ATOT Philly Meet?

acemcmac

Lifer
Mar 31, 2003
Is there any interest? Without getting too specific, I'm pretty centrally located (minutes from multiple interstates) and will take responsibility for organizing if there is interest.

I just pulled a date out of my ass: Who would be up for Saturday night, November 18th? Dave and Busters?

acemcmac

Lifer
Mar 31, 2003
Nice. Well, that's three. I don't want to waste anyone's time, so I'd like to consider the threshold for pulling the trigger to be 6-8+

acemcmac

Lifer
Mar 31, 2003
Originally posted by: Fenixgoon
philly - university city area. i don't have a car, but i'm definitely game!

We'll definitley be doing something within walking distance of a Septa train stop if we do anything at all. I promise.

sash1

Diamond Member
Jul 20, 2001
Baltimore area here - depends when it is 'cause i'm always busy - but i'd be interested

mugs

Lifer
Apr 29, 2003
I'm in, the wife was just saying the other day that she'd like to go to Philly sometime.

Hillsborough, NJ here if anyone needs a ride.

Fenixgoon

Lifer
Jun 30, 2003
Originally posted by: acemcmac
Originally posted by: Fenixgoon
philly - university city area. i don't have a car, but i'm definitely game!

We'll definitley be doing something within walking distance of a Septa train stop if we do anything at all. I promise.

i also have a bike (bicycle bike, not motorcycle bike :() :)

EGGO

Diamond Member
Jul 29, 2004
I'd either be in Bryn Mawr or somewhere in NJ. I'm game. I'm sure my girlfriend (another ATOTer) will want to come too.

I dunno about South Street, though, filled with some weird people.

Rachael

Mar 16, 2006
EGGO's gf, signing in! Usually in Bryn Mawr or Philly. Had a great time at the NYC meet and would love to come to this one. I could really make it to any of those locations.

acemcmac

Lifer
Mar 31, 2003
Originally posted by: Rachael
EGGO's gf, signing in! Usually in Bryn Mawr or Philly. Had a great time at the NYC meet and would love to come to this one. I could really make it to any of those locations.

Originally posted by: Inspector Jihad
i'm down...anywhere in philly is cool

Well, we have to pick ;)

sash1

Diamond Member
Jul 20, 2001

Well, we have to pick ;)

seeing as I've never been to Philly before, I can't really vote

Apr 17, 2005
Originally posted by: sash1

Well, we have to pick ;)

there is an option for you....

acemcmac

Lifer
Mar 31, 2003
Originally posted by: sash1

Well, we have to pick ;)

there is an option for you....

That guy's so nice, he doesen't want to skew our poll by picking a random one since he's never been to any of them. What a guy! :)

Rachael

Mar 16, 2006

Well, we have to pick ;)

I'd say there are good places for us to go in any of those locations. I voted for South St./Delaware Ave. just because I see it as a pretty accessable location from both highways and public transit. I guess my suggestion though, if you don't get many responses in favor of a particular location, is to research places to hold the event in each of the different locations. Then you could see see which places seem most appealing, and the choice of which location could be decided or at least narrowed down in that way.

SP33Demon

Lifer
Jun 22, 2001
Last time we planned to hit up a D&B, but that fell through. So my vote is D&B again.

acemcmac

Lifer
Mar 31, 2003
Originally posted by: SP33Demon
Last time we planned to hit up a D&B, but that fell through. So my vote is D&B again.

That seems like an ideal location to me too. It's adjacent to I-95, walking distance from a train station... close to other nightlife if we decide to bounce...

PlatinumGold

Lifer
Aug 11, 2000

When was that?

must have been like 12 to 15 months ago.

i remember we talked about it for a while but nothing came of it.

kind of surprising there hasn't been a meet in the nj/philly area recently as there have to be like over 100 ATers in this area.

Apr 17, 2005
Originally posted by: PlatinumGold

When was that?

must have been like 12 to 15 months ago.

i remember we talked about it for a while but nothing came of it.

kind of surprising there hasn't been a meet in the nj/philly area recently as there have to be like over 100 ATers in this area.

i hope deeko doesnt show up...cause that might make me not want to go.