Bill Clinton met with AG Loretta Lynch privately in Phoenix

Paratus

Lifer
Jun 4, 2004
http://www.abc15.com/news/region-ph...-lynch-bill-clinton-meet-privately-in-phoenix

All I have to say is 'splain this!

His wife is under FBI investigation and Bill meets with the only person who can indict Hillary. Seems highly inappropriate, especially to those of us who have been following the news. This doesn't look right, frankly I think it smells like a back room shady deal.

meeting on the tarmac did not involve these topics.

"Our conversation was a great deal about grandchildren, it was primarily social about our travels and he mentioned golf he played in Phoenix," said Lynch Tuesday afternoon while speaking at the Phoenix Police Department.

Sources say the private meeting at the airport lasted around 30 minutes.

"There was no discussion on any matter pending before the Department or any matter pending with any other body, there was no discussion of Benghazi, no discussion of State Department emails, by way of example I would say it was current news of the day, the Brexit decision and what it would mean," she said.

Sounds shady alright. Talking about kids and BREXIT.

Maybe the FBI should investigate. :hmm:

compuwiz1

Admin Emeritus Elite Member
Oct 9, 1999
It was still a private meeting and what was said wasn't heard, except what a news site is reporting...hear say, according to "sources". They should investigate. Loretta Lynch should be off limits to Billy Bob until the investigation is complete.

UglyCasanova

Lifer
Mar 25, 2001
The meeting does appear to be a conflict of interest, and there's no way in hell the investigation didn't come up.

buckshot24

Diamond Member
Nov 3, 2009
http://www.abc15.com/news/region-ph...-lynch-bill-clinton-meet-privately-in-phoenix

All I have to say is 'splain this!

His wife is under FBI investigation and Bill meets with the only person who can indict Hillary. Seems highly inappropriate, especially to those of us who have been following the news. This doesn't look right, frankly I think it smells like a back room shady deal.
I'd agree but it seems to me that they wouldn't be so public about it if this is what was happening. Still do not like the appearances of this.

nickqt

Diamond Member
Jan 15, 2015
It was still a private meeting and what was said wasn't heard, except what a news site is reporting...hear say, according to "sources". They should investigate. Loretta Lynch should be off limits to Billy Bob until the investigation is complete.

Investigating the investigators during the investigation until the investigation is over so that the investigators are unable to investigate in a manner in which the investigation doesn't produce the results that conservatives want.

Because Truth!

compuwiz1

Oct 9, 1999
It only takes minutes to make a request and hand over a bag of cash. ;)

Paratus

Lifer
Jun 4, 2004
Of course. Everyone meets on the AGs private jet to discuss... kids.

I wouldn't consider an ex-president "everyone".

I'm sure he did ask and I'm sure she kept that discussion brief or cut him off entirely. I'm also sure they did talk about their kids and BREXIT.

Also in a week where the SCOTUS basically made bribery impossible to convict I'm not sure what the OP hopes to get out of this.

Aegeon

Golden Member
Nov 2, 2004
In addition as a practical matter, if the goal was to theoretically plot how to avoid Hillary getting indicted, it would have made vastly more sense to have the conversation over the phone so the conversation would have been less noted.

This doesn't exactly strike me as likely evidence of some sort of conspiracy.

Last edited:

ivwshane

Lifer
May 15, 2000
I find it hilarious the OP just made this comment in another thread and then posts this trash.:

Somebody should tell that shit to Hillary Clinton. It's fucking hilarious that Trump can catch so much flack for doing so much less, but nobody

sandorski

No Lifer
Oct 10, 1999
Bill has finally found the way to get rid of Hillary.

Don't Cock Block him Brah!

pcgeek11

Lifer
Jun 12, 2005
Regardless of the actual context of the meeting it was a stupid move to have a "Private Meeting". Not too bright.

Of course Bill has never been known for his intelligence when it comes to back room meetings...

Last edited:

Paratus

Lifer
Jun 4, 2004
Regardless of the actual context of the meeting it was a stupid move to have a "Private Meeting". Not too bright.

Of course Bill has never been know for his intelligence when it comes to back room meetings...

What are you inferring?! :eek:

i-did-not-have-sexual-relations-with-that-woman.jpg

Paratus

Lifer
Jun 4, 2004
Can you not be a hack for 5 minutes.

If the FBI asks for a indictments this woman decides if they proceed. Can't you see even a hint of a conflict of interest?

:rolleyes:

Yes buckshot. It obviously has a whiff of something illicit. I don't think anyone will argue it doesn't. However that fact he did it in broad daylight, that it could have been done way more private if he was actually trying to influence Lynch, that Hillary could have even more easily been talking to Obama means that there's no fire here, just bit of smoke.

This is yet another case of conservatives grabbing at any scandal they can find to tear her down. They've been trying for 25 years and haven't succeeded.

compuwiz1

Oct 9, 1999
:rolleyes:

Yes buckshot. It obviously has a whiff of something illicit. I don't think anyone will argue it doesn't. However that fact he did it in broad daylight, that it could have been done way more private if he was actually trying to influence Lynch, that Hillary could have even more easily been talking to Obama means that there's no fire here, just bit of smoke.

This is yet another case of conservatives grabbing at any scandal they can find to tear her down. They've been trying for 25 years and haven't succeeded.

I once grabbed a heavy bar that had some lubricant on it. It didn't matter how hard I gripped it, I could not hold on to it. It was slippery as hell, like the Clintons.