++ ATOT official NEF thread part IV ++

Page 7211 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

Red Squirrel

No Lifer
May 24, 2003
www.anyf.ca
Come on RCU you can do it, come back up so I don't have to wake somebody up at this ungodly hour! Both signal links keep going down though with sync alarm, this not looking good.

bigboxes

Lifer
Apr 6, 2002
I've returned motherboards and a router for RMA back to Amazon within the 30 day window. If not, RMA to manufacture.

Red Squirrel

No Lifer
May 24, 2003
www.anyf.ca
Night shift 3 of 5 in progress.

The money is nice but it kind of sucks having to leave early from the family. Though there's no other plans left so it will be nice to sleep in more tomorrow. Two days in a row now where I don't get my full 8 hours of sleep, going to be a tough one tonight. :p

Red Squirrel

No Lifer
May 24, 2003
www.anyf.ca
Try melatonin. I find when I have to revert from night shift to day shift, the first night I need to be in bed early I always have trouble since I'm just not tired enough to sleep and I'll be lying there hours straight just trying so hard to sleep, hate that. Melatonin does tend to help I find. When I can't sleep I give myself a time, like say, 4am, and if I'm still awake by then I just get up and shower and stay up the rest of the night. If I fall asleep only to have to get up early it's usually worse than just not sleeping at all.

Red Squirrel

No Lifer
May 24, 2003
www.anyf.ca
Crazy that Christmas is done. It always seems to come and go faster each year. I'm off for new years though so I will get to spend a bit more time with family then. If they even do anything, some years they don't do anything at all and even go to bed before midnight.

sdifox

No Lifer
Sep 30, 2005
Try melatonin. I find when I have to revert from night shift to day shift, the first night I need to be in bed early I always have trouble since I'm just not tired enough to sleep and I'll be lying there hours straight just trying so hard to sleep, hate that. Melatonin does tend to help I find. When I can't sleep I give myself a time, like say, 4am, and if I'm still awake by then I just get up and shower and stay up the rest of the night. If I fall asleep only to have to get up early it's usually worse than just not sleeping at all.

Melatonin is not going to help when you can't breath properly.