++ ATOT official NEF thread part IV ++

Page 304 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

sdifox

No Lifer
Sep 30, 2005
Are those the floor standing speakers? The link won't open since I'm mobile

Energy CF30

alfa147x

Lifer
Jul 14, 2005
Energy CF30

I do need 2 speakers for my office

sdifox

No Lifer
Sep 30, 2005
I packed up my ht... bloody things are heavy. only thing not in boxes yet are the mains.
I need help on those.... 130lb each.

MotF Bane

No Lifer
Dec 22, 2006
I might have to join on a run to NH tomorrow to secure that house prior to the hurricane.

Now would be a very good time to have that G. Highway mile muncher.

Or even the manual 6 would be practice.

Anyways, I'm being handed a 4" stack of papers right now, with two hours left, on a Friday afternoon.

MotF Bane

No Lifer
Dec 22, 2006
Wow. There's painting going on outside the building, and instead of blocking off the spaces and trying to locate the owners, they wrapped the vehicles.

I'll give them credit, the wrap looks like a decent job, all the way down to the bottom edges of the body panel, and painter's tape to hold the wrap... to itself, instead of touching the vehicle itself. So it's really well done.

But one of the owners wants to leave, and it's a fairly new vehicle too, so they have a right to be ticked about it. I'd be a little uneasy about somebody doing that to my current car. If it were something newer, I'd be pissed anyone touched it.