++ ATOT official NEF thread part IV ++

Page 3080 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

rudeguy

Lifer
Dec 27, 2001
it just wouldn't be the afternoon without the drunk chick sitting over there reading facebook, with headphones in, laughing randomly all while the phone is ringing off the hook and the rest of us are working.

sdifox

No Lifer
Sep 30, 2005
it just wouldn't be the afternoon without the drunk chick sitting over there reading facebook, with headphones in, laughing randomly all while the phone is ringing off the hook and the rest of us are working.

Is her headphone plugged into the computer? If so, install some app that lets you send piercing noise to the soundcard :cool:

sdifox

No Lifer
Sep 30, 2005
What purpose is a debt ceiling you know is for show? Just get rid of it silly Amerikinky

rudeguy

Lifer
Dec 27, 2001
Is her headphone plugged into the computer? If so, install some app that lets you send piercing noise to the soundcard :cool:

I wouldn't go near her desk. She is a pig.

She already tried to blame me for losing paperwork today. Sorry lady...I put it on your desk with a note that said "DONE FINISHED PROGRAMMED". Your drunk ass lost it.

Then a half hour later she had to explain to the boss that she found it and I didn't lose it.

sdifox

No Lifer
Sep 30, 2005
I wouldn't go near her desk. She is a pig.

She already tried to blame me for losing paperwork today. Sorry lady...I put it on your desk with a note that said "DONE FINISHED PROGRAMMED". Your drunk ass lost it.

Then a half hour later she had to explain to the boss that she found it and I didn't lose it.

lulz. have your admin remote in.

sdifox

No Lifer
Sep 30, 2005
Scary part is a huge chunk of obligations were excluded from the tally. Things like Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac D:

rudeguy

Lifer
Dec 27, 2001
US National Debt > US GDP o_O

it was a big deal when that happened but it wasn't hardly reported

Our system is really broke. REALLY, really, REALLY broke. Our politicians throw money at everything in order to shut up whoever is complaining. That's why a lot of us are happy the government is shut down. Save some of that waste.

Oh wait...they are still going to pay the people who are sitting at home. Free vacation!

sdifox

No Lifer
Sep 30, 2005
it was a big deal when that happened but it wasn't hardly reported

Our system is really broke. REALLY, really, REALLY broke. Our politicians throw money at everything in order to shut up whoever is complaining. That's why a lot of us are happy the government is shut down. Save some of that waste.

Oh wait...they are still going to pay the people who are sitting at home. Free vacation!

The partial shutdown is a farce. I say the teabaggers can pay for the 800k workers staying at home.

rudeguy

Lifer
Dec 27, 2001
The partial shutdown is a farce. I say the teabaggers can pay for the 800k workers staying at home.

see...you can't believe what you read in the papers and P&N

The democrats had this planned a long time ago. Back during the last debt ceiling debate. The republicans gave in last time to avoid this type of thing. Now we still have no budget, our spending is still out of control. No cutbacks were made (other than the automatic 10%) and spending is up again. So now its time to talk about money again and neither side will budge for their own reasons. None of those reasons are about what is best for America. Its all special interest shit.

So now the international community gets to see how badly broken our system is. Our credit rating needs to take a hit. We need to default on a few trillion dollars in loan. Otherwise nothing is going to change. We basically need Washington to fail and fail so miserably that they pieces can't be put back together. Then we can start fresh.

Until then...fuck it. I have guns and lots of ammo. Let the whole place burn.

mnewsham

Lifer
Oct 2, 2010

The democrats had this planned a long time ago. Back during the last debt ceiling debate. The republicans gave in last time to avoid this type of thing. Now we still have no budget, our spending is still out of control. No cutbacks were made (other than the automatic 10%) and spending is up again. So now its time to talk about money again and neither side will budge for their own reasons. None of those reasons are about what is best for America. Its all special interest shit.

So now the international community gets to see how badly broken our system is. Our credit rating needs to take a hit. We need to default on a few trillion dollars in loan. Otherwise nothing is going to change. We basically need Washington to fail and fail so miserably that they pieces can't be put back together. Then we can start fresh.

Wait so how exactly is this the democrats plan? Hell conservative thinktanks have been talking about a shutdown for at least 2 years.

sdifox

No Lifer
Sep 30, 2005

Teabaggers are the only people insisting that the majority government should listen to a minority group and scrap something that came into law in 2010...

rudeguy

Lifer
Dec 27, 2001
Teabaggers are the only people insisting that the majority government should listen to a minority group and scrap something that came into law in 2010...

again...I'm not taking sides on this one. Both parties are at fault. The system is at fault. Both parties and the system need to burn.

rudeguy

Lifer
Dec 27, 2001
Wait so how exactly is this the democrats plan? Hell conservative thinktanks have been talking about a shutdown for at least 2 years.

its not directly their plan. They have been using the threat of republicans shutting down the government for years. The republicans being the predictable morons they are, let it happen.

fjmeat

Diamond Member
Jan 13, 2010