Discussion Biden nibbles wifes finger on stage.... And has hairy legs.

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

dank69

Lifer
Oct 6, 2009
One wonders if there is any limit to the number of times people such as the OP can be fooled by their choice of information providers before they get sick of it.

TheVrolok

Lifer
Dec 11, 2000
Waiting on OP come back and comment on this non gaffe in context of the full video. How long do you folks think we'll be waiting?

fskimospy

Elite Member
Mar 10, 2006
Republicans dont understand context. Its a foreign thing to them. They like images and sound bites clipped for max affect.

It’s not that they don’t understand it, it’s that they don’t care. Saying they don’t understand context implies they are doing these things in good faith when they clearly are not.

If Biden is the nominee the plan is already pretty clear - to smear him as being dumb/demented or having lost his mental faculties somehow. This is partially to cover for the strong evidence of Trump’s own dementia as well as just being a useful attack in its own right. Just like with Clinton they will unleash an endless barrage of these stories no matter how ridiculous they are because the point isn’t to have any one story stick, it’s to create a general narrative.

Reactions: KMFJD

Bitek

Lifer
Aug 2, 2001
Meanwhile, Trump's wife hates him.

I'm laughing my head off that your Trumpettes can't even recognize what a healthy marriage looks like.

Hahahahahahaha:D

gallery-1495648547-melania-trump.gif

5924aa6634911b075c8b57c3.jpg

tenor.gif

Last edited:

thraashman

Lifer
Apr 10, 2000
Yeah, how dare him and his wife have a 42 year long healthy marriage where they still have a playful and loving relationship! He needs to cheat on his wife multiple times, sexually assault dozens of women, and rape a 13 year old to make up for this gaffe! Maybe mock a disabled man, insult a former POW, attack a gold star family, try to bribe a foreign power to interfere in the election while he's at it to distract from this terrible, terrible gaffe.

zinfamous

No Lifer
Jul 12, 2006
How many political gaffes can a person make and still have a chance? Hell Howard Dean made some fucking weird noise and basically was eliminated because of it. Now crazy Joe has basically been completely batshit crazy for years and is the front runner?

View attachment 13874

Man, so creepy.

Almost like a 70 year-old man groping his daughter on stage, and publicly confessing his desire to have sex with her....many times.

That Biden though, what a creep!

lol, republicans are fucking horrible humans.

and as to the bolded: are you even fucking serious? Nothing touches the pussygrabber in chief in terms of political gaffs. Nothing. what the everfuck is even wrong with you to dare make such a statement as this OP, with the boldly damning example that is just pounded you in the face everywhere you look?

Azix

Golden Member
Apr 18, 2014
This isn't a gaffe. Its his wife. This was more amusing to me once I found out who the lady was. Others posted it elsewhere as some damning picture.

Homerboy

Lifer
Mar 1, 2000
Waiting on OP come back and comment on this non gaffe in context of the full video. How long do you folks think we'll be waiting?

He won't. As I've said in other threads - this is what they do. They come in, post a dumb, easily refutable topic and never come back. Meanwhile everyone here goes on and on about for dozens and dozens of responses. It's wash, rinse and repeat. And we all fall for it every freaking time.

blankslate

Diamond Member
Jun 16, 2008
Some in the Democratic Party would rather have the gaffes than someone they see as too far left such as a Sen. Warren for one.

It's been in the some political pundit outlet for the past few days...

Back in 2016 I would have said I believe that Biden could beat Trump could he today? I am not as sure. Whatever the case is Trump has to go but we also need to fix the issues that allowed such a pathological liar to win the EC in the first place....

zzyzxroad

Diamond Member
Jan 29, 2017
How many political gaffes can a person make and still have a chance? Hell Howard Dean made some fucking weird noise and basically was eliminated because of it. Now crazy Joe has basically been completely batshit crazy for years and is the front runner?

View attachment 13874

After watching the video that puts this in context do you now feel foolish?

Nov 29, 2006
Some in the Democratic Party would rather have the gaffes than someone they see as too far left such as a Sen. Warren for one.

It's been in the some political pundit outlet for the past few days...

Back in 2016 I would have said I believe that Biden could beat Trump could he today? I am not as sure. Whatever the case is Trump has to go but we also need to fix the issues that allowed such a pathological liar to win the EC in the first place....

The EC is what allowed him to win the EC :) Must abolish it.

zinfamous

No Lifer
Jul 12, 2006
there is no context

truth isn't truth.

(and to get ahead of your predictable rambling response: I edited your post to the one bit that I cared about, because there is no context)

Last edited:

Commodus

Diamond Member
Oct 9, 2004
did he or did he not bit her finger as its waving around? there is no context the guy is a creep.

Biting his wife's finger... in a playful manner... makes him a creep? Er, no, it makes him human.

And again, if you're going to be logically consistent, this means you must oppose Trump. Will you commit to that, or will you be a hypocrite?