++ ATOT official NEF thread part IV ++

Page 7227 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

shortylickens

No Lifer
Jul 15, 2003
osdkodorjxg41.jpg

lxskllr

No Lifer
Nov 30, 2004
A local website has this at the bottom of the page...

iA2cOpq.png

The way that's phrased really bothers me. "Oh, I can buy you a coffee now? Sure! I'll get right on that!". Kind of presumptuous. It also takes up a lot of room on mobile.

shortylickens

No Lifer
Jul 15, 2003
A local website has this at the bottom of the page...

iA2cOpq.png

The way that's phrased really bothers me. "Oh, I can buy you a coffee now? Sure! I'll get right on that!". Kind of presumptuous. It also takes up a lot of room on mobile.

Have you been cut off from America for the last 20 years?

Red Squirrel

No Lifer
May 24, 2003
www.anyf.ca
So a while back I had a week off and totally did not accomplish everything I wanted, but ended up doing more in the last 2 days. Crawlspace is now all insulated, and I put a vent to put heat into the garage crawlspace (had been meaning to do that for a while) and secured the conduits that go to the garage and I even added a temp sensor in the garage crawlspace which I will hook up later. Kinda nasty going in there so wanted to get that done now while it's clear of spider webs.

With that stuff fixed up I'm now ready to vapour barrier. My goal on my week off was get to the point that I'm dry walling, and I technically would have had the time, but I'm so bad at procrastinating.

Going to post a vlog video later of all that. (still need to edit) I try to vlog most of my projects now, gives me some stuff to put on Youtube and it's a fun way to document stuff.

Red Squirrel

No Lifer
May 24, 2003
www.anyf.ca
This is around the time of year I start to feel depressive, so doing my best to force myself to do stuff to feel accomplished. Procrastination is dangerous and what ends up leading to depression.