++ ATOT official NEF thread part IV ++

Page 501 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

IndyColtsFan

Lifer
Sep 22, 2007
Looks like Amazon has the peanut butter creme ones, but the ones I used to get had peanut butter AND chocolate creme.

IndyColtsFan

Lifer
Sep 22, 2007
Cookies and beer?

I picked up a 6 pack of Stella the other night

Beer and Oreos are awesome together. Regular Oreos are great with beer, but chocolate/peanut butter "Double Delight Oreos" were incredible with beer. Sadly, they don't seem to make those now. I can find Oreos with chocolate cream or Oreos with peanut butter cream, but not mixed.

Oreo-Double-Delight-Peanut-Butter-Chocolate-Creme-04.04.11-i.jpg

alfa147x

Lifer
Jul 14, 2005
Beer and Oreos are awesome together. Regular Oreos are great with beer, but chocolate/peanut butter "Double Delight Oreos" were incredible with beer. Sadly, they don't seem to make those now. I can find Oreos with chocolate cream or Oreos with peanut butter cream, but not mixed.

Oreo-Double-Delight-Peanut-Butter-Chocolate-Creme-04.04.11-i.jpg

Oh in that case I doubt I'll be able to find them :\

MotF Bane

No Lifer
Dec 22, 2006
Depending on your experience I might buy too

I'll let you know then. I'm starting Friday afternoon, I hope to have most of it finished on Sunday.

The only problem is that I can't polish the car, so all those little swirls and scratches will remain there.

The penalty of black cars.

IndyColtsFan

Lifer
Sep 22, 2007
What have you been doing in the hot tub that needs a new filter? :twisted::awe:

LOL

You're supposed to clean the main filter once per month by soaking it overnight in a chemical. While it is out of the tub, you have to keep the tub off meaning the water will get cold. Most people recommend buying a second set of filters and just swapping them once per month.

MotF Bane

No Lifer
Dec 22, 2006
Going from my house, to the corner store, and up to the hill street will represent just shy of a mile (0.95ish), and at a Google Maps walking pace, take 18 minutes.

Going from my house to the corner store up the little hill to Whip and down to the street crossing the end of mine and back home will be 3.5 miles, and GM says 1h 8m.

MotF Bane

No Lifer
Dec 22, 2006
LOL

You're supposed to clean the main filter once per month by soaking it overnight in a chemical. While it is out of the tub, you have to keep the tub off meaning the water will get cold. Most people recommend buying a second set of filters and just swapping them once per month.

I actually did not know that.

TRIVIA +1! :awe: