++ ATOT official NEF thread part IV ++

Page 819 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

alfa147x

Lifer
Jul 14, 2005
I should get into lingerie design.

I need to hire a few fashion design students who can't get jobs to make some of my future designs :D

IndyColtsFan

Lifer
Sep 22, 2007
I should get into lingerie design.

I need to hire a few fashion design students who can't get jobs to make some of my future designs :D

Make sure you get some models and take plenty of photos -- with and without it on for comparison's sake, of course.

alfa147x

Lifer
Jul 14, 2005
Well the whole recruiting aspect has taken a hit since my social life has decreased to almost nothing

Barfo

Lifer
Jan 4, 2005
Well the whole recruiting aspect has taken a hit since my social life has decreased to almost nothing
I once met a guy that had made himself a talented painter reputation. He had several girls literally begging him to paint nudes of them. I'd attempt something like that if I had the tiniest bit of artistic talent, but alas, I don't.

MotF Bane

No Lifer
Dec 22, 2006
I once met a guy that had made himself a talented painter reputation. He had several girls literally begging him to paint nudes of them. I'd attempt something like that if I had the tiniest bit of artistic talent, but alas, I don't.

Girls are fucking crazy.

MotF Bane

No Lifer
Dec 22, 2006
I can't pirate anymore (well, I've restarted, but it's on stuff that never gets enforced), so I just listen to music via YouTube continuously. I can rip from YT, but I question the quality... but at least then I have new MP3's. But if I'm going to make an MP3 CD for my car, it needs 50 songs or more to be worth doing, not just adding one or two.

MotF Bane

No Lifer
Dec 22, 2006
I was forced into a Secret Santa featuring my cousins.

I tried to bow out, my father insisted I didn't get that choice.

So now I need to think of things I would like to get, and have that passed along to whoever got me, and I need to find something for the person I got.

*sigh*

My whole family KNOWS I hate Christmas.

MotF Bane

No Lifer
Dec 22, 2006
Oh yeah. Tomorrow... I owe my parents I think $14.16. But then there's an Amazon charge for another $25, but they owe me $20. So basically, if I give them $20, everything should be even again.

Barfo

Lifer
Jan 4, 2005
I was forced into a Secret Santa featuring my cousins.

I tried to bow out, my father insisted I didn't get that choice.

So now I need to think of things I would like to get, and have that passed along to whoever got me, and I need to find something for the person I got.

*sigh*

My whole family KNOWS I hate Christmas.
If male cousin give fleshlight, if female, dildo. You'll never be asked to participate again :D