Can Anyone translate?

Page 3 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

SOFTengCOMPelec

Platinum Member
May 9, 2013
Age or just his arrogance giving him permission to not pay attention to the words written for him or that he truly is somewhat illiterate. This speech was written for him. I assume it was better written than he delivered it but its author has to be as much of a moron as Trump.

Maybe a bouncing ball above the words would help?

I modified a picture, to try and show how the Trump phenomena works:

Last edited:

Younigue

Diamond Member
Feb 5, 2017
Not as bad as you think. The pot on the left was made with my vegan daughter in mind. I used crisco instead of lard no matter how it pained me for the dough and they are roasted poblano and cheese.

If you are interested I can provide a recipe, but these take time to do and are labor intensive. A former board member has a wife from Mexico (and yes she and her family are long naturalized) who sent me some every christmas until I started my own. The women of all generations took a week or so before Christmas and had a production thing going on where many hundreds or more were made for each seperate nuclear family, enough to last a year well wrapped and frozen.

I know you have a situation where manual labor may be an issue, but if you have female friends (you can put your husband to work as well, this could be done on a smaller scale. It's great hen party material according to my friends wife.
Not sure I have any friends that would be willing to put that much effort in and yes you are correct it would be too hard on me. Though we do have dinner parties. BBQ tomorrow! I'm bringing pasta salad *sigh* sadly (and ridiculously!) even that's fairly labor intensive for me. No part of my body will thank me for it well, accept my taste buds and my tummy!

But back to the point buster! Is your Mexican [food] gonna rape & murder me? Polite/thoughtful (even vegan) rapists & murderers are still rapists & murderers. You bes' not be settin' me up!

Hayabusa Rider

Admin Emeritus & Elite Member
Jan 26, 2000
Not sure I have any friends that would be willing to put that much effort in and yes you are correct it would be too hard on me. Though we do have dinner parties. BBQ tomorrow! I'm bringing pasta salad *sigh* sadly (and ridiculously!) even that's fairly labor intensive for me. No part of my body will thank me for it well, accept my taste buds and my tummy!

But back to the point buster! Is your Mexican [food] gonna rape & murder me? Polite/thoughtful (even vegan) rapists & murderers are still rapists & murderers. You bes' not be settin' me up!

I have never seen any of the many hundreds of tamalies I've made or the multitude I've seen in a lifetime commit a crime or even make inappropriate advances.

Younigue

Diamond Member
Feb 5, 2017
I have never seen any of the many hundreds of tamalies I've made or the multitude I've seen in a lifetime commit a crime or even make inappropriate advances.
Phew! I feel reassured but just for good measure I recommend we take a third of your tamales and throw them in cages away from their tamales. A third to the border and chuck 'em over where they belong! The last third we should just demoralize, sling hate speech at them, blame them for our insatiable appetites and incite violence upon them.

I know that's probably not what you had in mind for them but we play by Trump/Hate rules now.

All that work for so little pay. I'm sorry Hay our hands are kind of tired here. They look good though. I'm Sure some of them are fine tamales.

Moonbeam

Elite Member
Nov 24, 1999
Why are fire engines red. Fire engines are red because they are always rushing. Russians are red so fire engines are red too.

All I know is that Trump is the precedent who wasn't supposed to be but is so he really has to be a genius, so when I hear him talk like he does in the OP, I just smile and nod knowing that while I have no idea what he is talking about, it is genius level thinking. My job is to worship and applaud him. His genius is too high level for me to really understand. My job is to show I'm impressed.

Hayabusa Rider

Admin Emeritus & Elite Member
Jan 26, 2000
Why are fire engines red. Fire engines are red because they are always rushing. Russians are red so fire engines are red too.

All I know is that Trump is the precedent who wasn't supposed to be but is so he really has to be a genius, so when I hear him talk like he does in the OP, I just smile and nod knowing that while I have no idea what he is talking about, it is genius level thinking. My job is to worship and applaud him. His genius is too high level for me to really understand. My job is to show I'm impressed.

Sometimes you just have to have a tamale. Here ya go!

9hB1pxT_d.jpg

cytg111

Lifer
Mar 17, 2008
Erh... what did I just read? Organs? Is he talking about Eltons member?.. Did Elton insult him recently? He is trying to assert that his records is better than Eltons records?
His brain is fried. Maybe someone is dosing him to make him compliant with Putins instructions... Somehow that shit better be drug related.. or we are all fucked.

Perknose

Forum Director & Omnipotent Overlord
Forum Director
Oct 9, 1999
"I have broken more Elton John records, he seems to have a lot of records. And I, by the way, I don't have a musical instrument. I don't have a guitar or an organ. No organ. Elton has an organ. And lots of other people helping. No we've broken a lot of records. We've broken virtually every record. Because you know, look I only need this space. They need much more room. For basketball, for hockey and all of the sports, they need a lot of room. We don't need it. We have people in that space. So we break all of these records. Really we do it without like, the musical instruments. This is the only musical: the mouth. And hopefully the brain attached to the mouth. Right? The brain, more important than the mouth, is the brain...."

-President Donald J. Trump
As always, Trump is simply "saying what we think" . . . I think.

Last edited: