BECKINSALE FORCED TO GIVE RABBIT AWAY

aidanjm

Lifer
Aug 9, 2004

BECKINSALE FORCED TO GIVE MASTURBATING RABBIT AWAY

Actress KATE BECKINSALE was forced to give her daughter's randy rabbit to the family cleaning lady - because it wouldn't stop masturbating in its cage.

The PEARL HARBOR star eventually ran out of explanations as to what her daughter LILY's pet was doing as he pleasured himself and "humped" his food bowl.

She came to the conclusion that the rabbit simply wasn't comfortable in his surroundings.

Beckinsale says, "I think his own frustrated sexuality just consumed him in a horrid and chilling way.

"I don't think he liked being in a cage and wouldn't stop masturbating and humping his food bowl. I was sick of inventing different explanations of what that was.

"Also, he was boring and, other than masturbate, he didn't do anything."

So

Lifer
Jul 2, 2001
Beckinsale says, "I think his own frustrated sexuality just consumed him in a horrid and chilling way.

"I don't think he liked being in a cage and wouldn't stop masturbating and humping his food bowl. I was sick of inventing different explanations of what that was.

What stupid psychobabble. It's a rabbit. It's not capable of hating its surroundings and reacting in that way. :roll:

The sane reaction? Chalk it up to a crazy ass rabbit.

aidanjm

Lifer
Aug 9, 2004
Originally posted by: So

What stupid psychobabble. It's a rabbit. It's not capable of hating its surroundings and reacting in that way. :roll:

perhaps the personality of a rabbit is more complex than we give credit for

So

Lifer
Jul 2, 2001
Originally posted by: aidanjm
Originally posted by: So

perhaps the personality of a rabbit is more complex than we give credit for

I seriously doubt that. Have you ever seen a rabbit. Not the birghtest bulbs in the box, I'll tell you that. In any case, I doubt that he could make the connection between a small cage and masturbation. It takes a special kind of stupidity to make that doozy. :p

moshquerade

No Lifer
Nov 1, 2001
stupid sensitive b#tch. why didn't she just get a dog, but no..... bunnies are cute, and she didn't even read up on their care/behavior first.

ScrapSilicon

Lifer
Apr 14, 2001
Originally posted by: jjones
Why would anyone give away perfectly good food?

older rabbits(like SirJackaLot in the story) would need stewing younger rabbits fry up nicely ;)