KMFJD

Lifer
Aug 11, 2005
"I have broken more Elton John records, he seems to have a lot of records. And I, by the way, I don't have a musical instrument. I don't have a guitar or an organ. No organ. Elton has an organ. And lots of other people helping. No we've broken a lot of records. We've broken virtually every record. Because you know, look I only need this space. They need much more room. For basketball, for hockey and all of the sports, they need a lot of room. We don't need it. We have people in that space. So we break all of these records. Really we do it without like, the musical instruments. This is the only musical: the mouth. And hopefully the brain attached to the mouth. Right? The brain, more important than the mouth, is the brain...."

-President Donald J. Trump

holy hanna, what's going on in that noggin of his?

ivwshane

Lifer
May 15, 2000
"I have broken more Elton John records, he seems to have a lot of records. And I, by the way, I don't have a musical instrument. I don't have a guitar or an organ. No organ. Elton has an organ. And lots of other people helping. No we've broken a lot of records. We've broken virtually every record. Because you know, look I only need this space. They need much more room. For basketball, for hockey and all of the sports, they need a lot of room. We don't need it. We have people in that space. So we break all of these records. Really we do it without like, the musical instruments. This is the only musical: the mouth. And hopefully the brain attached to the mouth. Right? The brain, more important than the mouth, is the brain...."

He's reasserting his role as the alpha male of the cult he's usurped, known as the Republican party. Why wouldn't he? Its not like any true conservative or a traditional Republican will stop him. So long as he keeps nominating supreme court picks from their list of candidates and giving tax cuts to their donors (and themselves), they don't care. If America goes to shit, they'll either move somewhere else nice or hire enough security to insulate themselves from the world they helped create.

Reactions: DarthKyrie

realibrad

Lifer
Oct 18, 2013
Translation:

I have broken more records than Elton John. Not only have I broken more, but he has a whole team of people that do things, and my team is much smaller. Further, I can do more things in just a small office vs large arenas. You can compare my mouth to his musical instrument, but, the more important tool is the brain that is attached to the mouth.

He is not great with words thats for sure.

Also, there is a nice dick/organ joke in the first part if someone is willing to try.

Reactions: KMFJD

Commodus

Diamond Member
Oct 9, 2004
Trump is your racist, senile grandpa that needs to be in a nursing home, but won't go because his immediate circle doesn't want to admit he's losing it.

Younigue

Diamond Member
Feb 5, 2017

He's jealous of Elton's penis... So very jealous. He thought the Presidency would be as big a deal as being a celebrity or an athlete but all he wound up with was this t-shirt a.k.a. MAGA hat. And finally an admission that his brain is not connected to his mouth but his base likes the music it makes just the same, tone deaf mother fu*kers but he's stuck with them so he just has to keep throwing words in their general direction.

Reactions: Chocu1a and KMFJD

Younigue

Diamond Member
Feb 5, 2017
Translation: "I'm a raving lunatic but ya'll still dumber than me."

I'm gonna add to this... 'I'm a raving lunatic but I count on y'all being dumber than me and so far you haven't let me down even though I'm no Elton John and I'm penisless.

kage69

Lifer
Jul 17, 2003
Sounds like a person with a meager intellect experiencing dementia, possibly the syphilitic variety. The propecia use probably isn't helping.

Hearing that moron talk truly irks me, but I have to admit I get a good laugh whenever he tries to brag about how great or smart he is. It's like listening to a 7yr old with a inferiority complex, and then his supporters try to act like nothing is amiss. They've gone from Dubya to Dump, so if the trend continues I guess the next GOP nominee will be a chickenhawk with a criminal record in a vegetative state.

Reactions: DarthKyrie

Jhhnn

IN MEMORIAM
Nov 11, 1999
I think Trump is clearly suffering from the onset of some sort of dementia. He's not quite all there & it won't get any better.

Younigue

Diamond Member
Feb 5, 2017
He wasn't freewheeling. They were prepared remarks. So, he's partially illiterate AND mentally ill but mostly just a Traitorous evil mother fu*ker.

interchange

Diamond Member
Oct 10, 1999
I would say his associations in that segment were less than tight, and I would say he has problems with abstraction. There is a thread of connection from sentence to sentence: talking about breaking records (a historical record) and associating it with breaking records (a physical musical recording); comparing to famous people and the physical requirements (e.g. an arena for sports) required to produce or break records; connecting production of words with the physical locus of origin (mouth to brain). In order to make those associations, you would have to think quite concretely about what is being said -- essentially a boast about how he's able to accomplish things no one else has with fewer resources due to his intelligence.

Neither have I examined him nor could I ethically comment on whether he shows any evidence of diagnosable mental or neurological illness, but I will say that I find this kind of disordered speech concerning for someone holding the office of President.

nakedfrog

No Lifer
Apr 3, 2001
Isn't Elton John primarily known for piano? I suppose he's probably played the organ here and there.

Younigue

Diamond Member
Feb 5, 2017
Isn't Elton John primarily known for piano? I suppose he's probably played the organ here and there.
Trump has a compulsive need to speak about "organs". It's why every one knows he has a small penis.

Hayabusa Rider

Admin Emeritus & Elite Member
Jan 26, 2000
Brain and brain, what is brain!!!

Also- Trump gave Pompeo an Elton John CD to give to Kim. "Rocket Man". Maybe some skittles too.