++ ATOT official NEF thread part IV ++

Page 7040 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

bigboxes

Lifer
Apr 6, 2002
Ordered poutine nef. Been craving that for a while, been at least a week since the last time I had some.

I got wings for me and my wife and her mother. Also, got some strawberry cake and German chocolate cake. Just enjoying doing nothing for once. Well, did dishes. Can't take off from everything... unless you're a slob!

bigboxes

Lifer
Apr 6, 2002
Homestretch cow
Yiy8jRN.jpg

Red Squirrel

No Lifer
May 24, 2003
www.anyf.ca
I got wings for me and my wife and her mother. Also, got some strawberry cake and German chocolate cake. Just enjoying doing nothing for once. Well, did dishes. Can't take off from everything... unless you're a slob!

I've never had to do dishes in my life other than the odd thing I don't want to run through the dishwasher. I guess I'm a spoiled brat that way. :p We had a dishwasher when I lived at my parents, and when I bought my house there was none and one of the first thing I did when I was renovating is running a 20 amp circuit for one. :D

bigboxes

Lifer
Apr 6, 2002
I've never had to do dishes in my life other than the odd thing I don't want to run through the dishwasher. I guess I'm a spoiled brat that way. :p We had a dishwasher when I lived at my parents, and when I bought my house there was none and one of the first thing I did when I was renovating is running a 20 amp circuit for one. :D

Some things don't fit in the dishwasher or shouldn't be run through the dishwasher. I grew up doing both so it's no big deal.

sdifox

No Lifer
Sep 30, 2005

I have always done dishes by hand. Tons of stuff we use cannot be in dishwashers like wood bowl and chopsticks, non stick pans, etc etc.

May as well wash everything by hand. Much faster.