Breaking News: Edwards to Withdraw

Martin

Lifer
Jan 15, 2000
ah well, he had a good run. At least he's a big name in the party now and will probably try again in 2008 if bush wins

alchemize

Lifer
Mar 24, 2000
Originally posted by: MartyTheManiak
ah well, he had a good run. At least he's a big name in the party now and will probably try again in 2008 if bush wins

As Hillary's running mate? ;)

Martin

Lifer
Jan 15, 2000
Originally posted by: alchemize
Originally posted by: MartyTheManiak

As Hillary's running mate? ;)

I dunno why you guys think she's the automatic nominee. if its edwards vs clinton, he could very well win.

JackStorm

Golden Member
Aug 26, 2003
Sigh...great, just great. Now it's betwean nitwit no.1 and nitwit no.2. Might aswell flip a coin in order to pick who to vote for in the comming election now. Or *gasp* vote for a 3rd party candidate.

DealMonkey

Lifer
Nov 25, 2001
Crap! And I just voted for Edwards TODAY! All the yahoos in Iowa get to decide who the stupid candidate is going to be? Grrrrr. :| Why don't they simply have all primary voting occur on the same day? What kind of backwards thinking came up with this "rolling vote" nonsense?

CADsortaGUY

Lifer
Oct 19, 2001
www.ShawCAD.com
Originally posted by: DealMonkey
Crap! And I just voted for Edwards TODAY! All the yahoos in Iowa get to decide who the stupid candidate is going to be? Grrrrr. :| Why don't they simply have all primary voting occur on the same day? What kind of backwards thinking came up with this "rolling vote" nonsense?

Not ALL the yahoos decided who you democrats would have. Bowfinger is an Iowegan - I blame him;) Who else here caucused in Iowa on the (d) side? :D:p

CkG

DealMonkey

Lifer
Nov 25, 2001
Originally posted by: CADkindaGUY

Not ALL the yahoos decided who you democrats would have. Bowfinger is an Iowegan - I blame him;) Who else here caucused in Iowa on the (d) side? :D:p

CkG
Well, you know I'm not a registered dem. I'm registered non-partisan. Anyway, I had to request a democratic ballot just so I could vote for Edwards. We need to nip this lemming effect in the bud and have all primary votes occur on the same day. None of this year-long build-up to Iowa, etc. What a bunch of nonsense. Scrap the caucuses too.

Oh yeah, I voted against all of the Gropenfuhrer's stupid "borrow and spend" initiatives. :)

Chadder007

Diamond Member
Oct 10, 1999

:werd: I don't agree with it either. This way of voting in Primarys sucks.

dmcowen674

No Lifer
Oct 13, 1999
www.alienbabeltech.com
Originally posted by: JackStorm
Sigh...great, just great. Now it's betwean nitwit no.1 and nitwit no.2. Might aswell flip a coin in order to pick who to vote for in the comming election now. Or *gasp* vote for a 3rd party candidate.

A 3rd Party Vote assures Bush stays in.

conjur

No Lifer
Jun 7, 2001
:( :(

This Nov. will TRULY be the lesser of two evils.

Perhaps Nader does have a chance.

arsbanned

Banned
Dec 12, 2003
Yep, so it's 4 more years of record deficits, unemployment, pointless wars over non-existent WMDs along with the ever deepening divide between America and the rest of the World! Cheers!

conjur

No Lifer
Jun 7, 2001
Originally posted by: arsbanned
Yep, so it's 4 more years of record deficits, unemployment, pointless wars over non-existent WMDs along with the ever deepening divide between America and the rest of the World! Cheers!

Not to mention more religious fundamentalism being injected into our laws.
:disgust:

dmcowen674

No Lifer
Oct 13, 1999
www.alienbabeltech.com
Originally posted by: conjur

Don't forget more, Heil Bush!!! and what other Countries we take over.

Martin

Lifer
Jan 15, 2000
Originally posted by: conjur

I do sympathize with you guys, but knowing how much material Jon Stewart will have, I would not be unhappy to see Bush stay ;)

JackStorm

Golden Member
Aug 26, 2003
Originally posted by: dmcowen674

True, but I'm sick and tired of both parties. Guess it'll either be a "Screw both parties" year or a coin flip for me. Here's to 4 more years of the country being run by a nitwit. Cheers!

dmcowen674

No Lifer
Oct 13, 1999
www.alienbabeltech.com

True, but I'm sick and tired of both parties. Guess it'll either be a "Screw both parties" year or a coin flip for me. Here's to 4 more years of the country being run by a nitwit. Cheers!

Donna and I are thinking of moving to Pennysylvania, if Bush stays in might just stay with friends in Canada for 4 years instead.

CADsortaGUY

Lifer
Oct 19, 2001
www.ShawCAD.com

Donna and I are thinking of moving to Pennysylvania, if Bush stays in might just stay with friends in Canada for 4 years instead.

Hey dave - why not find a JOB to move for instead of moving because of your delusi...I mean your politics.;)

CkG

dmcowen674

No Lifer
Oct 13, 1999
www.alienbabeltech.com
Originally posted by: CADkindaGUY

Hey dave - why not find a JOB to move for instead of moving because of your delusi...I mean your politics.;)

CkG

I would if there were any JOBS.