Behold, the power of David Hasselhoff.....

DanTMWTMP

Lifer
Oct 7, 2001
LOL my friend showed me this awhile back....

what was he thinking?!?!?!...how'd u find the link?! it's gone on his site!...hehehe oh well

ScottyB

Diamond Member
Jan 28, 2002
That's fricking hilarious. It looks like a college student made it. He sings well though.

OutHouse

Lifer
Jun 5, 2000
MY EYES, NO MY EARS, NO MY EYES, NO MY EARS!!!!!

YOU SHOULD GET A VACATION JUST FOR POSTING THAT...

OutHouse

Lifer
Jun 5, 2000

2 of 3 people found the following review helpful:

This CD brought me to my knees!, February 25, 2003
Reviewer: A music fan from State College, PA
I was a 19-year-old Hasslehoff virgin until I listened to this CD. David's voice, his words, the music (the cover!)...no other CD made me feel the way I did when I played this for the first time. I admit: like alot of you, I thought it would be painful to hear. But I was lonely one night and desparately needed some comforting music. Well, I came away more satisfied than I ever thought possible. When David sings he really gives it his all. Who can resist that deep voice backed by the throbbing beat of songs like "Do the Limbo Dance" and "Dance Dance D'amour." Who wouldn't melt to the selfless lyrics of "I Believe (theme from Baywatch)." Ladies, don't listen to what your parents say. You're never too young (or too old) to buy this CD. David rocks the BIG ONE and I'd recommend him in a heartbeat to any of my girlfriends. Go David!!!!!!

Was this review helpful to you?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
All Customer Reviews
Average Customer Review:
Write an online review and share your thoughts with other customers.

artist of the 19th century, February 3, 2004
Reviewer: Max B. from Germany
I don't know why all Americans make fun of this living legend. For me, as a true German, David Hasselhoff is like a father. A philospher, a poet, a shining example for the entire human race. Yes...he is the reincarnation of Jesus, the Messiah. His incomparable music ended the cold war and let our minds fly on the wings of tenderness. He is responsible for the fall of the Berlin Wall, he liberated the East Germans!
It takes years to completely understand the complex lyrics with the hidden messages. Only Germans can recognzize the thousands of metaphors and allegories that David put in his songs. David Hasselhoffs dreamworld, a world of speaking cars, silicon breasts and enough whiskey, simply is the modern interpretation of the Paradise, the Garden Eden.

David, if the Americans don't want you, come to Germany, you cold become our king...King David...now I see the biblical similarities...unbelievable.

3 of 3 people found the following review helpful:

The Gods speak, January 9, 2004
Reviewer: A music fan from What's that, a Pie? Arkansas
I was unaware of the Godlike genius of David Hefflehump until my gardner was singing along with 'Hot Shot City' (which is quite good) whilst pruning the hedge. I inquired as to the writer of the witty tune being butchered by the little man with the hoe. He replied 'it is the one, true artist. The man, the myth, the hair, the David'.

Intrigued, I ordered this compilation and quit my job so that I would be at home when it arrived. Three days later, upon arrival I ripped open the package with my trembling fingers. Could it be? The hits? That compelling, mellow, drone of a voice? 'Hot Shot City'?

It was. And it was good. Very, very good. TOO good. So good that my stereo starting melting, the cats danced in synch, the sun split through the cloudy sky, and the portrait of Jesus in the hallway actually wept tears of blood. My heart raced, my brain felt as if had been split open and liquid joy poured in. In short, I freaked.

Now that is a pop record, my friends.

My ARTHRITIS IS GONE NOW I CAN DANCE, January 9, 2004
Reviewer: A music fan from CROWLAND ONTARIO
THE DAY I HEARD DAVID HASSLEOFF SING WAS THE DAY I THREW AWAY MY SUPPORT HOSE AND MY TRIBE CD. MY HEART BEATS NO LONGER FOR THE DRUMMER FROM THE TRIBE. I CAN NOW DO THE WALTZ WITH MY BLOW UP DAVID HASSLEOFF DOLL. I USE TO ROCK ROLL IN MY WHEEL CHAIR TO MUSIC OF TRIBE BAND FROM WELLAND, BUT AFTER LISTENING TO DAVID, I CAN ACTUALLY GET OUT MY WHEEL CHAIR. THANK YOU DAVID FOR MAKING MY LIFE EASIER.

1 of 1 people found the following review helpful:

Perfection has a name............, January 9, 2004
Reviewer: A music fan from Shadowlands of Kahsyakk
and that name is Hasselhoff. As I place the cd into my player I pound my chest and get pumped for an evening of weight lifting combined with pudding bathing. By the time I'm on my 4th set and I don't know if I'll finish "Hot Shot City" begins to play and I find that inner strength to get those weights up one more time. I'm almost done with my Lego statue of him, his haunting gaze makes me very very German. Sometimes I think I see him at the mall, but its not him is it? Well back to the spice mines, these spices aren't going to get smuggled by themselves.

PanzerIV

Diamond Member
Dec 19, 2002
Some of those reviews are hilarious.

I love that old SNL quip by Norm McDonald (I think) : "Germans LOVE David Hasslefhoff..." :p

phatj

Golden Member
Mar 21, 2003
I inquired as to the writer of the witty tune being butchered by the little man with the hoe. He replied 'it is the one, true artist. The man, the myth, the hair, the David'.

Intrigued, I ordered this compilation and quit my job so that I would be at home when it arrived. Three days later, upon arrival I ripped open the package with my trembling fingers. Could it be? The hits? That compelling, mellow, drone of a voice? 'Hot Shot City'?

LOL!!

dc

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 1999
without reading this thread, let me guess. hooked on a feeling? ahahaha.

DaveSimmons

Elite Member
Aug 12, 2001
After contemplating the genius of "Hot Shot City" (a particularly good song), you can complete your music collection with

Spaced Out - Best of Nimoy & Shatner

Remember the sparkle in the eye of your first puppy? The smell of his fur on Christmas morning? The smiles Mom & Dad gave you as you asked them 'is he really mine?!!'

Well if you can, try and channel those memories now. They'll help you when you wake screaming from a stone-cold sleep with the voice of William Shatner ringing in your ears: "Mister TAMBOURINE MAN!!!!!!!!!!!!"

"It was...A VERY...GOOOD...year!" is particularly startling. Would benefit from a pumping backbeat.