Cancelled

Page 5 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

wyvrn

Lifer
Feb 15, 2000
Well we still are missing a few owners. I have 2 teams already. If people volunteer to take 2 teams that only have 1 right now, we can run it. Otherwise, I guess we have to wait until next year. Any takers?

Obviously it looks like Thurs or Friday night now. Thursday is best for most people, sometime after 5pm CST, so that is 99% when it will be, if we get all the teams accounted for before then. Everything is setup, we just need 100% participation to roll the draft.

SmoochyTX

Lifer
Apr 19, 2003
I can't do it on Thursday so go ahead and count me out. Hopefully somebody else will pick up the Texans and the other teams still left.

vrbaba

Diamond Member
Jul 17, 2003
So is it still going down on thursday? We can do it friday, if its better for more ppl...

what are the updates wyvrn?

wyvrn

Lifer
Feb 15, 2000
Originally posted by: vrbaba
So is it still going down on thursday? We can do it friday, if its better for more ppl...

what are the updates wyvrn?

Draft is going to have to be Thursday evening. I am setting it at 6:30pm CST. Too many people would miss a Friday draft. Apologies to SmoochyTX, I wish we could accomodate him also.

Also we gained another contestant. Woot!

wyvrn

Lifer
Feb 15, 2000
6 teams left .. anyone else want to double up? I'm good but drafting for 8 teams myself might be hard.

wyvrn

Lifer
Feb 15, 2000
Originally posted by: Rockinacoustic
Surprising we couldn't get enough people. :frown: Come on AT, lay of the WoW. :p

Yeah I even gave prizes and everything. I thought that the rabid FFL people would come out for this, but I was wrong. It's all good, I am still going to be glued to my TV this weekend. For some weird reason, I really love the NFL draft.

LeiZaK

Diamond Member
May 25, 2005
Originally posted by: wyvrn
Originally posted by: Rockinacoustic
Surprising we couldn't get enough people. :frown: Come on AT, lay of the WoW. :p

Yeah I even gave prizes and everything. I thought that the rabid FFL people would come out for this, but I was wrong. It's all good, I am still going to be glued to my TV this weekend. For some weird reason, I really love the NFL draft.

So, no draft tonight? I was all set on taking Calvin Johnson :p