Can you drink milk?

Page 3 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

DaWhim

Lifer
Feb 3, 2003
well, in my family, everyone can drink milk except my brother. he can drink chocolate milk tho. :confused:

caitlion

Golden Member
Sep 25, 2003
i can and do a LOT. it hurts my stomach a lot, but so does everything else. oh well :-/

Mookow

Lifer
Apr 24, 2001
Originally posted by: MercenaryForHire
Yes - and for you PETA-powertripping vegan wankers - I know, it's not normal, Blah Blah Blah, Meat is Murder, Dairy is Rape, I'm an Evil Mutant.

Now go eat a VeggieDick. :p

</rant>

- M4H

That reminds me of some random chick that started b!tching at me today as I was walking in to school. Apparently, I'm a murderer since my jacket has camo (Realtree Hardwood, to be specific). Blah blah blah... I got her to shut up briefly when I told her I had never been hunting in this jacket... then she got mad again when I said "yet, at least, though you should see my summer hunting jacket".

Anyway, I only wore it today since I have to catch a bus at 8PM tonight... in Cleveland, during January, and RTA is NEVER friggin ontime. So I wore my warmest, by far, coat. But I think I might continue wearing it just to piss her everyday, since I always see her smoking outside when I get to my building in the morning. Hmmmm.... I wonder if it being waterproof will protect it from a bucket of red paint?

Jfrag Teh Foul

Diamond Member
Jul 18, 2001
Originally posted by: MercenaryForHire
Yes - and for you PETA-powertripping vegan wankers - I know, it's not normal, Blah Blah Blah, Meat is Murder, Dairy is Rape, I'm an Evil Mutant.

Now go eat a VeggieDick. :p

</rant>

- M4H

BAHAHAHAHA!

I try to drink a glass a day.

BigSmooth

Lifer
Aug 18, 2000
I seriously doubt the validity of those numbers. I am half asian and have no problem with milk, and AFAIK none of my relatives do either.

SWScorch

Diamond Member
May 13, 2001
I used to be lactose intolerant, but I grew out of it. I can drink it, but I don't like it now. I'm caucasian, btw.

ragazzo

Golden Member
Jan 9, 2002
chinese here. no problem drinking milk. i drink cappuccinos everyday, eat ice-cream, cheese and any other milk-based products :)

EDIT: gf is vietnamese and she is slightly lactose intolerant heh

drum

Diamond Member
Feb 1, 2003
i'll drink any kind of milk you put in front of me. white male

LAUST

Diamond Member
Sep 13, 2000
I can down a gallon in a day with no prob, just lots of trips to the bathroom ;)

Babbles

Diamond Member
Jan 4, 2001
Originally posted by: z0mb13
Originally posted by: Babbles
I drink about 2 gallons a week.

<-=-= white American guy

wow

are u fat??

I drink 1% and besides water and the occasional diet soda or tea that is all I drink.
I do have some fat around the belly that is being stubborn and will not come off.

If you check out some fitness, bodybuilding type forums/websites most of those people drink tons of milk.

WobbleWobble

Diamond Member
Jun 29, 2001
My brother's gastrologist (doctor) said the same thing.

He said that most Asians, blacks and Jewish people are somewhat lactose intolerant.

I'm Asian and drinking milk gives me a tummy ache, but I still drink it.