Can we neutron bomb P&N?

beer

Lifer
Jun 27, 2000
I mean, I'm sure once all the posters are gone, we can find something that's actually useful with an extra forum. Just think about all the angst we'd be ridding the world of!

Would anyone complain?

Red Dawn

Elite Member
Jun 4, 2001
Originally posted by: galvanizedyankee
Thats a rough playground. Would you want them to come over here?
If they came over here they would hurt the feelings of Girlymen like Elemental. Besides, the only forum that is more useless than P&N is this one.

K1052

Elite Member
Aug 21, 2003
I like to think of P&N as the containment system from Ghostbusters.

Don't mess with it, just let it be.

beer

Lifer
Jun 27, 2000
Originally posted by: Red Dawn
If they came over here they would hurt the feelings of Girlymen like Elemental. Besides, the only forum that is more useless than P&N is this one.

Personal attacks in your first post in this thread! Example A of P&N behavior.

Kalvin00

Lifer
Jan 11, 2003

Yeah, if we deleted P&N, where would Red Dawn have a place to cry about how his precious democrats are so much better than Bush?
rolleye.gif

Thump553

Lifer
Jun 2, 2000
It took me a while to figure out your jargon, but I think maintaining the quarantine zone known as "Politics and News" performs an important function to the rest of this community. Keep 'em isolated I say.

Jzero

Lifer
Oct 10, 1999
Originally posted by: Elemental007

Personal attacks in your first post in this thread! Example A of P&N behavior.

P&N behavior? That's been "Red Dawn" behavior for a long time before P&N came along!

Red Dawn

Elite Member
Jun 4, 2001
Originally posted by: Kalvin00

Yeah, if we deleted P&N, where would Red Dawn have a place to cry about how his precious democrats are so much better than Bush?
rolleye.gif
My precious Democrats? Why would they be my Democrats, I'm a registered Indepedant. Sounds to me like you are doing a self administered Coloscopy.

Nitemare

Lifer
Feb 8, 2001
buahahahah the mods moved the thread. The funny mod must be on duty :)

:D:beer::D

lol, just as I was going to comment wrong forum.

I like it ... keep all the radicals in here, except me of course and free up ATOT for my domination Muhahahahaha

Czar

Lifer
Oct 9, 1999

rolleye.gif
My precious Democrats? Why would they be my Democrats, I'm a registered Indepedant. Sounds to me like you are doing a self administered Coloscopy.
yeah, red has bashed both democrats and republicans for years

dmcowen674

No Lifer
Oct 13, 1999
www.alienbabeltech.com
buahahahah the mods moved the thread. The funny mod must be on duty :)

:D:beer::D

A hhhaaaa , when I saw this Pop up thought the same thing, WTG Mods :D

:beer::cool::beer:

PS - I'm sure all the ATOTers would just love the Politics and "Respectable" quaisi attacks back in ATOT again?

Red Dawn

Elite Member
Jun 4, 2001
I mean, I'm sure once all the posters are gone, we can find something that's actually useful with an extra forum. Just think about all the angst we'd be ridding the world of!

Would anyone complain?

What woul;d you use that extra Forum for, YAGT's, Neffing or whining about Teenage Angst?

cliftonite

Diamond Member
Jul 15, 2001

rolleye.gif

Haha