++ ATOT official NEF thread part IV ++

Page 7048 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

sdifox

No Lifer
Sep 30, 2005
tenor.gif

Lol I just realised it was not an exotic rose, rather bacon. :p

Red Squirrel

No Lifer
May 24, 2003
www.anyf.ca
One of my favorite guys I work with from my favorite client isn't doing so good. He has lung problems, as well as weight and heart. He's had copd for awhile now. He used to smoke, which is a lot of it, but I suspect silicosis also from operating equipment most of his life. His breathing's gotten worse, and now they want to test for cancer. Hoping for the best, but I guess everyone has to die some time :^/

Sucks. One of my coworkers died before Christmas. It was a super big shock. She was at the Christmas party on Saturday night, someone talked to her on Sunday, and Monday she was found dead in her home in bed. Died in her sleep on Sunday night. Not sure of the cause and not sure if we'll really find out. Then a few days later her mom had a stroke and passed away recently. Must be so horrible for that family right now. She was in her 50's and her mom was 90. So yeah her mom was probably near, but the timing was just so sad.

I'm still shocked at it, so weird going into the office and her desk is vacant now.

Red Squirrel

No Lifer
May 24, 2003
www.anyf.ca
Bed time nef.

Going to get up as if I was starting at 7am tomorrow, even though I start at 8. Going to give me more time to deal with all the snow and get the car dug out. Pretty crazy storm we're getting. Probably going to be a snow day for the schools. It's one thing I miss from being in school. :p