is a patriot, not a celebrity 'lookatmemaimontv' showboat who decided to prance around ESPN and publicize his nice big 'President's bracket' rather than fill it out on a normal sheet of paper. What did he think would happen when he pulled this stunt?

Too bad he doesn't suck this much at spending money.

Jack Flash

Golden Member
Sep 10, 2006
Louisville? Out.
Pittsburg? Out.
Memphis? Way out.

EPIC FAIL was and is a patriot, not a celebrity 'lookatmemaimontv' showboat who decided to prance around ESPN and publicize his nice big 'President's bracket' rather than fill it out on a normal sheet of paper. What did he think would happen when he pulled this stunt?

Fixed that to your standards.

GarfieldtheCat

Diamond Member
Jan 7, 2005
Louisville? Out.
Pittsburg? Out.
Memphis? Way out.

George W. Bush was and is a patriot, not a celebrity 'lookatmemaimontv' showboat who decided to prance around ESPN and publicize his nice big 'President's bracket' rather than fill it out on a normal sheet of paper. What did he think would happen when he pulled this stunt?

No, Bush was just someone who consistently ignored the laws of this country, lied to us about invading another country, brought partisanship to a whole new level, and willingly tortured people.

I'll take someone who fills out a NCAA bracket over that any day of the week.

Slick5150

Diamond Member
Nov 10, 2001
Louisville? Out.
Pittsburg? Out.
Memphis? Way out.

wow..

Just.. Wow

I'd respond but my brain just exploded from trying to comprehend that level of genius

Possessed Freak

Diamond Member
Nov 4, 1999
Originally posted by: Possessed Freak
In my pool, I have Pitt beating Wake...

Well, in our pool, I was number one in the sweet sixteen, having two perfect brackets... then it all fell apart.

I think I would be more outraged if Obama did amazingly well in his picks (as it shows way too much research would have been done...).

aphex

Moderator<br>All Things Apple
Jul 19, 2001
Louisville? Out.
Pittsburg? Out.
Memphis? Way out.

Wow, talk about partisan blinders. lol