Breaking news Elite Team sent out to retrieve Saddam

Alistar7

Lifer
May 13, 2002
They just flashed that on Fox News, not sure if they have a location or not. If so it was provided by the "ace of diamonds" more than likely, hopefully they will have him today.

we shall see....

In other news Iraqi's fired grenades into a power station in Fajullah...

complain about the progress, undermine the effort, interesting. They are assuming this is still part of Saddam loyalists. This has been the worst town for US forces. The day after they built a new football field (soccer) they came back and the goals and fresh dirt were gone....

ConclamoLudus

Jan 16, 2003
I hope its true and we get the Ace of Spades, but my doubt has been fed by too many empty Bin Laden leads. Nobody will believe it until it comes from the BBC anyway! :p

DukeFan21

Jan 15, 2002
I've been watching Fox News since I saw this and haven't seen anything said about it since ::confused:

Alistar7

Lifer
May 13, 2002
Originally posted by: ConclamoLudus
I hope its true and we get the Ace of Spades, but my doubt has been fed by too many empty Bin Laden leads. Nobody will believe it until it comes from the BBC anyway! :p

They just reported they intercepted communications from Saddam, also ones stating he needed protection....

Where is the BBC? Working with the ITC to create another biased poll?

ITC gets 9 complaints in Britain about pro-American bias on Fox news, bans them. They get 400 calls from UK residents complaining about blatant anti-US bias, they band together and make polls denigrating America.....

Alistar7

Lifer
May 13, 2002
Imams in Iraq Preach Anti-U.S. Sermons

FALLUJAH, Iraq - Attacks against U.S. forces showed no sign of letting up Friday after a rocket-propelled grenade slammed into a power station in Fallujah, injuring two American soldiers and blacking out much of the city ? a center of anti-American hostility.

As the Americans asserted their control through in the raids, rumors swept Baghdad that many of the American soldiers are Jews and are buying property in Iraq.

Jews had a powerful community in Iraq until they began emigrating in the 1940s and 1950s, before and after establishment of Israel.

"The Jews are buying real estate, homes, shops and agricultural fields, using fake names, to do to us what they did with Palestine," said the preacher at the Mother of All Battles Mosque in Baghdad, Thaer Ibrahim al-Shomari. "Be careful, and don't rush to sell. The country is dear and the land is dear."

The imam was referring to a program by Jewish organizations in the early 20th century to buy Arab land in Palestine to create communal settlements, one of the engines for Israel's founding.

Similar warnings against selling property were plastered on the walls of Baghdad University in leaflets signed by "a jealous citizen."

"My Muslim brother, do not sell your house no matter how high the price. Do not leave this beloved country," said the flier. "It does not matter who is being, because the Jews are behind it."

There was no evidence supporting any such claim. There are an estimated 40 to 60 Jews left in Baghdad compared to 250,000 six decades ago.

no wonder they are freaking out, we sold them out to the Jews.....
rolleye.gif

ConclamoLudus

Jan 16, 2003
Originally posted by: Alistar7
Imams in Iraq Preach Anti-U.S. Sermons

FALLUJAH, Iraq - Attacks against U.S. forces showed no sign of letting up Friday after a rocket-propelled grenade slammed into a power station in Fallujah, injuring two American soldiers and blacking out much of the city ? a center of anti-American hostility.

As the Americans asserted their control through in the raids, rumors swept Baghdad that many of the American soldiers are Jews and are buying property in Iraq.

Jews had a powerful community in Iraq until they began emigrating in the 1940s and 1950s, before and after establishment of Israel.

"The Jews are buying real estate, homes, shops and agricultural fields, using fake names, to do to us what they did with Palestine," said the preacher at the Mother of All Battles Mosque in Baghdad, Thaer Ibrahim al-Shomari. "Be careful, and don't rush to sell. The country is dear and the land is dear."

The imam was referring to a program by Jewish organizations in the early 20th century to buy Arab land in Palestine to create communal settlements, one of the engines for Israel's founding.

Similar warnings against selling property were plastered on the walls of Baghdad University in leaflets signed by "a jealous citizen."

"My Muslim brother, do not sell your house no matter how high the price. Do not leave this beloved country," said the flier. "It does not matter who is being, because the Jews are behind it."

There was no evidence supporting any such claim. There are an estimated 40 to 60 Jews left in Baghdad compared to 250,000 six decades ago.

no wonder they are freaking out, we sold them out to the Jews.....
rolleye.gif

Those 40 to 60 Jews left in Baghdad have to be sweating bullets right now after hearing about that. Yikes.

Alistar7

Lifer
May 13, 2002
Sure thing, we will have those tallied up no later than Feb 1st 2005......;)

anyone else hear more about this supposed mission to retreive Saddam?

Alistar7

Lifer
May 13, 2002
still waiting for more info on this....

anyone find a link or two it would be appreciated, ty...

LunarRay

Diamond Member
Mar 2, 2003
What's al bore doing in DC?

Hanging outside the white house crying again????

Doing what Bush should be doing.... nothing much.

LunarRay

Diamond Member
Mar 2, 2003
Originally posted by: EyeMWing
Sadaam's in my basement, and the Rangers are dropping into my back yard right now. ;)

Nope.... they are MOAB's in disguise... hit the deck, secure all hatches and set condition S3. Bye!

:(

Moonbeam

Elite Member
Nov 24, 1999
Hehe, Bali, that took a minute to compute. Who's this General Murdock dude. Oh yeah, now I know. :D

LunarRay

Diamond Member
Mar 2, 2003
Originally posted by: Moonbeam
Hehe, Bali, that took a minute to compute. Who's this General Murdock dude. Oh yeah, now I know. :D

Took a moment to promote him to general.... but, what's the diff... I am now playing with Rupert's cube..
;)

hagbard

Banned
Nov 30, 2000
He's with OSL hanging out at Illuminati hq. The US will never find any of their "terrorists" since that's not what its all about.

dahunan

Lifer
Jan 10, 2002
I think we should light off a small nuke in an uninhabited part of Iraq and tell the people of Iraq to turn against the people who are attacking us or else ;)

Alistar7

Lifer
May 13, 2002
Originally posted by: hagbard
He's with OSL hanging out at Illuminati hq. The US will never find any of their "terrorists" since that's not what its all about.

tell me who has killed more terrorists in the last 2 years?

so they didn't round up the big rat today? Jesus freakin' Christ, I'm shocked they even found Iraq.........

they are in iraq, right??????

LunarRay

Diamond Member
Mar 2, 2003
Originally posted by: hagbard

tell me who has killed more terrorists in the last 2 years?

so they didn't round up the big rat today? Jesus freakin' Christ, I'm shocked they even found Iraq.........

they are in iraq, right??????

Well... partially, in that the Iraqi are and the terrorists are and the WMD are OBL and SH are but, we... we're in Tunisia.