Bernie's out

Page 7 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.
Mar 11, 2004
Poor Bernie Bros having their meltdowns. I think it would be telling if you guys vote for Turmp again. Seemingly couldn't turn out to support Bernie, but goddamnit you'll vote Turmp to spite everyone including yourselves just so you can feel better about being man-children. And as usual it'll be everyone else's fault and not yours. You're the Joe Exotic of political discourse. Only he got off his ass and actually tried to back up his bullshit. You apparently can't do anything but whine like you're full on right wingers who are defined by their persecution complexes.

You guys need to sort out your own fucking shit before anyone will take you seriously, but instead you'll just act like right wingers did when Romney got fucking steamrolled by Obama. Instead of taking hints about how your behavior impacted things, you instead will look to ruin everything you can. You had opportunities. You fucked off and stayed home and now you're mad that the opportunities passed you by. If you really are that disillusioned (hi, welcome to how people like black voters have felt for decades you spoiled fucking shitheads), then you really should fuck off to some commune somewhere. At least then you'd live by your words instead of being massive hypocrites.

No there is no dignity in this country at all. Fuck you to any who didn't vote Sanders. You have the country you deserve.

Maybe if you Bernie Bros could take time from your busy schedule of raging against people on forums you could have gotten off your fucking asses and voted for him. Weird that you couldn't do it in 2016 and seemingly couldn't do it in 2020 either, but fuck everyone else, right?

You're getting what you deserve too pal. Maybe if you'd spent more time eloquently explaining the positives of Bernie's policies instead of long winded rambling barely coherent diatribes so you could feel that you're above petty things like political policy that you've been posting for literally fucking years on here. Or maybe if you'd spent less time sucking off Jordan Peterson (who FYI I hope you realize is literally the total opposite of Bernie, but hey, you just couldn't help falling in love with Peterson and making sure people should be afraid of you immature whiny brat douchebags because if you don't get your way then you'll rage), you could've done more to convince people that Bernie's great. But hey, its not like you've sent mixed messages about your beliefs or anything...

Crooked Hillary? Why should I give a shit because none of that meant a thing then and Biden is the only option.

It didn't mean a thing, it just literally led to Turmp being elected. And you absolutely supported that type of shit. Or you certainly were spouting that type of shit after the election when you were weirdly desperately trying to defend how you couldn't support Democrats for various nonsensical reasons that included simply being too bothered to visit a website.

I can't get into hating Biden because he was favored. But I do believe he will get the nomination because Democrats are asleep and just as ideologically fucked as republicans.

Ok, so explain something to me. You clearly voted for Sanders, right, after all you just got done saying fuck you to anyone that didn't vote for him, so unless you're a full of shit hypocrite, you voted for him, right? But that also means you voted in a Democrat election, but Democrats are asleep? Which, I guess you're much more succinct when you're asleep. Can't have it both ways, dipshit.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Starbuck1975

Moonbeam

Elite Member
Nov 24, 1999
Poor Bernie Bros having their meltdowns. I think it would be telling if you guys vote for Turmp again. Seemingly couldn't turn out to support Bernie, but goddamnit you'll vote Turmp to spite everyone including yourselves just so you can feel better about being man-children. And as usual it'll be everyone else's fault and not yours. You're the Joe Exotic of political discourse. Only he got off his ass and actually tried to back up his bullshit. You apparently can't do anything but whine like you're full on right wingers who are defined by their persecution complexes.

You guys need to sort out your own fucking shit before anyone will take you seriously, but instead you'll just act like right wingers did when Romney got fucking steamrolled by Obama. Instead of taking hints about how your behavior impacted things, you instead will look to ruin everything you can. You had opportunities. You fucked off and stayed home and now you're mad that the opportunities passed you by. If you really are that disillusioned (hi, welcome to how people like black voters have felt for decades you spoiled fucking shitheads), then you really should fuck off to some commune somewhere. At least then you'd live by your words instead of being massive hypocrites.

Maybe if you Bernie Bros could take time from your busy schedule of raging against people on forums you could have gotten off your fucking asses and voted for him. Weird that you couldn't do it in 2016 and seemingly couldn't do it in 2020 either, but fuck everyone else, right?

You're getting what you deserve too pal. Maybe if you'd spent more time eloquently explaining the positives of Bernie's policies instead of long winded rambling barely coherent diatribes so you could feel that you're above petty things like political policy that you've been posting for literally fucking years on here. Or maybe if you'd spent less time sucking off Jordan Peterson (who FYI I hope you realize is literally the total opposite of Bernie, but hey, you just couldn't help falling in love with Peterson and making sure people should be afraid of you immature whiny brat douchebags because if you don't get your way then you'll rage), you could've done more to convince people that Bernie's great. But hey, its not like you've sent mixed messages about your beliefs or anything...

It didn't mean a thing, it just literally led to Turmp being elected. And you absolutely supported that type of shit. Or you certainly were spouting that type of shit after the election when you were weirdly desperately trying to defend how you couldn't support Democrats for various nonsensical reasons that included simply being too bothered to visit a website.

Ok, so explain something to me. You clearly voted for Sanders, right, after all you just got done saying fuck you to anyone that didn't vote for him, so unless you're a full of shit hypocrite, you voted for him, right? But that also means you voted in a Democrat election, but Democrats are asleep? Which, I guess you're much more succinct when you're asleep. Can't have it both ways, dipshit.
I note and appreciate the effort you put into this. However, because of the false assumptions you make coupled with the fantastically outlandish charges, I see no point in responding. I mean, what more could you want. You got the country you deserve. I would think you should celebrate. After all it's just me and a few others who can see you fucked yourself and the rest of the nation. No blame can be attributed to a machine following its program.

Reactions: Starbuck1975

Starbuck1975

Lifer
Jan 6, 2005
Yeh, that's why the GOP & their Russian friends obviously preferred running against Bernie. Because Biden is weak. You betcha.
If Biden loses, will you acknowledge he was a poor choice, or revert back to blaming the boogeyman?

Blackjack200

Lifer
May 28, 2007
lol. Oh, sweetheart. Look at you go - and tained what Bernie wanted to do.

/guess that was the point, wasn't it.
//and undermined everything he stood for... lol.

You are beneath contempt, in here celebrating the dying breath of the only campaign fighting for a better life for millions of people. Pond scum pissed out of a bullfrog's dick.

But it's also extremely funny that you're an utter jackass.

UberNeuman

Lifer
Nov 4, 1999
You are beneath contempt, in here celebrating the dying breath of the only campaign fighting a better life for millions of people. Pond scum pissed out of a bullfrog's dick.

But it's also extremely funny that you're an utter jackass.

I've been supportive of those that support Bernie, haven't wanted to sway how they feel. Now with Bernie dropping out.... well....

Blackjack200

Lifer
May 28, 2007
I've been supportive of those that support Bernie, haven't wanted to sway how they feel. Now with Bernie dropping out.... well....

Less and less coherent, just like your candidate. Better write his name down on the back of your hand in case you forget which right wing rapist you meant to vote for.

Blackjack200

Lifer
May 28, 2007
When some of y'all are done with your meltdown, I'll introduce you to your new swoon for November.

Is it a real party, or just a Russia backed troll? Does it matter?

Either way it gives you that chance to say fuck you to the system, you're burning it all down to prove how much better, smarter and woke a person you are.

What part of their platform do you disagree with?

MrSquished

Lifer
Jan 14, 2013
Man as a progressive that was in the can for Warren big time, so who had a closer relationship to Bernie's platform than anyone elses, Bernie Bros are fucking idiots. Biden was my least favorite choice but anyone with a brain can figure out you gotta vote for him in 2020.

Moonbeam

Elite Member
Nov 24, 1999
When some of y'all are done with your meltdown, I'll introduce you to your new swoon for November.

Is it a real party, or just a Russia backed troll? Does it matter?

Either way it gives you that chance to say fuck you to the system, you're burning it all down to prove how much better, smarter and woke a person you are.

Why do you have to assume that your idea of what woke might mean has anything to be with the reality? What you describe as woke is sick and full of childish revenge and hate.

Mar 11, 2004
Okay. Rape. Rape. Rape. Bernie is now supporting a Rapist. He dropped out, so that may mean he supports a mentally addled rapist.

They're sure blowing that rape whistle aren't they? Kinda fucked up how they took it out of the victim's mouth and now are blowing it for themselves cause I guess Biden RAPED them? And he's gonna rape YOU next! Their behavior on that topic should show exactly that they didn't give a fuck at all about the actual claim or the victim, they were only interested in it due to politics. Which is now going to completely fuck up that ever having a chance of being investigated properly. But damnit, now they can't decide who's worse, Biden or Turmp and its all of our faults! I mean, so what if we actually voted for Bernie (which I guarantee at least some of them did not, fucking hypocrites), they don't care, its all SHIT, GAME OVER, man!

JEDIYoda

Lifer
Jul 13, 2005
Yet, we do know Trump is capable of defeating an uninspired centrist.
"we".....are speaking in hopfyl adoration of your :Lord and masta Trump??
You nominated the weakest candidate. Own that decision.
So you admit that we all read you for what you are? A Trumpster at heart!! haha no amount of "who me" will change what we already know!! You are not very good at hiding that fact!

Mar 11, 2004
Man as a progressive that was in the can for Warren big time, so who had a closer relationship to Bernie's platform than anyone elses, Bernie Bros are fucking idiots. Biden was my least favorite choice but anyone with a brain can figure out you gotta vote for him in 2020.

How DARE you!

(Nah, not really, my sentiments exactly.)