Chilling: Detainees reveal bin Laden's reaction to attacks (now with PICS!)

GTaudiophile

Lifer
Oct 24, 2000
Good CNN.com article

As night fell on Afghanistan on September 11, bin Laden's followers again watched as he prayed and wept. They waited for him to raise his hand to indicate a fifth attack. He never did.

The fvcker knew!

Of course he knew. The tapes coming out on aljazeera Thursday tell that the pricks who planned 9/11 told Bin Laden the date on the 6th.

Moonbeam

Elite Member
Nov 24, 1999
I see we're still working ourself up into a psychopathogy of of hatred in anticipation of a killing spree. I thought we already knew bin laden was a bad guy. What are we doing here, trying to make the rubble bounce or beat the horse long after he's dead? Have you tried war paint and beating a drun, running up and down jumping in the air and brandishing a spear? How about a bar of soap?

Originally posted by: Moonbeam
I see we're still working ourself up into a psychopathogy of of hatred in anticipation of a killing spree. I thought we already knew bin laden was a bad guy. What are we doing here, trying to make the rubble bounce or beat the horse long after he's dead? Have you tried war paint and beating a drun, running up and down jumping in the air and brandishing a spear? How about a bar of soap?
How long have you attended Berkeley?

budice

Banned
Sep 5, 2002
Originally posted by: dwell
How long have you attended Berkeley?

You all have to understand a person like Moonbeams position. He's holed up in a little world not realizing that if he were to confront a terrorist, they would want to kill him for the sole reason that he lives in the USA. They wouldn't care about any wimpy words you have to say dissuading them from blowing your brains out.
That scenario will most likely not happen, so you will hear these rantings.

The way I see it, the world the way it is these days needs soldiers. I am not talking about people in the service, I am talking about everyday people who remain hyper-vigilant ready to wreck shop when the time comes. People like Moonbeam and Czar may think they are better people because of their enlightened outlook on life. Hell, maybe they are better. Who cares? Still, when the sh** goes down, I want to be the one holding the rifle, not the one holding a flower.

shiner

Lifer
Jul 18, 2000
"Shrink, I wanna kill. I wanna kill! I wanna see blood and gore and guts and veins in my teeth! Eat dead, burnt bodies! I mean: Kill, Kill!"

Paunchy

Sep 19, 2001
Originally posted by: Roger
I see we're still working ourself up into a psychopathogy of of hatred in anticipation of a killing spree.

YOU BET YOUR ASS WE ARE

How do you guys lead "normal" lives with the thought of wanting to carry rifles and kill people constantly in the back, or apparently in the case of this thread, in the front of your minds?

Your idea of "hyper-vigilantism" is also a little.... dumb? No one, not me, not you, not anyone else in this country, should EVER want the vigilante mindset to develop. Just think of all those people like you who'd like to be holding rifles instead of flowers next time you cut someone off in traffic, or beat someone to a parking space, or walk across someone's lawn. People here seem to think they'd be immune to any kind of screwy "kill-em-all" behaviour, but after your whoever you want to deal with was dealth with, WE'D be next.

Moonbeam

Elite Member
Nov 24, 1999
YOU BET YOUR ASS WE ARE

Yea I know. I just love it when I can get high on my hate hormones and chemicals. The adrenaline and endorphin rush is exhilarating. I know how important it is to be completely blind while indulging this addiction though, because otherwise the sight of all the dead babies could sneak past the filters and ruin all the fun. I find too, that making lots of grunting noises at the same time heightens the effect. The best is to do it as a mob. Loosing personal consciousness and acting as a mob mentality, God that's great, freedom from all personal responsibility and accounting. Man for a while there I wasn't myself. Have you any idea how enormously gratifying it is to be anything but me. Oh man, for a minute there I got to be something other than that worthless piece of sh!t. Of course, I know I'm great. I just don't feel like it.

shiner

Lifer
Jul 18, 2000
How do you guys lead "normal" lives with the thought of wanting to carry rifles and kill people constantly in the back, or apparently in the case of this thread, in the front of your minds?
I don't think about killing people every day. It's just that these terrorist A-holes are at the top of the list of people who need to be exterminated. Sometimes for the good of the herd it needs to be thinned and I can't think of better "people" to start with than the terrorists.

Originally posted by: Paunchy
Who's talking about "kill-em-all"??? It does not affect your everyday life. It's not like I walk around muttering, "kill-kill-kill" all day. I have a good job, social life, etc. I just also have it in my head that there may come a situation where I will have to defend my life and freedom and I know I will not hesitate to fight back. Nothing wrong with it at all.

Think about those guys on Flight 92 when they had to think about what they were going to do to save things. If they could have cut out the hesitation perhaps they would still be alive. Who knows?

Nobody is taking about shooting someone for cutting them off in traffic.

Moonbeam

Elite Member
Nov 24, 1999
shinerburke: "Sometimes for the good of the herd it needs to be thinned and I can't think of better "people" to start with than the ..."

Tell it to Adolph, shiner, I'm sure he can work it in to his final solution.

shiner

Lifer
Jul 18, 2000
Tell it to Adolph, shiner, I'm sure he can work it in to his final solution.
Ahhh yes...the first comparison to the Nazi post.....gotta love it when that happens because it means the person who posted it is against the ropes and can think of nothing better.........

Moonbeam

Elite Member
Nov 24, 1999
No it just means you better be sure you don't get so sweeping in your generalizations that I have to take you out because you fit your own definition.

shiner

Lifer
Jul 18, 2000
No it just means you better be sure you don't get so sweeping in your generalizations that I have to take you out because you fit your own definition.
Let me get this straight. Saying that terrorists need to be killed is bad in your book? Now if I had said "everyone who is Arab and under the age of 40 and who has a moustache needs to be killed." that my friend would have been a generalization.

lowtech1

Diamond Member
Mar 9, 2000

The way I see it, the world the way it is these days needs soldiers. I am not talking about people in the service, I am talking about everyday people who remain hyper-vigilant ready to wreck shop when the time comes. People like Moonbeam and Czar may think they are better people because of their enlightened outlook on life. Hell, maybe they are better. Who cares? Still, when the sh** goes down, I want to be the one holding the rifle, not the one holding a flower.

This is the propaganda I had to listen & sees every day during my early years living in a communist country. Hitler used the same rant to encourage his people to take up arms, and I?m sure that Sadam Hussein is preaching the same rhetoric to his gullible people.

Please think & uses judgment before you run out and buy your self a shotgun, or built yourself a nuclear shelter, because there are the a few criminals running around in your neighbourhood.

Lucky

Lifer
Nov 26, 2000

i normally dont agree with you but that's a profound thought. SB is obviously not looking deeper into it. :)

Originally posted by: lowtech

Please think & uses judgment before you run out and buy your self a shotgun, or built yourself a nuclear shelter, because there are the a few criminals running around in your neighbourhood.
No, I am preparing myself because religious nutjobs have stated publically they want to kill me. They already kill 3000 people last year. So while you are working on a 10-step rehabilitation plan for Islamic fundamentalism I'll be at the gym, shaping up to give a beatdown. Worst case is I get good exercise.