Bear activist killed by Alaska grizzly

Slammy1

Platinum Member
Apr 8, 2003
LOL. I misread the topic. I was wondering why it was ironic that a beer activist would die from a grizzly. Let's face it, animals plain don't like humans and they have good reason.

MrWizzard

Platinum Member
Mar 24, 2002
Yea what sucks is the family of the man will get like $5000 dollars but the bears/ relatives will get all sorts of aid from PETA. :disgust:

TheNinja

Lifer
Jan 22, 2003
Ironic for sure, people need to realize that no matter how friendly these things seem, they are WILD ANIMALS and will attack and/or eat anything that is smaller than them.

May 31, 2001
Originally posted by: MrWizzard
Yea what sucks is the family of the man will get like $5000 dollars but the bears/ relatives will get all sorts of aid from PETA. :disgust:

The bears got a free meal, too! :D

Radiohead

Platinum Member
Jun 16, 2001
Originally posted by: ShotgunSteve
Originally posted by: MrWizzard

The bears got a free meal, too! :D

And a few rounds of lead

Vic

Elite Member
Jun 12, 2001
Well... at least Siegfried and Roy never said that tigers were "harmless".

Bulk Beef

Diamond Member
Aug 14, 2001

^
representative of how much sympathy I have for this bonehead
rolleye.gif

osage

Diamond Member
Jul 16, 2000
too bad for the bears .
as the top predator in that part of the world they were just doing what comes naturally, looking for high quality protien

Analog

Lifer
Jan 7, 2002
Originally posted by: osage
too bad for the bears .
as the top predator in that part of the world they were just doing what comes naturally, looking for high quality protien

where did you get 'high quality' from?

Nitemare

Lifer
Feb 8, 2001
TROOPER CHRIS HILL said the tape suggests a video camera was turned on just before Timothy Treadwell was attacked at his campsite.

He asks her to hit the bear.

His girlfriend, Amie Huguenard, was later mauled to death by a bear.

I bet he feels like sh!t right about now

Viper GTS

Lifer
Oct 13, 1999
Originally posted by: Nitemare
TROOPER CHRIS HILL said the tape suggests a video camera was turned on just before Timothy Treadwell was attacked at his campsite.

He asks her to hit the bear.

His girlfriend, Amie Huguenard, was later mauled to death by a bear.

I bet he feels like sh!t right about now

Somehow I don't think he's feeling much of anything.

Viper GTS

DnetMHZ

Diamond Member
Apr 10, 2001
Now if only a whale would swallow a Green peace boat, everything would be right with the world. ;)

May 31, 2001
Originally posted by: osage
too bad for the bears .

Actually, only polar bears actively hunt man as a food source. These self-proclaimed "experts" from Malibu, California more than likely got killed because they did something stupid, like try to pose for a picture with the cubs.

Yes, there really are people that stupid in the world.