Barney Frank confronts constituent re: Nazi healthcare

Page 4 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

alchemize

Lifer
Mar 24, 2000
4 high quality posts over the past two years, including a bump of an old thread.
Nicely done:thumbsup:Nicely done:thumbsup:Nicely done:thumbsup:Nicely done:thumbsup:Nicely done:thumbsup:Nicely done:thumbsup:Nicely done:thumbsup:Nicely done:thumbsup:Nicely done:thumbsup:

SirStev0

Lifer
Nov 13, 2003
Originally posted by: Nemesis 1
Originally posted by: jonks
Originally posted by: Budmantom
I tell you what, the Democrats are nuts, the keep talking Nazi this Nazi that and next they bring in a Nazi Obama.

Exactly, our bi-racial president and gay jewish congressman are nazis.

You are a seriously confused little person.

Ya got to admitt trusting a Gay mans judgement is a little iffy. Given a choice I would choose differantly I am positive.

winnar?

Tom

Lifer
Oct 9, 1999
Barney Frank is a great Representive who does a good job on a very difficult commitee.

Medellon

Feb 13, 2000
I would have replied to Barney Frank, "What planet? Uranus, the only planet that has had actual manned missions."

Dec 10, 2005
Originally posted by: Medellon
I would have replied to Barney Frank, "What planet? Uranus, the only planet that has had actual manned missions."

Wow, you're funny :roll:

Medellon

Feb 13, 2000
I find it quite hilarious and a response that would have left that arrogant bastard speechless or should I say spitless?

jhbball

Platinum Member
Mar 20, 2002
Originally posted by: JSt0rm01
Originally posted by: Craig234
Originally posted by: jonks
Originally posted by: Budmantom
I tell you what, the Democrats are nuts, the keep talking Nazi this Nazi that and next they bring in a Nazi Obama.

Exactly, our bi-racial president and gay jewish congressman are nazis.

You are a seriously confused little person.

Ya got to admitt trusting a Gay mans judgement is a little iffy. Given a choice I would choose differantly I am positive.

Don't have the guts to play the Jew card, eh, but saying all gays are incompetent is ok?

wow definitely did a double take on that one. Where does this guy live in the country to have such a small mind?

And you? Were do you get off in thinking that a minority view(or is it ) is narrow of mind? Who made you judge . I personally would actually need to know more about the man . Than I do . For that statement to hold true.

Like if a male /female go both ways and are not natural homosexuals . Their whores its that simple and their judgement is lacking in my view. I would need to know more about Barney . But I am betting he knows women . Business is business ya know. Anything for MONEY /POWER.- ANYTHING.

LOL. What are you typing?