++ ATOT official NEF thread part IV ++

Page 550 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

MotF Bane

No Lifer
Dec 22, 2006
Also, my denim jacket is black. And it, like the rest of my clothes, fit properly. Meaning my pants aren't at my knees. And I don't wear a gigantic shawl for a scarf.

MotF Bane

No Lifer
Dec 22, 2006
Fashion is the pursuit of the feeble minded. Leather jackets are awesome in the winter.

Honestly, if I'm looking for practicality, nothing is going to beat my heavy-duty jacket in the winter. Add a good hat to it, and some lined jeans, and I can go outside indefinitely. Some Carolina jacket used by utility workers.

MotF Bane

No Lifer
Dec 22, 2006
I've got 3. They're really nice in the winter.

I have two jackets, total. One is an unlined denim, that really only works well above 45 F, low wind, no rain. The other is super heavy duty winter, but it's bulky and too much for anything other than sub-freezing.

alfa147x

Lifer
Jul 14, 2005
So im disputing a $5,000 transaction on one of my cards. I need to mail stuff into the CC company. Should I send it as certified?

MotF Bane

No Lifer
Dec 22, 2006
I want to get one of those three in one type converting jackets, like they make at North Face, Columbia, et cetera. They're pricey, but it'd do what I need, which is something that can be used in all weathers, and for a short walk across a parking lot before not needing it for several hours.

I actually think this winter I'll be leaving my jacket in the car most of the time, rather than haul it through school for several hours a day.