Booker Joins Harris on the Biden Train!

Page 3 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

NostaSeronx

Diamond Member
Sep 18, 2011
Your delusional....please seek professional help!!
You're delusional... please seek medical help! You have brain eating bugs making you stupid like a rock.

Vote for the racist
Vote for the misogynist
Vote for the person who will succeed in ending healthcare and social security
Vote for the guy who will support 2nd amendment and not support the 2nd amendment
Vote for the guy who habitually lies when he gets mad, and he lies harder than Trump

This isn't just 2016 all over again, this is Trump vs Trump. With the democrat being the worse Trump. He profited off Obama, and he dodged his sick ideologies going mainstream and ruining him.

Last edited:

JEDIYoda

Lifer
Jul 13, 2005
You're delusional... please seek medical help! You have brain eating bugs making you stupid like a rock.

Vote for the racist
Vote for the misogynist
Vote for the guy who will support 2nd amendment and not support the 2nd amendment
Vote for the guy who habitually lies when he gets mad, and he lies harder than Trump
If i didn`t know better I would think you are a misinformed child who is pretending to be an adult!

NostaSeronx

Diamond Member
Sep 18, 2011
If i didn`t know better I would think you are a misinformed child who is pretending to be an adult!
My experience points to the opposition of my views being misinformed delinquents.

Vote for Trump 2.0, women are no better than baby makers.

woolfe9998

Lifer
Apr 8, 2013

Vote for the racist
Vote for the misogynist

This isn't just 2016 all over again, this is Trump vs Trump. With the democrat being the worse Trump. He profited off Obama, and he dodged his sick ideologies going mainstream and ruining him.

Can you please support, with facts, these assertions you are making about Biden. Let's just take one point for starts. You claim Biden is a worse liar than Trump. Please support that assertion. Trump has told over 15,000 lies in public since he started as POTUS. So there's a point of comparison to start the ball rolling.

brycejones

Lifer
Oct 18, 2005
Can you please support, with facts, these assertions you are making about Biden. Let's just take one point for starts. You claim Biden is a worse liar than Trump. Please support that assertion. Trump has told over 15,000 lies in public since he started as POTUS. So there's a point of comparison to start the ball rolling.
Hell I've already asked for him to support his assertion that Biden would be pro-life despite his 0 rating from the National Right to Life committee.

woolfe9998

Lifer
Apr 8, 2013
Hell I've already asked for him to support his assertion that Biden would be pro-life despite his 0 rating from the National Right to Life committee.

Yes, and he ignored you. That's why I'm asking him again. He's bragged about doing so much "research." I want him to link his sources for these claims or quit making them.

Reactions: JEDIYoda

JEDIYoda

Lifer
Jul 13, 2005
My experience points to the opposition of my views being misinformed delinquents.

Vote for Trump 2.0, women are no better than baby makers.
Your expereince does not count as fats when asked to present facts using links.....

brycejones

Lifer
Oct 18, 2005
Yes, and he ignored you. That's why I'm asking him again. He's bragged about doing so much "research." I want him to link his sources for these claims or quit making them.
From past history he will do neither. Dude has posted some whoppers over the years here. I'll be interested to see if he changes at all.

JEDIYoda

Lifer
Jul 13, 2005
Perhaps they have not given Republican trolls that ability.....it needs to be in their programming.....

JEDIYoda

Lifer
Jul 13, 2005
He isn’t a republican just very very very confused about the world.
that could be the case....but with that said I would bet that in real life we are dealing with at best a teenager.......he displays that kind of lack of thinking!

brycejones

Lifer
Oct 18, 2005
that could be the case....but with that said I would bet that in real life we are dealing with at best a teenager.......he displays that kind of lack of thinking!
He has been posting the same crazy shit for years. My guess is mentally ill.

dawp

Lifer
Jul 2, 2005
how much ya want to bet all his 'research' consist of only right wing misinformation sites such as fox and breitbart.