++ ATOT official NEF thread part IV ++

Page 882 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

alfa147x

Lifer
Jul 14, 2005
So just found out that we can fire our advisor. She needs to realize that. She is at the mercy of the organization

alfa147x

Lifer
Jul 14, 2005
Make moves towards firing her though, if she's really that awful.

She's not bad. She's a good person. She just doesn't know wtf she's doing.

I hope she realizes that she needs to change. Now it would be satisfying as hell to fire her.

alfa147x

Lifer
Jul 14, 2005
Just set up a meeting to meet with my mentor who works in the same office. Hopefully he'll have a different / better perspective that can help me deal with this better

alfa147x

Lifer
Jul 14, 2005
Just set up a meeting to meet with my mentor who works in the same office. Hopefully he'll have a different / better perspective that can help me deal with this better

Probably one of the people i respect most in this world. I bought him cheese and Steve Job's biography!

Lol

Rubycon

Madame President
Aug 10, 2005
Aero is wonderful!

I hate the way this is going. First thing I do on any phone, PC, etc. is disable animation. If I close something I want it gone. I don't want to see it fly away or fall to the bottom. That is childish. Granted the animation on the Mac looks the best and this is obviously where MS got it from but still I don't like the delay whatsoever.

You drive cars and like to be connected right? How will you feel when there is no steering wheel, no pedals, just a joystick and start/stop button? Yeah that's what I thought! :biggrin:

Some of the features of Aero are nice but the animations/fading is not. It makes me feel sick. Abhor it. Might as well be using the computer in a helicopter. Well they got the name right. Aero... :whiste: