Biden accomplished in 1 month what Trump failed to do in 4 years. Approval ratings 62%

HomerJS

Lifer
Feb 6, 2002
I guess the media is at fault, right? It's because Dems attacked Trump from the start, forgetting Republicans did the same to Obama even before he took office.

Even the 538 daily tracker has Biden 54% approve 37% disapprove which is Trump upside down. Will it stay there there? No, but people are giving Biden the benefit of the doubt for now.

Reactions: Leeea

NWRMidnight

Platinum Member
Jun 18, 2001
I think you're reading that wrong (or I am). Trump was around 44% approval at that this time
He's reading it wrong, not you.

Trump had around 50ish at this time. Biden is averaging a little under 55 so that is better but I'd rather wait and see how Biden is doing in say, 6 months. There is always a honeymoon period.
Trump's higher approval rating was 49%, and he didn't get that until the first 2 months of 2020. He was at 47% January 20, 2017, where it promptly dropped down to 44% That's a honeymoon for losers.

(bottom left you can chose your president)

Last edited:

fskimospy

Elite Member
Mar 10, 2006
He's reading it wrong, not you.

Trump's higher approval rating was 49%, and he didn't get that until the first 2 months of 2020. He was at 47% January 20, 2017, where it promptly dropped down to 44% That's a honeymoon for losers.
Yes I think he mistook the disapproval for the approval. Trump didn’t get a honeymoon period because 1) he was widely disliked to begin with and 2) he immediately attempted to repeal the ACA, which was a super unpopular move.

Reactions: Pohemi

woolfe9998

Lifer
Apr 8, 2013
Yes I think he mistook the disapproval for the approval. Trump didn’t get a honeymoon period because 1) he was widely disliked to begin with and 2) he immediately attempted to repeal the ACA, which was a super unpopular move.

Yeah, that's what I did.

brandonbull

Diamond Member
May 3, 2005
I guess the media is at fault, right? It's because Dems attacked Trump from the start, forgetting Republicans did the same to Obama even before he took office.

Even the 538 daily tracker has Biden 54% approve 37% disapprove which is Trump upside down. Will it stay there there? No, but people are giving Biden the benefit of the doubt for now.

It's easy when the media isn't calling for your impeachment before you even take office and don't accuse you of being a Russian asset or members of your administration is in bed with the media.

NWRMidnight

Platinum Member
Jun 18, 2001
It's easy when the media isn't calling for your impeachment before you even take office and don't accuse you of being a Russian asset or members of your administration is in bed with the media.

Or maybe it's because he's a lying sack of shit who attacks everyone with lies daily, which started before he took office? Considering Trump/republican's tried to fling Shit on Biden about China, Ukraine, Hunter.. and some claiming they where going to try and impeach Biden the next day after he took office. why wasn't Biden effected? A screen door has less holes in it than your explanation.

shortylickens

No Lifer
Jul 15, 2003
Approval ratings dont mean much about a presidents performance, more like how he's perceived. If Americans are being bullshitted they may like the guy more than he deserves.

Also lets keep in mind Biden looks great compared to a traitor. So theres that.

Reactions: Muse and Pohemi

UNCjigga

Lifer
Dec 12, 2000
Biden’s note on the record about getting back to “normal” by Christmas and vaccines being available to everyone by July. If he can keep those promises and not tank the markets he’ll do alright this year.

I’m more worried about Congress’s approval ratings vs. Biden’s. Dems need to get some bills passed that have an immediate impact if they want any hope of holding on to the majority.

sportage

Lifer
Feb 1, 2008
CNN ran a fact-check on Biden's town-hall. Claims that Biden gave 4 "false statistical claims" during the event. I thought WOW.... from Donald Trump and the entire speech being full on BS down to 4 false claims with president Biden. What a refreshing difference. BTW, it's kinda cute when Joe screws up. Reminds me of my 91 year old dad when he screws up something that he said. Oh those silly senior citizens. :)

PS. Fox News believes it warrants Biden's impeachment.

compuwiz1

Admin Emeritus Elite Member
Oct 9, 1999
CNN ran a fact-check on Biden's town-hall. Claims that Biden gave 4 "false statistical claims" during the event. I thought WOW.... from Donald Trump and the entire speech being full on BS down to 4 false claims with president Biden. What a refreshing difference. BTW, it's kinda cute when Joe screws up. Reminds me of my 91 year old dad when he screws up something that he said. Oh those silly senior citizens. :)

PS. Fox News believes it warrants Biden's impeachment.

Not something to take lightly when one is POTUS, not when you have the power of the nukes and can start wars. Look, Biden is not going to serve one full term, as he doesn't have all his eggs in the carton. A blind person can see this. Hell, Harris is the one making the calls to foreign leaders. I also think that Biden really believed there was no vaccine for COVID-19. I don't think he knows where he is half the time, but he does appreciate the scent of a girl.

brycejones

Lifer
Oct 18, 2005
Not something to take lightly when one is POTUS, not when you have the power of the nukes and can start wars. Look, Biden is not going to serve one full term, as he doesn't have all his eggs in the carton. A blind person can see this. Hell, Harris is the one making the calls to foreign leaders. I also think that Biden really believed there was no vaccine for COVID-19. I don't think he knows where he is half the time, but he does appreciate the scent of a girl.
Who let Grandpa back on the internet at the home?

fskimospy

Elite Member
Mar 10, 2006
It’s weird that you guys keep lying to yourselves about this. Does it make you feel better to think Biden is going to die or somehow become disabled? The odds of that are not good, but I bet four years from now you’ll be telling yourself the same comforting lies.

HomerJS

Lifer
Feb 6, 2002
Forgetting Mitch McConnell had a meeting BEFORE Obama took office and planned on how to make him a failure. Obama turned out to be pretty good.

Any other excuses for your boy?

HomerJS

Lifer
Feb 6, 2002
Any evidence any of this is true?

I didn't think so. Going all Q on us again

NWRMidnight

Platinum Member
Jun 18, 2001
Did your parents drop you on your head when you where a baby?

zzyzxroad

Diamond Member
Jan 29, 2017
Any evidence any of this is true?

I didn't think so. Going all Q on us again
You have to be extremely brainwashed to watch the below and stick to the sleepy joe talking point. The fact that there are so many of these Q cult members still around is extremely disappointing. I hope they snap out of it soon because they are an embarrassment to our great county.

Last edited:

brandonbull

Diamond Member
May 3, 2005
Or maybe it's because he's a lying sack of shit who attacks everyone with lies daily, which started before he took office? Considering Trump/republican's tried to fling Shit on Biden about China, Ukraine, Hunter.. and some claiming they where going to try and impeach Biden the next day after he took office. why wasn't Biden effected? A screen door has less holes in it than your explanation.
So the guy that got inoculated states that there wasn't a vaccine before he took office is telling the truth? I guess he was telling the truth because he prefers that over facts. Depending on the time of day and who you ask, Biden has a different plan for reopening schools. You could ask Jen Paski but she would need to circle back after crawling from under the bus Biden just drove over her. Less than a month into this trainwreck and this mumbling fool is making excuses for China, lying about COVID vaccines, confused about school reopenings and changing his vaccination distribution plan. The media gives him a pass and is making excuses for him and his administration while the useful idiots of the left keep on going.

NWRMidnight

Platinum Member
Jun 18, 2001
So the guy that got inoculated states that there wasn't a vaccine before he took office is telling the truth? I guess he was telling the truth because he prefers that over facts. Depending on the time of day and who you ask, Biden has a different plan for reopening schools. You could ask Jen Paski but she would need to circle back after crawling from under the bus Biden just drove over her. Less than a month into this trainwreck and this mumbling fool is making excuses for China, lying about COVID vaccines, confused about school reopenings and changing his vaccination distribution plan. The media gives him a pass and is making excuses for him and his administration while the useful idiots of the left keep on going.
HUH? What does any of this have to do with Trump's approval rating vs Biden's? Not a damn thing! But, I get it, you are humping Trump's leg, and have to throw a bunch of manipulated BS out, and change the topic because you can't dispute that Trump is a lying shit bag, and he is the reason his approval rating was shit when he took office. You really need to stop watching Faux news and friends, and educate yourself on context of statements so you don't look like complete tool!

It's sad.. a year of basically no fucking action from Trump on Covid, and you are sitting here 1 month into Biden's term throwing a bunch of manipulated out of context bullshit around. (Biden, Train wreck?? are you fucking stupid?) You really need to pull your head out of what ever place you have it stuck in. I know it will be hard, since it's been stuck there for the last 4 years. But give it a try.

Last edited:

cytg111

Lifer
Mar 17, 2008
You have to be extremely brainwashed to watch the below and stick to the sleepy joe talking point. The fact that there are so many of these Q cult members still around is extremely disappointing. I hope they snap out of it soon because they are an embarrassment to our great county.

Coherent thought. Its a hell of a drug. Attention span, a hell of a drug too.
Jfc, this man is a certified genius compared to Trump.

cytg111

Lifer
Mar 17, 2008
Those people you talk to... they dont want anything good for you. Not your friends.

Reactions: Meghan54

nickqt

Diamond Member
Jan 15, 2015
Why aren't you in Washington DC killing cops for your hero, you dumb mother fucker?