Can we neutron bomb P&N?

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

Moonbeam

Elite Member
Nov 24, 1999
70,151
5,311
126
I think P&N should go back into Off Topic. It's too monocromatic here and two superficial there. Better too that non politicos get an occasional dose os something that affects them whether they know it or not, and better that P&N gets a breath of fresh reality.
 

DealMonkey

Lifer
Nov 25, 2001
13,136
1
0
I assume this started in OT? You Bush-humping tools wouldn't survive two seconds in P&N! Now back to your business of posting pix of your dog peeing on your girlfriend's leg, or whatever qualifies as meaningful discussion. ;):p
 

308nato

Platinum Member
Feb 10, 2002
2,674
0
0
Awww shucks......your attention whore thread in OT about the mods moving this thread got locked.

Will anyone complain ?
 

beer

Lifer
Jun 27, 2000
11,169
1
0
Originally posted by: 308nato
Awww shucks......your attention whore thread in OT about the mods moving this thread got locked.

Will anyone complain ?
I live to nef
 

maluckey

Platinum Member
Jan 31, 2003
2,933
0
71
Sure, let me push the button myself. That would give more time to watch dust collect on my desk.
 

Red Dawn

Elite Member
Jun 4, 2001
57,530
3
0
Originally posted by: Czar
Originally posted by: Red Dawn
Originally posted by: Kalvin00
Originally posted by: Red Dawn
Originally posted by: galvanizedyankee
Thats a rough playground. Would you want them to come over here?
If they came over here they would hurt the feelings of Girlymen like Elemental. Besides, the only forum that is more useless than P&N is this one.
Yeah, if we deleted P&N, where would Red Dawn have a place to cry about how his precious democrats are so much better than Bush?
My precious Democrats? Why would they be my Democrats, I'm a registered Indepedant. Sounds to me like you are doing a self administered Coloscopy.
yeah, red has bashed both democrats and republicans for years
How can anybody in their right mind be satisfied with either party? They are both severly lacking in Leadership.
 

amok

Golden Member
Oct 9, 1999
1,342
0
0
Originally posted by: Red Dawn
Originally posted by: Czar
Originally posted by: Red Dawn
Originally posted by: Kalvin00
Originally posted by: Red Dawn
Originally posted by: galvanizedyankee
Thats a rough playground. Would you want them to come over here?
If they came over here they would hurt the feelings of Girlymen like Elemental. Besides, the only forum that is more useless than P&N is this one.
Yeah, if we deleted P&N, where would Red Dawn have a place to cry about how his precious democrats are so much better than Bush?
My precious Democrats? Why would they be my Democrats, I'm a registered Indepedant. Sounds to me like you are doing a self administered Coloscopy.
yeah, red has bashed both democrats and republicans for years
How can anybody in their right mind be satisfied with either party? They are both severly lacking in Leadership.
An independent talking about party leadership? ;)
 

Red Dawn

Elite Member
Jun 4, 2001
57,530
3
0
Originally posted by: amok
Originally posted by: Red Dawn
Originally posted by: Czar
Originally posted by: Red Dawn
Originally posted by: Kalvin00
Originally posted by: Red Dawn
Originally posted by: galvanizedyankee
Thats a rough playground. Would you want them to come over here?
If they came over here they would hurt the feelings of Girlymen like Elemental. Besides, the only forum that is more useless than P&N is this one.
Yeah, if we deleted P&N, where would Red Dawn have a place to cry about how his precious democrats are so much better than Bush?
My precious Democrats? Why would they be my Democrats, I'm a registered Indepedant. Sounds to me like you are doing a self administered Coloscopy.
yeah, red has bashed both democrats and republicans for years
How can anybody in their right mind be satisfied with either party? They are both severly lacking in Leadership.
An independent talking about party leadership? ;)
Yeah, why do you think I am an Independant?
 

Gaard

Diamond Member
Feb 17, 2002
8,911
0
0
Originally posted by: DealMonkey
I assume this started in OT? You Bush-humping tools wouldn't survive two seconds in P&N! Now back to your business of posting pix of your dog peeing on your girlfriend's leg, or whatever qualifies as meaningful discussion. ;):p
Ain't that the truth. :)
 

Zebo

Elite Member
Jul 29, 2001
39,398
19
81
Originally posted by: Red Dawn
Originally posted by: Czar
Originally posted by: Red Dawn
Originally posted by: Kalvin00
Originally posted by: Red Dawn
Originally posted by: galvanizedyankee
Thats a rough playground. Would you want them to come over here?
If they came over here they would hurt the feelings of Girlymen like Elemental. Besides, the only forum that is more useless than P&N is this one.
Yeah, if we deleted P&N, where would Red Dawn have a place to cry about how his precious democrats are so much better than Bush?
My precious Democrats? Why would they be my Democrats, I'm a registered Indepedant. Sounds to me like you are doing a self administered Coloscopy.
yeah, red has bashed both democrats and republicans for years
How can anybody in their right mind be satisfied with either party? They are both severly lacking in Leadership.
I don't know why you'd say that. Go to GWB's site and DEAN's they both have very articulate and broad ranged plans for thier direction they want to take this country.

That's what I did believe or not, and came to the mind DEAN seemed more interested in civil liberties which I think is the bedrock of what makes USA USA.

 

Red Dawn

Elite Member
Jun 4, 2001
57,530
3
0
Originally posted by: Gaard
Originally posted by: DealMonkey
I assume this started in OT? You Bush-humping tools wouldn't survive two seconds in P&N! Now back to your business of posting pix of your dog peeing on your girlfriend's leg, or whatever qualifies as meaningful discussion. ;):p
Ain't that the truth. :)
Bwuahaha, an OT wanking Neff criticizing P&N is like the Pot calling the Kettle Black
 

LunarRay

Diamond Member
Mar 2, 2003
9,993
1
76
There is a reason that folks travel to Disneyland to visit Fantasyland.. and Tomorrowland...and whatever Land. P&N Forum is like DisneyLand and contained herein are the fantasyfolks and the tomorrowfolks battling with the Mad Hatter who lives in YesterdayLand.. Why confuse folks by secreting all this amongst YAGT, YACT, YA*T, etc... of the Off Topic I lost my homework what can I do now folks... They know how to get here if they wish to partake and we know how to get there to relive our teenage years.
Besides, who in their right mind or left if you prefer wants to debate the relative merits of the elasticity of demand regarding turnips? Only the folks in P&N would.. and it is good to confine them here.. :D
 

AnImuS

Senior member
Sep 28, 2001
939
0
0
No, what the hell is the matter with ya?

Neutron bomb the "Highly Technical" forum. Its garbage.

:)
 

Squisher

Lifer
Aug 17, 2000
21,207
65
91
Originally posted by: Moonbeam
I think P&N should go back into Off Topic. It's too monocromatic here and two superficial there. Better too that non politicos get an occasional dose os something that affects them whether they know it or not, and better that P&N gets a breath of fresh reality.
You and I agree on something? Oh well, it is a new year.
 

ASK THE COMMUNITY