Beto For TXGov?

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.
Jul 9, 2009
He should run, he's so photogenic and his reasonable and moderate stances on the issues that concern Texans would make him a shoo-in. I would be happy to endorse Beato. Who can forget his touching and in touch campaign ad of him in a dentist's chair? So thoughtful and compassionate.

HomerJS

Lifer
Feb 6, 2002
People in Texas cheering Abbot getting rid of fake CRT in public schools while freezing to death from their deficient electrical grid.

Morons??

Reactions: Fenixgoon

m8d

Nov 5, 2012
People in Texas cheering Abbot getting rid of fake CRT in public schools while freezing to death from their deficient electrical grid.

Morons??
Cutting off one's nose to spite one's face is the best way to describe conservatives.

Reactions: hal2kilo

Moonbeam

Elite Member
Nov 24, 1999
An idiot is someone who tells frightened people who own guns for self protection that live in the middle of nowhere they will be limited to owning one shot pea shooters. A pig starts to look good over somebody who I can see doesn't care if I get killed. Democrats need to stop pandering their asses off to please the terrified of guns folk. Self instinct for self-protection is as old as biology. I see quotes in gun forums that say the Dalai Lama thinks killing in self defense is OK. Probably remembers deserving to be shot in a few past lifetimes.

Such an idiot may be against guns but is a great proponent of giving away free ammunition to be fired back at the giver.

Can't wait for the Supreme Court, hopefully, to ban California gun restrictions so that the state start doing something about the social conditions that lead people to want to kill everybody in sight. There would be no gun violence if there were no violent people but the people who need treatment are also the ones who act violently to protect themselves from the imagined violence of others like anybody who wants to forcefully prevent me from owning the same guns that criminals will be only to happy to use on me. Fuck them.

Last edited:
Jul 9, 2009
He's even farther behind in the polls than he was in 2018. My bet is he'll do even worse this time if he even gets the Democratic nod in the primaries. Did you see him back pedal wiffle/waffle, flip/flop on his desire to take Texans guns?

It's so cute.

sportage

Lifer
Feb 1, 2008

Morons??

Yeah, just think of Texas as a bunch of drunk college kids, running around... yelling... waving their arms in the air.... showing their boobs (the ladies). Then, ask why they vote as they do?
And Florida too, for that matter....

HomerJS

Lifer
Feb 6, 2002
He's even farther behind in the polls than he was in 2018. My bet is he'll do even worse this time if he even gets the Democratic nod in the primaries. Did you see him back pedal wiffle/waffle, flip/flop on his desire to take Texans guns?

It's so cute.
What's even cuter those idiots in Texas would rather freeze to death then vote this guy out.

K1052

Elite Member
Aug 21, 2003
Reactions: hal2kilo

Fenixgoon

Lifer
Jun 30, 2003
Ahem well in going overboard with the performative immigration antics Abbott has waltzed right into a bit of a situation. His "inspections" have crippled trade across the state's border with Mexico and locals/biz are increasingly furious. This is the literal lifeblood of the RGV where Republicans are hoping to make further inroads.

Beto is trying to capitalize

Conservatives when it comes to a global pandemic: think of the economy!

Conservatives when it comes to performative racism crippling the economy:

Jul 9, 2009
when you can't buy limes or tomatoes in the coming week you can cry into your trump pillow and blame biden, @imported_tajmahal
Why would you have a problem with Texas inspecting Mexican and South American trucks driving on our highways and freeways? Do you really trust the standards that those south of the border maintain their equipment?

HomerJS

Lifer
Feb 6, 2002
Why would you have a problem with Texas inspecting Mexican and South American trucks driving on our highways and freeways? Do you really trust the standards that those south of the border maintain their equipment?
Why doesn't Abbot killing the citizens of Texas ignoring their faulty electrical grid bother you?

Who knew you were such a Darwin fan!! Explains a lot

Zorba

Lifer
Oct 22, 1999
Ahem well in going overboard with the performative immigration antics Abbott has waltzed right into a bit of a situation. His "inspections" have crippled trade across the state's border with Mexico and locals/biz are increasingly furious. This is the literal lifeblood of the RGV where Republicans are hoping to make further inroads.

Beto is trying to capitalize

He doesn't care, because his voters don't care.

Especially since Beto wants to take away their black metal dick extenders. You know Texas men can't live without their penis extenders.

gothuevos

Golden Member
Jul 28, 2010
Here's another prime example of what James Carville describes as "Democrats love fighting losing battles."

ElFenix

Elite Member
Super Moderator
Mar 20, 2000
that's not why abbott has ramped up inspections.
Abbott said he is targeting commercial vehicles because drug cartels use them to smuggle humans and drugs into Texas.
to the GOP, every teacher is a pedophile and everyone crossing the border is a coyote.

Reactions: zinfamous