++ ATOT official NEF thread part IV ++

Page 472 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

MotF Bane

No Lifer
Dec 22, 2006
I've come to the fairly solid conclusion that the shuddering I've been noticing is due to shitty MA road repair.

I left at the end of the first period of the Bruins/Blackhawks game. I returned halfway through the second intermission. After putting another 20-25 miles on the car. Speaking of which....!

IMAG0156.jpg

Edit: Seriously, Picasa, could you make your linking and embedding any worse?

MotF Bane

No Lifer
Dec 22, 2006
So many fat people come through the store.

Shirt sizes of triple XL are stocked. For women's shirts, we can't keep XL and XXL in stock. The other sizes, no problem. You'll see women come through frequently... they're almost like reverse hourglass shape. Face and shoulders are normal, wide through the chest - and its not breasts, its fat -, huge waist, and extensively padded hips and butt. Their pelvis has become a shelf to hold up a gigantically fat barrel torso. And then the legs are normal.

MotF Bane

No Lifer
Dec 22, 2006
Even women in their thirties who come in have a thick midsection. Half of them I think are pregnant, but they're not.