Beavis and Butthead

ThaPerculator

Golden Member
May 11, 2001
It sucks how the dvd's don't have the music videos... some of that was the best stuff they did...

WASHIN' THE DOG!!! WASHIN' THE DOG!!!

|m/ (_) \m|

brentman

Dec 4, 2002
B & B kicked serious tail! I miss that show, when I happen to dig one up from my hard drive I laugh like crazy. And then remember all the great nights I had staying up watching those idiots and their adventures.

<beavis>"Question, why do they call it taking a dump and not leaving a dump? You're not really taking it anywhere.... funk dat!" </beavis>

:)

MartyMcFly3

Lifer
Jan 18, 2003
www.youtube.com
So what are your favorite Beavis and Butthead Memories??? At the end of "Tainted Meat" i love the MC 900 Ft. Jesus Music Video where Beavis just sings the background the whole time...

Conky

Lifer
May 9, 2001
I am Cornholio!!! I need TP for my... Beavis and Butthead were just hilarious. :D

Great stuff. Too bad MTV owned it and wouldn't let Mike Judge make any money from it so we got King of the Hill instead. :(

May 31, 2001
Originally posted by: MartyMcFly3
So what are your favorite Beavis and Butthead Memories??? At the end of "Tainted Meat" i love the MC 900 Ft. Jesus Music Video where Beavis just sings the background the whole time...

The one where Butthead is freaking out because Beavis told him to shut up. Butthead keeps talking trash, Beavis keeps telling him to shut up or he's going to kick him in the g'nads, and finally he hauls off and does. Butthead turns dark read and falls off the sofa. :)

MartyMcFly3

Lifer
Jan 18, 2003
www.youtube.com
Originally posted by: ShotgunSteve
Originally posted by: MartyMcFly3

The one where Butthead is freaking out because Beavis told him to shut up. Butthead keeps talking trash, Beavis keeps telling him to shut up or he's going to kick him in the g'nads, and finally he hauls off and does. Butthead turns dark read and falls off the sofa. :)

Yeah there were quite a few episodes where Beavis gets revenge on Butthead for smacking him all the time....

Dedpuhl

Lifer
Nov 20, 1999
Butthead: Would you do a dog, Beavis?

Beavis: Um.. hmm. let me think about that. You mean like, if I can never score with a chick?

Butthead: Yeah, if you could never score with a chick, would you do a dog?

Beavis: um.. Hmm.. um.. let me think about that... um.. I guess maybe a beagle would be nice.

vi edit

Elite Member
Super Moderator
Oct 28, 1999
Some of the best ones are when Butthead backhands Beavis and for a split second Beavis spits out something completely insane like the quadratic equation or some other seldom used mathmatical formula :)

BTW - has anyone bought the "Best of B&B" DVD from Timelife? Any good?

Reliant

Diamond Member
Mar 29, 2001
Best Buy had the B&B Do America DVD for $7.99 last time I was there, so I jumped on it. That movie is classic.

loup garou

Lifer
Feb 17, 2000
Originally posted by: vi_edit
Some of the best ones are when Butthead backhands Beavis and for a split second Beavis spits out something completely insane like the quadratic equation or some other seldom used mathmatical formula :)

I've got it. It sucks because they cut out all the music videos. :|

MartyMcFly3

Lifer
Jan 18, 2003
www.youtube.com
Originally posted by: werk
Originally posted by: vi_edit

I've got it. It sucks because they cut out all the music videos. :|

Yeah thats the only reason I held off buying the DVD set

TheNinja

Lifer
Jan 22, 2003
Originally posted by: brentman
B & B kicked serious tail! I miss that show, when I happen to dig one up from my hard drive I laugh like crazy. And then remember all the great nights I had staying up watching those idiots and their adventures.

<beavis>"Question, why do they call it taking a dump and not leaving a dump? You're not really taking it anywhere.... funk dat!" </beavis>

:)

"why is it that every time i pick my nose, it's full again 2 minutes later.....funk dat!"

and when butthead chokes on his chicken nugget, beavis says, "Heh, your choking your chicken"

also I love when they are watching a video that shows different dances (like the spinkler, the gorrilla, etc), and beavis and butthead make up there own dances, like the "double inverted nad twist".