Big Crazy Run Deep

Page 5 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.
Nov 17, 2019
Wonder if they'll make her get the Jab in jail?

'No vaccines!' Driver nearly runs over workers giving COVID shots, Tennessee cops say

www.miamiherald.com.ico
Miami Herald|35 minutes ago
A Tennessee woman told police she was protesting COVID-19 vaccines when she sped her SUV through a tent filled with health care workers on Monday, news outlets reported. Virginia Christine Lewis Brown,

• Haha
Reactions: Leeea and hal2kilo

VRAMdemon

Diamond Member
Aug 16, 2012
Fox is OUTRAGED that Kamala Harris told everybody to have a good long weekend, instead of talking about Memorial day being about soldiers. 20 minutes after Fox reported on their outrage, they reported on the best cocktails to drink this weekend.

Meghan McCain is also outraged by Harris’s comments. In the meantime, she’s gambling and drinking in Vegas, while Harris visited her father John McCain’s grave.

Reactions: Leeea

VRAMdemon

Diamond Member
Aug 16, 2012
Crazy ass “pastor” Rick Wiles, who doesn’t believe in Covid or vaccines, has Covid.

“Today, he was taken to the emergency room, and under medical advice, was admitted to the hospital. He is currently on oxygen and is expected to remain there for a number of days. Susan remains ill, but also needs your prayers as well. We would request that you would pray for healing for her body, but that you will also pray that the Lord will give her peace regarding Rick’s condition,” the letter states.

Why the fucking oxygen? Aren’t prayers enough?

Modern medicine is evil when it wants to give you a vaccine, but really not all that bad when it wants to keep you breathing.

Reactions: Leeea

VRAMdemon

Diamond Member
Aug 16, 2012
Matt Gaetz is missing money wired to close the sale on a St. Petersburg yacht his fiancée had agreed to buy “went missing.”

In other words, he fell for an advance fee scam. It’s literally one of the oldest kinds of wire fraud out there and one of the first things they teach you to watch out for when processing Western Union transactions. He got Nigerian yachted?

Every time the conversation drifts into the territory of “hey, maybe Matt Gaetz isn’t actually the dumbest motherfucker in Congress,” he can be counted on to face-plant directly into the middle of the discussion and once again prove himself the proud wearer of the crown.

Actually, I believe he’s intentionally trying to further muddy the waters surrounding his legal issues. His spokes idiot used the same phrase “domestic and foreign actors” in describing that convoluted extortion scheme involving an ex felon, his father, and others to gain release of an ex fbi guy turned spy in Iran. And ftr, I don’t believe he had any intention of really buying that boat.

• Haha
Reactions: Leeea and Pohemi

Thump553

Lifer
Jun 2, 2000
Wonder if they'll make her get the Jab in jail?

'No vaccines!' Driver nearly runs over workers giving COVID shots, Tennessee cops say

www.miamiherald.com.ico
Miami Herald|35 minutes ago
A Tennessee woman told police she was protesting COVID-19 vaccines when she sped her SUV through a tent filled with health care workers on Monday, news outlets reported. Virginia Christine Lewis Brown,

Only charged with reckless endangerment? She is going to get off light. She should have been charged with attempted murder or at least attempted homicide as well. In any event it will an absolute travesty if she is sentenced to anything less than one year of real prison time-but I'm betting she ends up never seeing the inside of a prison.

Feb 4, 2009

Fenixgoon

Lifer
Jun 30, 2003
Good thing he clarified he totally didn't endorse a coup

"It should happen here"
Totally not an endorsement of a coup. Right.

How's that saying go? Lock him up

Reactions: Leeea and hal2kilo

VRAMdemon

Diamond Member
Aug 16, 2012
Competition for the Biggest Congressional Clown crown is fierce, but Louie Gohmert steps up to the challenge:

Gohmert: I was, informed by the immediate past director of NASA that they found that the Moon’s orbit is changing slightly and so is the Earth’s orbit around the Sun, we know there’s been significant solar flare activities, and so, is there anything that the National Forest Service or BLM can do to, change the course of the Moon’s orbit or the Earth’s orbit around the Sun? Obviously that would have profound effects on our climate.

VRAMdemon

Diamond Member
Aug 16, 2012
Marginal Traitor Greene ups her game for the “Stupidest Member Of Congress” crown by demanding that the Biden administration provide answers on the origins of “the China virus” by June 31:

I can see Joe hopping to it and providing her and us the low down in 2 weeks. Or on June 31st. Which is not like Juneteenth.

VRAMdemon

Diamond Member
Aug 16, 2012
Dolt45 knows how to stop the cyberattacks: Stop using computers. But he still wants his Facebook and Twitter back.... lol

Trump: - “The way you stop it is you go back to a much more old-fashioned form of accounting and things,” Trump said.

He wants to go back to his traditional "two sets of books". Oh, And I’ll bet there are plenty of old-fashioned accounting documents being studied at the Manhattan DA’s office at this very moment.

Now.. Trump urging fellow republicans to put down computers; Herr DumpsterFire is proposing using chain letters to reach his followers. Just put $5 into the envelope, add your name and address to the end of the list and … profit!

More stupid that burns from Trump

Trump said “perhaps I should have” banned Twitter and Facebook when in office. “But Zuckerberg kept calling me and coming to the White House for dinner telling me how great I was,” he added, referring to Facebook CEO Mark Zuckerberg.

Lol ... What an idiot. That's your MO

He also demonstrated his astute knowledge about currency:

Trump: - "And I don’t think we should have all of the Bitcoins of the world out there. I think they should regulate them very, very high."

Lol!...

Last edited: