Banned from OCN because i would not pay them to post my build log

Page 3 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

Ns1

No Lifer
Jun 17, 2001
Hmm just the monsta rads by themselves = 500$ ?

I have 3 Frozen q res... Each is 109$ = 135$

16 Bits power fittings... 6 being 90s which are 18.99$ each 4 being 45s which are 16$ each and the rgular ones are 9$ each...

im using 15 foot of of high end tubing which is 25$ per 10 foot...

My block / pump is also 140$...

Stuff adds up bro...

Like 1350$ with no fans case or nothing..
Just rads fittings block pump res and tubing...

what could be more necessary

TheVrolok

Lifer
Dec 11, 2000
Hmm just the monsta rads by themselves = 500$ ?

I have 3 Frozen q res... Each is 109$ = 135$

16 Bits power fittings... 6 being 90s which are 18.99$ each 4 being 45s which are 16$ each and the rgular ones are 9$ each...

im using 15 foot of of high end tubing which is 25$ per 10 foot...

My block / pump is also 140$...

Stuff adds up bro...

Like 1350$ with no fans case or nothing..
Just rads fittings block pump res and tubing...

But lets add fans and fan controllers..

Adding just the fans on the rads and the 2 fan controllers it is 1568$

Like I said, you didn't spend 1500 on 4 rads and 2 helices.. there are no fans, controllers, or blocks in your pic.

TheVrolok

Lifer
Dec 11, 2000
Also, is this a "I got banned from OCN so now I'm coming to ATOT for my much needed attention" thread?

hokies83

Oct 3, 2010
Like I said, you didn't spend 1500 on 4 rads and 2 helices.. there are no fans, controllers, or blocks in your pic.
hmmm

LL

LL

Also, is this a "I got banned from OCN so now I'm coming to ATOT for my much needed attention" thread?

Nah just putting the word out on some Douchebags such is the power of the inter web...

Last edited:

TheVrolok

Lifer
Dec 11, 2000

Right, these pictures do not appear elsewhere in the thread..

It's certainly a nice set up, and maybe in a few years when I have more disposable income I'd put a similar set up together .. I did enjoy my putting together my current WC loop, but I just can't imagine myself spending that kind of money any time soon.

Murloc

Diamond Member
Jun 24, 2008
why is there a overclock.net sticker on your pc.... I understand that's the one that ended up in your water. Who the hell gets a forum sticker anyway? You were seriously involved lol

Also why can't you post sponsored stuff on forums? I don't get that either.

clamum

Lifer
Feb 13, 2003
Hahaha. What a bunch of fuckin nerd babble. These OCN types must get laid non-stop.

Lifted

Diamond Member
Nov 30, 2004

You have to pay this site to advertise for them?

I'm guessing a "mod" sees somebody who has no problem parting with a few dollars over their e-peen, so why not part with them in their direction. Interesting tactic.

natto fire

Diamond Member
Jan 4, 2000
So when people say the internet is "serious business" they are not just being facetious? At least when it comes to forums?

SunnyD

Belgian Waffler
Jan 2, 2001
www.neftastic.com
Holy hell, OCN has a lot of subforums.

Do you really need a "Mice" subforum AND a "Keyboard" subforum??

You think that's bad... you should check out their latest FS/FT forum rules. They're a hoot!

30 November 2012 Update
The FS/Wanted section rules have been updated please re-read them and make sure any new listings/posts comply.
All new FS/Trade listings must have a picture of the item(s) and a note with your Overclock.net name and the date.
Any NIB/recently purchased/RMA/volume sale listings not verified by the staff will be removed

Seriously? I have to submit some sort of verification to some arbitrary douchebag for a NIB, recently purchased and/or RMA'd item... for what purpose exactly? :confused:

Oh, and I should mention that the generally accepted Heatware references hold absolutely no water amongst the idiots that be over on OCN. It's their iTrader way or the highway. lulz. The place is a fucking trainwreck.

zzuupp

Lifer
Jul 6, 2008
I'll assume that they are wahoos being freaking wahoos.
Therefore, nothing to worry about.

Let's Go.............

hokies83

Oct 3, 2010
You think that's bad... you should check out their latest FS/FT forum rules. They're a hoot!

Seriously? I have to submit some sort of verification to some arbitrary douchebag for a NIB, recently purchased and/or RMA'd item... for what purpose exactly? :confused:

Oh, and I should mention that the generally accepted Heatware references hold absolutely no water amongst the idiots that be over on OCN. It's their iTrader way or the highway. lulz. The place is a fucking trainwreck.

They made that rule so u can not sell anything for profit...

So if u got a 3770k from MC and paid 229$ for it de lidded it and it is a chip that does 5.5ghz with 1.5v u would have to sell it for 229$ or less.

SunnyD

Belgian Waffler
Jan 2, 2001
www.neftastic.com
They made that rule so u can not sell anything for profit...

So if u got a 3770k from MC and paid 229$ for it de lidded it and it is a chip that does 5.5ghz with 1.5v u would have to sell it for 229$ or less.

They're full of shit. People STILL flip their so-called "golden chips" there for way more than retail. It's no wonder nobody wants to trade there anymore.