Biden is the best president ever!

Page 4 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

Moonbeam

Elite Member
Nov 24, 1999
When you bring up a Nazi for your argument that's seen as conceding the argument. TFP.
Ho Ho Ho! You just brought up Nazis. I heard it from a very reliable source that when you bring up a Nazi for your argument that's seen as conceding the argument.

compcons

Platinum Member
Oct 22, 2004
You prove my point over and over.
And you continue to evade and generate some perceived situation without providing any evidence at all. I am really open to agreeing with you if only you could provide some examples.

eelw

Diamond Member
Dec 4, 1999
Who's this new old account troll? Well give him a day to see more posts before being added to ignore list

Reactions: hal2kilo

Commodus

Diamond Member
Oct 9, 2004
lol the amount of oval office under the desk handys is definitely in no short supply.

Yes, Mr. President, whatever you say!

He will go down in history as the president with the most gaffs, ridiculously horrible - and even racist statements than any in the history of the US. Enjoy cheering that on in the present ;)

You support the party whose last President knowingly kept a white supremacist (Stephen Miller) as a key advisor, and whose policies and views were so overtly xenophobic and racist that neo-Nazis like Richard Spencer and the KKK's David Duke absolutely love him.

I would much, much rather have a President that makes unintentionally racist gaffes, but takes steps to fight racism in his policies, than one who is explicitly racist and translates that to his political actions.

Muse

Lifer
Jul 11, 2001
Best of the last two by a mile, but that's kinda faint praise. In the top half of the last 4?

I would give a lot of credit to his extended team, a lot of people are working hard to undo damage and move forward.
Well, any president who doesn't have a great extended team is a crapola president, simple as that. A great president needs a great extended team.

Reactions: Leeea and hal2kilo

Muse

Lifer
Jul 11, 2001
this must be satire

Biden has late stage dementia and his handlers pulled him out of his scheduled press conference with putin so america doesnt get walked through the coals on the world stage.
Actually, Putin looked to me like he was mailing it in.
You enjoyed Trump fondling Putin's balls on the world stage?

Traitor trash.
I actually never saw that, I can't stand Trump so I avoided watching him and Putin doing whatever they did. I took everyone's word for it that Trump sucked the dictator's dick in public.

Reactions: Leeea

soundforbjt

Lifer
Feb 15, 2002
You got an 'F' in Jokes 101, didn't you? When I watch you partisan types go after each other I have to give the self-described conservative types credit for generally having a funny sense of humor. Liberal types just fall lame in that department and generally talk about breaking shit.
Name some of these conservatives you find having a funny sense of humor.

Reactions: Paratus

Commodus

Diamond Member
Oct 9, 2004
That was always a misapplication of Godwin's Law, which was simply about the likelyhood that the Nazis would be referenced in any internet discussion and not about whether or not it was sometimes appropriate. And, well...

As it stands, the unofficial version of Godwin's Law only said you lost the argument if you referenced Nazis outside of an appropriate context; that is, mainly to paint your opponent's views as the worst thing ever. If you're talking about, say, former President Trump's combination of fascist tendencies with overt racism, I'd say the Nazi references would be apt.

Reactions: Leeea

rommelrommel

Diamond Member
Dec 7, 2002
Well, any president who doesn't have a great extended team is a crapola president, simple as that. A great president needs a great extended team.

The biglyist president hired the best people tho, what happened with that?

kage69

Lifer
Jul 17, 2003
Someone projecting by accusing strangers of projection. /Golf clap

Translation: I can't follow simple concepts, too dense to appreciate what hypocrisy and having no credibility does to my argument

I'm sure it sounded great in your head at the time snowflake. /pats head

kage69

Lifer
Jul 17, 2003
This subforum seems to have lost its way. The self-described liberals come full of insults. The same liberals throw labels casually around as if they are better than anyone they oppose. Boy has this subforum turned into a house of trolls.

/fixed the spell checker changing my intended message

Cry some more snowflake. Lost it's way? Nah, it's tired of the fake news and head up your ass thinking that right wing shills try to pass off as debate. Right wing authoritarians have a record that's hard to defend, only idiots like you are trying these days really.

It's almost like consistently being on the wrong side of history, denying science and equal rights to women and minorities, also that whole treason and sedition mess, doesn't create support and respect with others. Some concept huh?

Have you been stuck under a rock since shortly after 99? You think it's 'self-described' liberals who corner the market on insults or criticism of Team Treason here? The numbers of right wing trolls here dropped precipitously due to Il Douche's time staining the office; maybe you were one of them. You sound as indignant as you do clueless, now you just have to act like a victim and you've hit the GQP trifecta.

JEDIYoda

Lifer
Jul 13, 2005
lol the amount of oval office under the desk handys is definitely in no short supply.

Yes, Mr. President, whatever you say!

He will go down in history as the president with the most gaffs, ridiculously horrible - and even racist statements than any in the history of the US. Enjoy cheering that on in the present ;)
This is not a TRUMP thread,...learn to read....

Reactions: soundforbjt

MadRat

Lifer
Oct 14, 1999
The term snowflakes applies to left-wingers. Funny how a few misapplied it in the thread to attack an independent moderate. Oh how these people prove the right-leaning memes to be so true. Over emotional. Full of insults. About the only thing they bring to a discussion is negative. I actually feel sorry for them. The 'right' is kicking your asses. And they do it while being generally funny.

shortylickens

No Lifer
Jul 15, 2003
The term snowflakes applies to left-wingers. Funny how a few misapplied it in the thread to attack an independent moderate. Oh how these people prove the right-leaning memes to be so true. Over emotional. Full of insults. About the only thing they bring to a discussion is negative. I actually feel sorry for them. The 'right' is kicking your asses. And they do it while being generally funny.
Here, I got this for you:

Because you are clearly living in Fantasy Land.

May as well own the instruction manual, right?

Reactions: dank69

shortylickens

No Lifer
Jul 15, 2003
That was always a misapplication of Godwin's Law, which was simply about the likelyhood that the Nazis would be referenced in any internet discussion and not about whether or not it was sometimes appropriate. And, well...

I remember.
Godwin himself only said the longer a debate goes on the greater the likelihood of a Nazi comparison. He never said anything about it being correct or incorrect or automatically ending the debate.
That was other people who came afterwards and added to it.

Similar to the Broken Window theory. The original version only talked about the decline of a neighborhood. It had nothing to do with law enforcement. The cop philosophy came later, from other people. And also its been debunked.

MadRat

Lifer
Oct 14, 1999
shorty, did you actually read that dribble? Your bookshelf I'm sure is loaded with his greatest hits. The only redeeming value was his birthplace. Honestly, you're going to post a leftist author that hates rich people and recommend it to someone that inherently can only agree with his preface of his argument. His problem is it took both aisles to screw up this country. And both sides are manipulated by foreign money so there is absolutely no way to reconcile his conclusion. It is pure fantasy, so at least he picked a worthy title.

shortylickens

No Lifer
Jul 15, 2003
shorty, did you actually read that dribble? Your bookshelf I'm sure is loaded with his greatest hits. The only redeeming value was his birthplace. Honestly, you're going to post a leftist author that hates rich people and recommend it to someone that inherently can only agree with his preface of his argument. His problem is it took both aisles to screw up this country. And both sides are manipulated by foreign money so there is absolutely no way to reconcile his conclusion. It is pure fantasy, so at least he picked a worthy title.
Damn, you're real good at crying and not making sense.

skyking

Lifer
Nov 21, 2001
Madrat, bring some substance. Both sides is not substantive. It is what the former president would say when he had no answer.
So far, every one of your posts has been some version of "no, You". Go ahead and post up some content.
The common term is drivel, not dribble.

shortylickens

No Lifer
Jul 15, 2003
Madrat, bring some substance. Both sides is not substantive. It is what the former president would say when he had no answer.
So far, every one of your posts has been some version of "no, You". Go ahead and post up some content.
The common term is drivel, not dribble.

Both Sides is horse shit

MadRat

Lifer
Oct 14, 1999
Here's your best president ever, unable to discern spiritual life from private life. Hard question. Feigns bad hearing. Half answers and runs. If you advocate abortion as a policy then accept the consequence.

Jhhnn

IN MEMORIAM
Nov 11, 1999
Here's your best president ever, unable to discern spiritual life from private life. Hard question. Feigns bad hearing. Half answers and runs. If you advocate abortion as a policy then accept the consequence.

Is there something about "I don't think that's going to happen" that you don't understand?