Candidate: Marysville should be as white 'as possible' believes married couples "need to be the same race."

Page 4 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

SlowSpyder

Lifer
Jan 12, 2005
Holy shit, bro.. how long have you been playing the victim over losing out on a $20/hr call center job? Move on, get over it.

I will remember this reply for the future when discussing people not getting a job due to racism. What is the correct salary to care about jobs being held back from people based on race? Be specific please, I'd like to know where the cut off is.

JEDIYoda

Lifer
Jul 13, 2005
Holy shit, bro.. how long have you been playing the victim over losing out on a $20/hr call center job? Move on, get over it.
He is milking it because he has a victims mentality!! Ohh sorry there are no victims!! Only people who donot wolrk hard and apply themselves! Those people must be losers...after all had they just worked hard and applied themselves and made good life decisions they would not be out of work.....hmmmmmm

Last edited:

SlowSpyder

Lifer
Jan 12, 2005
I posted a scientific consensus forming meta analysis confirming, without any remaining doubt, that there is a 36% hiring handicap for blacks in America based solely on the color of their skin.

Here is is again:

https://www.pnas.org/content/114/41/10870.full

You're a science denialist. And in this case, a racist. Denial of obvious racism is an act of racism.

Your racism goes deeper. Your denial of institutionalized racism exists so you can blame minorities for their own problems and feel a superiority from that.

To admit it exists would mean they are in the situations they're in mainly because of oppression, and not some lack of morality or intelligence or both. You NEED to believe it is because they are inherently "lazy and dishonest."

And you cannot bring yourself to admit that is is because of systemic racism so... racist.

Sounds like bullshit. All you've pointed too are less of demographic xyz are getting a call back so therefore it must be racism. Sounds like another social pseudo-science projection "study." It is ok to deny science when it is barely science at all.

SlowSpyder

Lifer
Jan 12, 2005
Republicans admitted in court to targeting black people for disenfranchisement.

https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/north-carolina-voter-id/

Shit, you found the 175000 votes Hillary lost by in North Carolina!

Seriously though, I'm against this, trying to get less of xyz demographic to vote due to their being blinded by the left, they still should have that right. But, this is a drop in the proverbial voting pool. How many more such cases do you have?

Amused

Elite Member
Apr 14, 2001
Sounds like bullshit. All you've pointed too are less of demographic xyz are getting a call back so therefore it must be racism. Sounds like another social pseudo-science projection "study." It is ok to deny science when it is barely science at all.

You have before you undeniable statistical scientific proof from thousands of studies over 30+ years proving blacks have a 36% handicap in hiring based on nothing other than the color of their skin.

You do know what a meta study is, right??? This is not a singular study. This is thousands of studies.

At this point the ONLY reason you reject this is to maintain a feeling of superiority over these people who, according to you, are not held back by racism, but by their own laziness and lack of morality.

You're a fucking white supremacist.

SlowSpyder

Lifer
Jan 12, 2005
You have before you undeniable statistical scientific proof from thousands of studies over 30+ years proving blacks have a 36% handicap in hiring based on nothing other than the color of their skin.

You do know what a meta study is, right??? This is not a singular study. This is thousands of studies.

At this point the ONLY reason you reject this is to maintain a feeling of superiority over these people who, according to you, are not held back by racism, but by their own laziness and lack of morality.

You're a fucking white supremacist.

You do know this is a bullshit meta study, right? So because of 1/3 less call backs that demographic has almost 2x the unemployment rate. Sure, that's it. LOL Maybe it has more to do with minorities being sold by the left that they are victims, they shouldn't try, evil racists hiding behind every corner just looking to harm them or hold them back, rely on the government for your needs, don't even try, etc. etc. The left has ruined minority communities, there's the real reason for most of their struggles.

Amused

Elite Member
Apr 14, 2001
You do know this is a bullshit meta study, right? So because of 1/3 less call backs that demographic has almost 2x the unemployment rate. Sure, that's it. LOL Maybe it has more to do with minorities being sold by the left that they are victims, they shouldn't try, evil racists hiding behind every corner just looking to harm them or hold them back, rely on the government for your needs, don't even try, etc. etc. The left has ruined minority communities, there's the real reason for most of their struggles.

Actually, this study is so solid of a meta study it is considered a scientific consensus on the matter and is highly praised in peer review.

No, what has "ruined" minority communities is centuries of systemic racism that is scientifically proven to exist to this day and centuries of economic handicaps.

And there you go again, these darn minorities are too stupid to realize they're being used... blah blah racist blah.

You're a white supremacist. Full stop.

Vic

Elite Member
Jun 12, 2001
I will remember this reply for the future when discussing people not getting a job due to racism. What is the correct salary to care about jobs being held back from people based on race? Be specific please, I'd like to know where the cut off is.
The cut off is where playing the victim costs you more than not getting the job did.
I'm sure everyone here has been passed over at one point or another. Most of us learn to get over it so we can find new opportunities. You should too.

In the meantime, I notice that in a thread where we have an actual documented example of white racism against non-whites, you're diverting with your sad old victim story of reverse discrimination. Why is that, I wonder?..

Amused

Elite Member
Apr 14, 2001
The cut off is where playing the victim costs you more than not getting the job did.
I'm sure everyone here has been passed over at one point or another. Most of us learn to get over it so we can find new opportunities. You should too.

In the meantime, I notice that in a thread where we have an actual documented example of white racism against non-whites, you're diverting with your sad old victim story of reverse discrimination. Why is that, I wonder?..

Because people with irrational belief systems use anecdotal stories.

People with knowledge use actual studies and know the holy grail of science are the results of meta studies.

fskimospy

Elite Member
Mar 10, 2006
Shit, you found the 175000 votes Hillary lost by in North Carolina!

Seriously though, I'm against this, trying to get less of xyz demographic to vote due to their being blinded by the left, they still should have that right. But, this is a drop in the proverbial voting pool. How many more such cases do you have?

Next time you're wondering why black people vote for Democrats you can think back to this.

SlowSpyder

Lifer
Jan 12, 2005
Next time you're wondering why black people vote for Democrats you can think back to this.

While I won't try and justify moves like this, I think which side of the fence is best for minorities is a much more complex issue than any one situation, and I still maintain that on the whole the left has harmed minority communities. But, the left knows how to put sugar in the spoonfuls of poison they keep handing minorities, makes them not even realize they're sucking down Democrat poison.

fskimospy

Elite Member
Mar 10, 2006
While I won't try and justify moves like this, I think which side of the fence is best for minorities is a much more complex issue than any one situation, and I still maintain that on the whole the left has harmed minority communities. But, the left knows how to put sugar in the spoonfuls of poison they keep handing minorities, makes them not even realize they're sucking down Democrat poison.

Actual minorities disagree with you but I'm sure you know better than they do what their interests are. I'm sure it's just an incredible coincidence that what their 'real interests' are happen to align with yours.

obidamnkenobi

Golden Member
Sep 16, 2010

Somewhere else he stated that the lady (who he's friends with) who got the job told him she was hired over him because of her gender (and or race? Wasn't clear). First I don't know where this was, but far as I know most call centers don't have affirmative action? Unless it's a public employer?

Second, what are the odds this lady (perhaps knowing of his delusional fixations) just told him that was the reason, not that he's an incompetent dolt, so he'd feel better and not be mad at her?

Amused

Elite Member
Apr 14, 2001

Maybe you should listen to what the vast majority of minorities themselves are saying?

Oh no, that's right. They're too lazy and immoral to have a valid opinion on their own life experience. So here is spidey whitey to tell them what they are REALLY going through because he's obviously more qualified to do so.

You're such an obvious white supremacist it hurts. Mods, why is he allowed here?

SlowSpyder

Lifer
Jan 12, 2005
Maybe you should listen to what the vast majority of minorities themselves are saying?

Oh no, that's right. They're too lazy and immoral to have a valid opinion on their own life experience. So here is spidey whitey to tell them what they are REALLY going through because he's obviously more qualified to do so.

You're such an obvious white supremacist it hurts. Mods, why is he allowed here?

So when you say Trump supporters are all fooled, have the wool pulled over their eyes, that's ok. When I say the left is doing it to minorities, I'm the grand wizard of the klan. You have issues.

Amused

Elite Member
Apr 14, 2001
So when you say Trump supporters are all fooled, have the wool pulled over their eyes, that's ok. When I say the left is doing it to minorities, I'm the grand wizard of the klan. You have issues.

There is a difference between everyone in a political or religious cult being duped, and everyone of a skin color being duped. One is an inherent trait, the other is a choice (or stupidity/idiots, take your pick)

Your vain attempt to compare the two just speaks more to your racism than anything else.

You're the one with the issues. Because Whitey Spidey here knows more than 99% of black people in America what their life experience is like and he knows for sure that they're all stupid and duped. Why? Because they're black, of course.

Look how fucking racist you are.

SlowSpyder

Lifer
Jan 12, 2005
There is a difference between everyone in a political or religious cult being duped, and everyone of a skin color being duped. One is an inherent trait, the other is a choice (or stupidity/idiots, take your pick)

Your vain attempt to compare the two just speaks more to your racism than anything else.

You're the one with the issues. Because Whitey Spidey here knows more than 99% of black people in America what their life experience is like and he knows for sure that they're all stupid and duped. Why? Because they're black, of course.

Look how fucking racist you are.

I'm not in a cult. I was someone that leaned left and think Obama wasn't nearly as bad as he's been made out to be by the right. I am a #walkaway type. Do you get tired of being 100% wrong? Just kidding, I know you don't.

Amused

Elite Member
Apr 14, 2001
I'm not in a cult. I was someone that leaned left and think Obama wasn't nearly as bad as he's been made out to be by the right. I am a #walkaway type. Do you get tired of being 100% wrong? Just kidding, I know you don't.

No you're not. Produce one left leaning post on here from your history.

Meanwhile, you're a racist who denies racism exists to preserve their own racism.

I'm 100% right about you. Shall we take a poll to see who is more believable? My account of you, or your bullshit about yourself?

Tell us more about how 99% of blacks are delusional or lying about their daily experiences in the US and how they really aren't victims of systemic racism, but just their own laziness and immorality.

Tell us more about how you know more about their situation than they do. About how you, who is not black, knows more than 99% of blacks because of your superior intellect and morality.

Please whitey Spidey? Please?

Then tell us how you know better than a scientific consensus on hiring practices. Please?

SlowSpyder

Lifer
Jan 12, 2005
No you're not. Produce one left leaning post on here from your history.

Meanwhile, you're a racist who denies racism exists to preserve their own racism.

I'm 100% right about you. Shall we take a poll to see who is more believable? My account of you, or your bullshit about yourself?

Tell us more about how 99% of blacks are delusional or lying about their daily experiences in the US and how they really aren't victims of systemic racism, but just their own laziness and immorality.

Tell us more about how you know more about their situation than they do. About how you, who is not black, knows more than 99% of blacks because of your superior intellect and morality.

Please whitey Spidey? Please?

Then tell us how you know better than a scientific consensus on hiring practices. Please?

I did not post in P&N often as it wasn't my thing, I was more interested in the technical forums. I did get into a few convos about religions here and there, but all that many for politics.

I don't deny racism exists. I deny that is exists on a systematic level or that it holds minorities back from achieving today. There is a difference.

No, you are 100% wrong and sound like you're losing your shit. All emotion, not logic. I'm used to it by your type.

I watch and subscribe to numerous black Youtube political channels. The Democrats are very good at pulling the wool over the eyes of people they sell their bullshit to. It isn't that those people are dumb so much as it is that the Democrats know how to package their message effectively. You on the other hand are the one that believes minorities aren't smart enough or capable enough to make it without a handicap. How about you please tell me how if people make responsible personal decisions and put effort into making themselves into something employers want, how is it that their race will hold them back? (Hint: It won't)

Amused

Elite Member
Apr 14, 2001
I did not post in P&N often as it wasn't my thing, I was more interested in the technical forums. I did get into a few convos about religions here and there, but all that many for politics.

I don't deny racism exists. I deny that is exists on a systematic level or that it holds minorities back from achieving today. There is a difference.

No, you are 100% wrong and sound like you're losing your shit. All emotion, not logic. I'm used to it by your type.

I watch and subscribe to numerous black Youtube political channels. The Democrats are very good at pulling the wool over the eyes of people they sell their bullshit to. It isn't that those people are dumb so much as it is that the Democrats know how to package their message effectively. You on the other hand are the one that believes minorities aren't smart enough or capable enough to make it without a handicap. How about you please tell me how if people make responsible personal decisions and put effort into making themselves into something employers want, how is it that their race will hold them back? (Hint: It won't)

For fuck's sake this is lamer than "I have a black friend."

I posted incontrovertible scientific data proving institutionalized racism exists and presents a highly significant economic handicap for blacks in America.

And that is just hiring. That's not counting the criminal justice system, education system, etc.

As long as you deny systemic racism exists, you see black people as intellectually and morally inferior because only that would explain how they either cannot make it on their own, or are too stupid and duped by this leftist ideology that actually acknowledges the scientifically proven racism you deny.

The only one presenting an emotional argument here is you. I've presented incontrovertible facts. You've presented denial of reality to preserve belief and fairy tales about your once "being left" that you have no evidence of.

Moreover, the fact that you think one has to be left to accept the scientifically proven fact that systemic racism exists shows only your own bias. Not mine or that of 99% of the black community,

I'm right of center. Yet you think anyone who acknowledges systemic racism is "left." Why?32235665_10215275697821323_4736069117428105216_n.jpg

The hilarity is you've painted yourself into a corner here, Spidey.

There are only two ways to explain why blacks have lower economic outcomes on average in the US.

Either blacks are, on average being held back by systemic racism that handicaps their economic outcomes (you deny this)
Or...
Blacks are "too stupid," "unintelligent," "immoral" or otherwise "stupidly duped" en mass by a political party (it's all the same).

So which is it? Are blacks, on average too stupid to know better and duped by an evil political party that it taking advantage of them (but not whites, somehow)?

Is that your position?

Are you beginning to see why you're a fucking racist?

Last edited:

kage69

Lifer
Jul 17, 2003
Is that the same bible that says Moses married a black woman and how God punished those that were offended by it?

https://www.bible.com/bible/116/NUM.12.1.NLT

You should ask Aunt Lydia there. I tend to leave the bible version pissing contests to the holy rollers who care about that kind of thing. I'm more interested in actions, specifically those who claim Iron age fiction built from the legends of other ancient cultures is how we should operate in 21st America.

Regardless, doesn't matter which bible you cite, they are all equally irrelevant when it comes to carrying out the duties of office. Check your dogma at the door, and if you can't do that this ain't the job for you. Pretend it was a militant Moose Limb demanding multiple wives, or that there were too many churches, not enough mosques in town? Just imagine how Team Culture War would wail.

The only wall we actually need now is the one between church and state. It supports both, but the tribal minded cultural warriors would rather look at it as an obstacle so we're going to waste a lot of time and money on re-settling this again in the near future.

JEDIYoda

Lifer
Jul 13, 2005

So is it possible to have watched Bill Cosby or Chris Rock and still be a racist????
The truly sad part is it is right in front of your eyes, everyday shit happens due to someone`s color through no fault of therirown yet you maintain steadfastly that if people make responsible personal decisions and put effort into making themselves into something employers want, how is it that their race will hold them back? It is so obvious that you are blind to the fact that what you are spouting is and always has been a Republican or White Supremist talking point basically telling those minorities to suck it in and work harder........does that sound about right???

Maxima1

Diamond Member
Jan 15, 2013
I'm right of center. Yet you think anyone who acknowledges systemic racism is "left." Why?

What makes you "right of center"?

There are only two ways to explain why blacks have lower economic outcomes on average in the US.

Either blacks are, on average being held back by systemic racism that handicaps their economic outcomes (you deny this)
Or...
Blacks are "too stupid," "unintelligent," "immoral" or otherwise "stupidly duped" en mass by a political party (it's all the same).

That's BS. There are Asian subgroups that do poorly despite being Asian. That's not because people are being selectively racist against certain Asians while gushing over others. Moreover, it doesn't explain why Jews crush all groups in income and wealth.

Amused

Elite Member
Apr 14, 2001
What makes you "right of center"?

That's BS. There are Asian subgroups that do poorly despite being Asian. That's not because people are being selectively racist against certain Asians while gushing over others. Moreover, it doesn't explain why Jews crush all groups in income and wealth.

My economic positions rate me right of center. I'm a free market capitalist.

Racism and/or denial of racism is not a right/left issue. It is a authoritarian issue.

As the meta study I posted showed, blacks, out of every minority, face the single largest handicap in hiring. And that's just hiring.

But yeah, all minorities are the same. Not.

Yet another racism denial fail.

So tell me, what accounts for the lower economic outcome on average for American blacks? Is it racism, or "their own fault?" If it's "their own fault." what would be causing that?

Hmmmm???

The hilarity is you don't see the corner this paints you into even after I drew you fuckers a picture in crayons, nor do you see why this is, at its core, an inherently racist position.

Last edited:
Reactions: Meghan54