Beavis and Butthead

Page 3 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

Dedpuhl

Lifer
Nov 20, 1999
Butthead: And so it is with utmost regret that I must inform you that our baby was stolen by gypsies in the night.

Beavis: Yeah, sorry bout that.

Saulbadguy

Diamond Member
Jan 27, 2003
::Butthead drops a pencil on his desk and it goes straight into Beavis's eye::

Butthead:: Whoa...it really does happen.

Dedpuhl

Lifer
Nov 20, 1999
::watching Aerosmith's Ragdoll:::

Butthead: Beavis, I thought you were daddy's little cutie.

Beavis: Shut up, Bunghole!!

Danman

Lifer
Nov 9, 1999
Man, I used to watch that stuff as a kid too. Original material, so much better than South Park. Yet I cannot say it is better than Family Guy, that is the shiat. :D

Saulbadguy

Diamond Member
Jan 27, 2003
"Attention Home-Owners"

Butthead: Pay attention Beavis
Beavis: hehhee..SHUT UP!

Mr Anderson: Thank god I have homeowners insurance?
Butthead: You got what?
Mr Anderson: Homeowners insurance!
Beavis and Butthead: Hehehhehe

Dedpuhl

Lifer
Nov 20, 1999
::Watching Rick James' Superfreak::

butthead: It's Hammertime

beavis: Can't touch this

butthead: I can't watch this <click>

NorthRiver

Golden Member
May 6, 2002
One of my fav episodes is, the Monsters of rock concert.....Rock-nnnnnnnnnnRoooooooollllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll dudes.......puke!!

I also like the one where they go to the store and try out the blood pressure machine. Too funny.

I miss this show so much. Come on Judge, fix your crap with MTV, and lets get back doing some great shows.

Southpark SUCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dedpuhl

Lifer
Nov 20, 1999
::holding the sugar baby::

Butthead: We don't know how to take care of a baby.

Beavis: Let's give it a bath.

Butthead: I'm gonna slap you around like a red-headed step child. Uh ohh

Beavis: You drowned it.

Butthead: We'll never get to see it grow up.

Hossenfeffer

Diamond Member
Jul 16, 2000
The actual show itself sucked. It was their commentary on the videos that was funny. Seeing the episodes without them is bleh.

Hossenfeffer

Diamond Member
Jul 16, 2000
Originally posted by: cashman
Man, I used to watch that stuff as a kid too. Original material, so much better than South Park. Yet I cannot say it is better than Family Guy, that is the shiat. :D

Beavis and Butthead better than SP? Granted, I'm no SP fanboy, and I love me some Beavis and Butthead, but B&B is definately below South Park.

Dedpuhl

Lifer
Nov 20, 1999
Mr. Anderson: Are your shakes real or are they made from shake mix?

Beavis: Yeah, heh heh emh heh eh

Mr. Anderson: I asked you a question, are they real or shake mix?

Beavis: Yeah, heh heh emh heh eh

Mr. Anderson: Look, where's your manager?

Butthead: Uh, huh huh, I'm an assistant manager.

Mr. Anderson: I asked a simple quesiton, are your shakes real or made from shake mix?

Butthead: Uh, we have vanilla, chocolate, and strawberry.

OutHouse

Lifer
Jun 5, 2000
HEHEHE hey bevis, if you like, abstract a chick, and ill stick it in her taco

heheheh,, heheheh no way butthead, you're suppose to give her the spanish fly first.

what the hell do you think im talking about, you buttplug?

SoylentGreen

Diamond Member
Oct 17, 2002
Originally posted by: Hossenfeffer
Originally posted by: cashman Man, I used to watch that stuff as a kid too. Original material, so much better than South Park. Yet I cannot say it is better than Family Guy, that is the shiat. :D
Beavis and Butthead better than SP? Granted, I'm no SP fanboy, and I love me some Beavis and Butthead, but B&B is definately below South Park.

Your opinion is meaningless.
rolleye.gif

Dedpuhl

Lifer
Nov 20, 1999
Originally posted by: Saulbadguy
Remember the episode where they adopt the dog and it kept attacking Beavis?

Butthead: Whoa...Beavis, the test....hurry up!!

Beavis: AHHHHHH owww he bit me! ow

Butthead: We have a winner huh uh huh

Originally posted by: Kiyup
Originally posted by: cashman Man, I used to watch that stuff as a kid too. Original material, so much better than South Park. Yet I cannot say it is better than Family Guy, that is the shiat. :D

rolleye.gif

There is no comparison between them, B&B is in a class all by themselves... At the top.

Hossenfeffer

Diamond Member
Jul 16, 2000
Originally posted by: Phocas

rolleye.gif

There is no comparison between them, B&B is in a class all by themselves... At the top.

[bullhorn]

STEP AWAY FROM THE CRACKPIPE! ;)

[/bullhorn]

Like I said. I likes me some B&B, but their strength was commenting on the videos. South Park owns 'em.

Originally posted by: Phocas

rolleye.gif

[bullhorn]

STEP AWAY FROM THE CRACKPIPE! ;)

[/bullhorn]

Like I said. I likes me some B&B, but their strength was commenting on the videos. South Park owns 'em.

You also have to consider when each came out.
Back when B&B was starting out, no young adolesent male wasnt watching it. I think my buddies and i just catch a few SP.... Not as funny IMO.

BatmanNate

Lifer
Jul 12, 2000
I like the one where Beavis is scratchin is gnads with the spatula then goes back to flippin burgers with it. :D And the one with the MC 900 Ft. Jesus video where Beavis does the "buh buh buh ba duh duh buh badadada" :D Classic.