Cheez moved out to wilderness, then got free housing, & going back to Wilderness

Page 25 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

BoomerD

No Lifer
Feb 26, 2006
Cheez, Jesus called me on the hotline and said you've misunderstood. Instead of living in a tent...you are supposed to get one of these:

God-RV.jpg

977284_542095782524309_1764130518_o.jpg

• Love
Reactions: JEDIYoda

cheez

Golden Member
Nov 19, 2010
Canopies getting destroyed is just a fraction of what I go through... A week ago one of my motors (dual motor front & back) on the scooter went out on me. Suspected that one of the voltage controllers that feed power to the front wheel got dead so I've been running off the rear wheel so my power is cut by 50%... So I paid $$$$$$ to order a voltage controller oh wait I burnt out the power connector between the battery and voltage controller too...when it caused a small explosion it burnt my finger as well...

On top of that I got a puncture on my rear tire...was real pain to get it fixed I had to push my scooter to the gas station to get air...

On top of that ants are attacking my tent...this new location has ants. My previous location had none of that..

Here some pics of my canopy creating pouch to hold water... This canopy is not made for outdoor it's for indoor convention center.

JEDIYoda

Lifer
Jul 13, 2005
Yeah some treatment or therapy for sure. But on the other hand, if you're unwilling to be helped, or listen to them, well ...

It's unfortunate you're moving back out cheez!
Actually if they felt he was a threat to himself they would have already institutionalized him! He seems to eventually figure things out!
Hdng in there!! Cheez!!

Pohemi

Diamond Member
Oct 2, 2004
Canopies getting destroyed is just a fraction of what I go through... A week ago one of my motors (dual motor front & back) on the scooter went out on me. Suspected that one of the voltage controllers that feed power to the front wheel got dead so I've been running off the rear wheel so my power is cut by 50%... So I paid $$$$$$ to order a voltage controller oh wait I burnt out the power connector between the battery and voltage controller too...when it caused a small explosion it burnt my finger as well...

On top of that I got a puncture on my rear tire...was real pain to get it fixed I had to push my scooter to the gas station to get air...

On top of that ants are attacking my tent...this new location has ants. My previous location had none of that...

News flash for you, buddy. Shit happens. Life sucks sometimes. That doesn't mean it's some invisible asshole doing all of it to you. Take some fucking responsibility for your own existence.

I'd like to believe you are just trolling with all of this, but...I know that there are billions more just like you.

Mai72

Lifer
Sep 12, 2012
News flash for you, buddy. Shit happens. Life sucks sometimes. That doesn't mean it's some invisible asshole doing all of it to you. Take some fucking responsibility for your own existence.

I'd like to believe you are just trolling with all of this, but...I know that there are billions more just like you.

IT'S GOD'D FAULT!!! I should be a trillionaire but God did me wrong. :(

Captante

Lifer
Oct 20, 2003

On top of that ants are attacking my tent...this new location has ants. My previous location had none of that.

Wow ... whats all that compared to the horror of slamming doors?

mopardude87

Diamond Member
Oct 22, 2018
IT'S GOD'D FAULT!!! I should be a trillionaire but God did me wrong. :(

We are never owed anything in life, we have to take it! Unless you dabble in the dark arts then of course you could try your luck with a cross roads demon for example. If that will pan out for you or seriously backfire well that would be ALL on you. I wouldn't even consider such a thing, i would eat a bullet before doing that. With all things comes balance, you give something to get something.

What i just mentioned is just a opinion, its not factual or set in stone as everyone has their own beliefs, if we didn't there there wouldn't be free will. I strongly believe in free will.

Last edited:

ultimatebob

Lifer
Jul 1, 2001

If Cheez is trolling us, it's the most elaborate troll in ATOT history. Even Dennifloss never put in the effort of staging camp sites for his fake lady friend and filming them.

mopardude87

Diamond Member
Oct 22, 2018
If Cheez is trolling us, it's the most elaborate troll in ATOT history. Even Dennifloss never put in the effort of staging camp sites for his fake lady friend and filming them.

I feel its genuine, there may be some pity involved for sympathy from us. Honestly i feel bad for the op but at the same time hes worshiping a god who punishes him for everything .

I love feeling free from the constraint of such judgement from such a god. Believe whatever god you want, just don't expect to much sympathy from me on that regard. Your religion, your choice.

cheez

Golden Member
Nov 19, 2010
Guys, this torment doesn't come by accident. Once you become the child or called the follower of Jesus he gives us pain frequently, in some cases almost every day. Plus you have spiritual attack to deal with. Once you realize bad things (things that hurts you or irritates or intimates the most) doesn't happen by accident and that it is God managing it that way you will go crazy. There is a movie starring Michael Douglas "The Game" (1997). He was in nightmare in CRS program he signed up for and couldn't last a few days. He was going literally mentally insane. The spiritual and physical pain administered by God for his sheep are about as bad as that if not worse. It can get 5 times worse than that cause spiritual warfare can be much more painful.. For a typical person who hasn't received God won't last even a month. You will scream and cry and running around like baby pigs. If you are not sure what that sounds like look for movies how the baby pigs cry. If you receive God then he will heal you and restore you every day or less than a week so you won't go out of control and give up on God. He has that magic to heal you mentally spiritually. At the same time it hurts even more cause it's God that is giving you the pain. Satan is the one that gives you pleasure and help you how to be wicked... If that person doesn't get saved by God, Satan will torture you at the end...(hell).

Pohemi

Diamond Member
Oct 2, 2004
Guys, this torment doesn't come by accident. Once you become the child or called the follower of Jesus he gives us pain frequently, in some cases almost every day. Plus you have spiritual attack to deal with. Once you realize bad things (things that hurts you or irritates or intimates the most) doesn't happen by accident and that it is God managing it that way you will go crazy. There is a movie starring Michael Douglas "The Game" (1997). He was in nightmare in CRS program he signed up for and couldn't last a few days. He was going literally mentally insane. The spiritual and physical pain administered by God for his sheep are about as bad as that if not worse. It can get 5 times worse than that cause spiritual warfare can be much more painful.. For a typical person who hasn't received God won't last even a month. You will scream and cry and running around like baby pigs. If you are not sure what that sounds like look for movies how the baby pigs cry. If you receive God then he will heal you and restore you every day or less than a week so you won't go out of control and give up on God. He has that magic to heal you mentally spiritually. At the same time it hurts even more cause it's God that is giving you the pain. Satan is the one that gives you pleasure and help you how to be wicked... If that person doesn't get saved by God, Satan will torture you at the end...(hell).
Shut the fuck up, you daft lunatic.

mopardude87

Diamond Member
Oct 22, 2018
Shut the fuck up, you daft lunatic.

Can't blame you for this reaction honestly, i wanted to say quite a bit but i decided to keep it hush. Gonna take QUITE a bit more then what he posted to get me going. Still trying to show compassion here, what little i got left after that marathon of a post.

Reactions: Captante

Red Squirrel

No Lifer
May 24, 2003
www.anyf.ca
Cheez, have you at least seen a church pastor or a psychiatrist about what is happening? You should not try to go through this alone. I'm not sure how common this is everywhere but the pastor at the Pentecostal church here is a registered psychiatrist who offers services for free as long as you're a believer, you don't even need to be going to that church. He helped me a lot when I was going through depression. Might be worth looking into as a local church may have someone that can help. Not just spiritually but mentally as well. Failing that I would at least go see a psychiatrist whether or not there is one part of a church. Downside is they are very expensive. The first one I saw before the one at the church was $150 per visit. At very least go see someone even just a pastor, who can then perhaps direct you to the right person. If you don't feel comfortable going to a church you don't know anyone they might have a mailbox or something you can just drop a letter in, just need to give them a way to get back to you.

Either way you do need to seek help you can't do this alone.

VirtualLarry

No Lifer
Aug 25, 2001
Guys, this torment doesn't come by accident. Once you become the child or called the follower of Jesus he gives us pain frequently, in some cases almost every day. Plus you have spiritual attack to deal with.
If you read The Word, you would know that Jesus said, "My Yolk is light".

Additionally, it has been revealed to me, that people that are truly insane, are not useful for the "Kingdom of Heaven", and get chucked into Hell.

I would seek mental help, before you reach that point.

cheez

Golden Member
Nov 19, 2010
Cheez, have you at least seen a church pastor or a psychiatrist about what is happening? You should not try to go through this alone. I'm not sure how common this is everywhere but the pastor at the Pentecostal church here is a registered psychiatrist who offers services for free as long as you're a believer, you don't even need to be going to that church. He helped me a lot when I was going through depression. Might be worth looking into as a local church may have someone that can help. Not just spiritually but mentally as well. Failing that I would at least go see a psychiatrist whether or not there is one part of a church. Downside is they are very expensive. The first one I saw before the one at the church was $150 per visit. At very least go see someone even just a pastor, who can then perhaps direct you to the right person. If you don't feel comfortable going to a church you don't know anyone they might have a mailbox or something you can just drop a letter in, just need to give them a way to get back to you.
I don't need to see a psychiatrist nor a pastor as I am a pastor myself I run a small ministry on youtube. I am led and get helped by God (Jesus) all the time. There are no man psychiatrist on earth that can aid you constantly 24/7 (yes even during sleep in the bed). Jesus even consults me when I dream, or even after I wake up from dream. Plus man psychiatrist cannot give the right advice as God's advice is superior. God's advice is of the spirit of truth, man can't...unless they are closely supervised by God, like his sheep. Even then they still make mistakes... still better to receive supervision from God as he is always right.

When the out reach people came to help me get a housing last year they brought a doctor/psychiatrist to interview me as well as it is part of their policy to get homeless people to apply for housing and food stamp through their program.. When I had interview with a psychiatrist I told him honest answer to his questions and had a little chat as well. He was delighted, and didn't feel he needed to provide me psychiatric help nor any medications. :blush:

From the chaotic experience I had with the canopy destruction and other terrible things I was feeling so bad a few days ago and I tried to masturbate but God suppressed the urge so that I can't masturbate.. He has supernatural power to overcome anything. Because masturbation is sin he doesn't want me to do it. And now he forces against me when I try to do it.. He can even stop the ejaculation from happening so that it won't come out of your body. I have a teaching on video here ->

Last edited:

mopardude87

Diamond Member
Oct 22, 2018
lol. This has to be a troll job.

I can't help but ask but if you want to message me the answer you can but do you live in a city named Oildale? I can't help but ask this as i used to live there and your name would scream some sort of nickname someone out there would have had for someone or themselves. It was white trash heaven for sure, my neighbor drank beer and watched nascar and had a chevy. It was a trailer park so that just adds to the overall atmosphere. Cops come knocking on my door one day telling me a ninja was on my roof trying to climb down this swamp cooler.Dude was plastered drunk per the norm.

Met someone and left that hell hole but oh man sometimes a trip down there is something sorta special. :D

May 13, 2009
I can't help but ask but if you want to message me the answer you can but do you live in a city named Oildale? I can't help but ask this as i used to live there and your name would scream some sort of nickname someone out there would have had for someone or themselves. It was white trash heaven for sure, my neighbor drank beer and watched nascar and had a chevy. It was a trailer park so that just adds to the overall atmosphere. Cops come knocking on my door one day telling me a ninja was on my roof trying to climb down this swamp cooler.Dude was plastered drunk per the norm.

Met someone and left that hell hole but oh man sometimes a trip down there is something sorta special. :D
I've never been to oildale and didn't even know it existed. I don't live in a trailer park. I grew up in a trailer park but left once I was old enough to start working a real job. Nothing against those in a trailer park but it's not for me. I've been lucky to have some nice houses along the way. Current home is my favorite. Austin stone house on 8 acres.

Reactions: mopardude87