Best joke ever.

Page 58 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

MongGrel

Lifer
Dec 3, 2013
pulp-briefcase.jpg

;)

werepossum

Elite Member
Jul 10, 2006
What does a lesbian bring on a second date?

A UHaul.
Dang it, I'll be trying to figure that out all weekend.

A ship detours far off its normal course to avoid a huge storm. Passing a small island not on their charts, they are amazed to see a ragged man jumping around and waving frantically. The captain lowers his launch and motors over to see if the man is in distress.

"Thank God", the man says as they approach. "The plane I was on went down seven years ago and I've been trapped on this island ever since."

"Well, this is your lucky day. Gather everyone and we'll take you back to civilization," says the captain.

"Oh, there's no one here but me," the man replies. "I was the only survivor. You're the first people I've seen in seven years"

Confused, the captain looks around. "But . . . There are three huts."

The man nods vigorously. "Yes, I live in that one over there on the left."

Even more confused, the captain points to the second hut.

The man nods again. "That's where I go to church." Still a bit confused, the captain nods and points to the last hut, and the man laughs and rolls his eyes.

"Oh, that's where I used to go to church."

Reactions: ctbaars

Kaido

Elite Member & Kitchen Overlord
Feb 14, 2004
hah I was just thinking about bumping this the other day

Muse

Lifer
Jul 11, 2001
I don't even remember this "best ever" joke, only that I didn't think it was (very) funny.

DesiPower

Lifer
Nov 22, 2008
Haha... forgot how long it was... Finished reading the whole thing again, you get a new perspective, like watching Sixth Sense or The Others second time!

Ichinisan

Lifer
Oct 9, 2002
I busted out laughing hysterically for 5 minutes straight. Wondered if I might need to go to the emergency room.

killster1

Banned
Mar 15, 2007
the joke is the person who wrote it and expects others to read? i read the last paragraph and first. Not really funny i was hoping for peoples own best jokes of all time. I personally like the one.. "ask me if im a tree" other person "ARE YOU A TREE??"" My reply. "No"

funny to me ;)