++ ATOT official NEF thread part IV ++

Page 880 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

alfa147x

Lifer
Jul 14, 2005
When I was 6 I thought the word for a movie theatre was "theatreneerieu" (on TV they always said: "...Soon coming to a theatreniereiu!"). Until I asked someone if they had rented the movie or if they saw it at the theatrenierieu... And they laughed their asses off.
lol

alfa147x

Lifer
Jul 14, 2005
  • Someone else said to "just talk to her, the worst she can say is no" is completely correct. If she is flirting with you, she wants to talk to you.
  • If she says no, it means no. If she says any variation of "no" (Maybe later ... I don't know ... etc), it's still a no.
  • Always carry a pen, chapstick, and 2 dollars in quarters.
  • Find a whiskey that you like that isn't JD.
  • Be confidant, even if you wind up being wrong.
  • Learn to tie a tie.
  • Have a nice pair of brown shoes, black shoes, and a belt that match each of them.
  • Lesbians do not want to have sex with you. Not even a little.
  • If you have a condom in your wallet for emergencies, throw it out. Condoms have a shelf-life and your body heat speeds up the process of decay.
  • Be a man of your word.
  • Use cologne sparingly. Sparingly!
  • Learn to cook a couple of meals from scratch that aren't from the grill. Tomato sauce is usually a good place to start.

Barfo

Lifer
Jan 4, 2005
  • Someone else said to "just talk to her, the worst she can say is no" is completely correct. If she is flirting with you, she wants to talk to you.
Mostly sorted out. Though I still hesitate sometimes.

• If she says no, it means no. If she says any variation of "no" (Maybe later ... I don't know ... etc), it's still a no.
Yup :)

• Always carry a pen, chapstick, and 2 dollars in quarters.
I take notes on my phone. Don't need the chapstick, I do carry the coins, Mexican equivalent obviously.

• Find a whiskey that you like that isn't JD.
Glenfiddich

• Be confidant, even if you wind up being wrong.
Hell yes. Btw it's spelled "confident" :p

• Learn to tie a tie.
Yes.

• Have a nice pair of brown shoes, black shoes, and a belt that match each of them.
I don't own a brown belt.

• Lesbians do not want to have sex with you. Not even a little.
I know.

• If you have a condom in your wallet for emergencies, throw it out. Condoms have a shelf-life and your body heat speeds up the process of decay.
I used to have until I lost my wallet.

• Be a man of your word.
Mostly.

• Use cologne sparingly. Sparingly!
Yup.

• Learn to cook a couple of meals from scratch that aren't from the grill. Tomato sauce is usually a good place to start.
Check.
^_^